@jawnswoop Just checking in on you Family.
Where you at Dawg?
Where you at Dawg?
So that means he popped back up after this thread was made..so that means they somewhat okHe hasn't been online since the 5th of May.
So that means he popped back up after this thread was made..so that means they somewhat ok
I'm good, thanks for checking on me.
Appreciate it.
I had a lot of personal shit that I had to deal with.
I've noticed that I missed out on a lot.
I'm back somewhat!
these negros dont know u a cockroachI'm good, thanks for checking on me.
Appreciate it.
I had a lot of personal shit that I had to deal with.
I've noticed that I missed out on a lot.
I'm back somewhat!

Damn, what a great way to welcome me back saying that.these negros dont know u a cockroach![]()
also chill out doe hotdamn wasnt even a month old call the amlence ass negro
HahaaqqDamn, what a great way to welcome me back saying that.
also chill out doe hotdamn wasnt even a month old call the amlence ass negro
Hahaaqq
It's so cold on these streets. Another poster who has not logged in since 2/19/2026 has no one asking about him.![]()
also chill out doe hotdamn wasnt even a month old call the amlence ass negro
Hahaaqq
Who?
I've actually cared for all of you mofos despite our differences.
I've had many over the years reach out to me via DM to ask for life advice and much more.
If it's @BrownTurd keep him locked out. And If its @mcguyver bannnn himIt's so cold on these streets. Another poster who has not logged in since 2/19/2026 has no one asking about him.![]()
nah @doe moe my bro trippin calling amber alert on my guy @jawnswoopThe
These streets stay cold despite warm weather.
whyy this old ass mummy dislike my post?nah @doe moe my bro trippin calling amber alert on my guy @jawnswoop
homie proly with ar-ab talking shit
Welcome back, we thought you died with The Coli.....
