DALLAS DJ and WIFE BOTH GET 40 PIECE FOR PYRAMID SCHEME DURING COVID

People really thought they were gonna get away with that covid scam and PPP loan are now in jail with regrets.

Covid brought a lot of people who were desperate to steal money being scammers like they weren't gonna get caught.

It's even worse for them being black which the judge would always look to give them football numbers.
 
30 million fraud is a lot...fo you think 40 is excessive?





I couldn't believe people were falling for these scams, I'm almost positive that I remember it going on BGOL too, I was saying from start this shit made no sense. Woman in the video talking about she gave up $6000 hoping it was going to double but she didn't look at it like it was a gamble, bullshit .. lol :bullshit:
 
I couldn't believe people were falling for these scams, I'm almost positive that I remember it going on BGOL too, I was saying from start this shit made no sense. Woman in the video talking about she gave up $6000 hoping it was going to double but she didn't look at it like it was a gamble, bullshit .. lol :bullshit:
My child's Mother tried to put me on i was like nope ...she lost about 100. Then not too long ago my Mother in Law tried to put me and the wife I told her it sounds like a pyramid scam. She didn't listen though
 
My child's Mother tried to put me on i was like nope ...she lost about 100. Then not too long ago my Mother in Law tried to put me and the wife I told her it sounds like a pyramid scam. She didn't listen though

Key Details of the Scheme:
The Pitch: The Moores used live-stream broadcasts and a past reality television appearance to build credibility. They falsely promised participants an 800% return on a $1,400 investment and guaranteed refunds.

The Structure: The operation used "playing boards" with ranks named Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water. New recruits in the Fire positions were required to pay the Water participant, forcing a constant stream of new members to keep the mathematically unsustainable pyramid afloat.

The Fraud: The couple placed themselves and their family members in the top "Water" positions on the boards to siphon millions of dollars for personal gain while most victims lost their money.


This shit was built on the Multi Level Marketing "MLM", you give the top people money to get in and then you have to recruit members so you can get a piece of their money and then they have to do the same, the thing is the people at the TOP are always getting a piece of everybody's money while everyone below is scrambling trying to get people to join so they can get some of their money back but if I remember in this scam they were trying to tell people to wait their turn, one group gets paid, then the next group gets their turn to get paid and so on but it didn't work like that in reality
 
Back
Top