Europe is a mess: corruption cases all over the places… EU want to have access to people savings accounts wtf


Something is coming there’s a lot of rich white people doing strange stuff like this lately who has money in instant power somebody knows something. if these motherfuckers had the ability to build something like they did on Elysium they would have did it already and left us to rot on earth.
 
You didn't address one thing I said. My point is the life style that most of Europe enjoys is because of their colonist past and their current Neo-colonialism of parts of the world namely Africa; hence that's why I called them leeches.


:lol: I was wondering what dude was talking about
 
Every Saturday I stock up on canned goods and staple foods.

Salmon and other fish
Beans
Veggies
Rice
Pasta and sauce

Make sure I have an abundance of non perishables in the house.
Hey brotha you still doing this?


I started but lose focus on this task, smh
I’m glad I went back to the beginning of this thread
 
@bound4earth
5 days ago
Yeah they keep valuing America which wanted to screw the EU and Russia both. I could understand paying a bit more for energy, but paying a 4-6x markup on LNG from a supposed ally is pure evil. Biden and Trump both helped kill off EU industry
 




I think that Cyprus was forced to do a "bail-in" back in the day.

The crazy shit is that the EU is an extra-level of bureaucracy that people have no control over.

 
So this been practiced before
every level 1 trauma center over here does atleast 1 annual disaster exercise and runs other prolonged scenarios throughout the year for logistics
coordinated with local oem -its required for Joint Commision accreditation
 
Back
Top