WTF!!! CARS4KIDS are for jews only.

The Kars4Kids charity controversy centers on allegations of deceptive advertising, lack of donor transparency regarding where funds are distributed, and a disproportionately low percentage of donations actually going to charitable programs. [1, 2]

Key Controversies
  • Misleading Advertising & Lawsuits: The charity is notorious for its inescapable jingle, which critics argue leads donors to believe their cars directly help local, underprivileged children in their home states. In May 2026, an Orange County, California, judge officially banned all Kars4Kids ads in the state. The ruling found the charity guilty of violating California’s False Advertising Law, as donors thought proceeds would benefit local children when they actually went to East Coast-based religious programs.
    • Fund Allocation: Investigations by state attorney generals and charity watchdogs have revealed that a significant portion of donations goes to Oorah, an Orthodox Jewish outreach organization based in New Jersey. For example, a high-profile report from Minnesota's attorney general found that between 2012 and 2014, the charity raised $3 million in the state but allocated less than $12,000 to Minnesota children.
    • Low Charitable Spend: Charity watchdogs like CharityWatch have criticized the organization's inefficiency. Financial statements have routinely shown that less than half of every dollar donated goes directly to charitable causes, with huge sums swallowed by their massive marketing and fundraising budgets.
    • Financial Mismanagement: The charity has also faced scrutiny for controversial investments, including instances where millions of dollars were lost in real estate deals and Ponzi schemes
 
9LyLau.jpg


RAW
 
I’m sick of those muthaphuccas.
That dude with the little stache prevented what the US allowed.​
 
Oh, so not only do you look like you're starving to death but you are also retarded. That shit you typed read like you just wanted to type some gay shit, even if it doesn't make sense.
INHALE DEEPLY

SUCK YOUR MOTHERS DICK WITH YOUR MOTHERS LIPS

BREATHE IN AND INHALE HER DICK DEEPLY.
 
Yeah, I had to donate my wifes old car and refused to give them her car just off of the strength that I hated that jingle! When I researched what charities to donate to I found one that was pretty reputable.

I don't donate to those round up at the grocery stores. Because YOU donate and then the CEO gets the praise for the donation and then gets a tax write-off off of YOUR donation.
 
Back
Top