Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
About fucking time
Smh
They took your car cause you’re a stupid goy cuck
spread your mothers cheeks wide and inhale her dick deeplyQuote or @ me you scared malnourished bitch.
spread your mothers cheeks wide and inhale her dick deeply
INHALE DEEPLYOh, so not only do you look like you're starving to death but you are also retarded. That shit you typed read like you just wanted to type some gay shit, even if it doesn't make sense.
INHALE DEEPLY
SUCK YOUR MOTHERS DICK WITH YOUR MOTHERS LIPS
BREATHE IN AND INHALE HER DICK DEEPLY.
Always the tiny hats.
1-800- cars4jewsYesterday I saw the commercial, but there was a different song.
They got some of the most annoying commercial jingles of all time.
If I got a nickel for every time I heard that commercial, I be as rich as the jews that produced it.But it did its job
Its a memorable ear worm that generated hundreds of thousands for MANY YEARS.
they spent most of the money spreading that jingle.
If I got a nickel for every time I heard that commercial, I be as rich as the jews that produced it.
@Lexx Diamond
@tallblacknyc
@woodchuck
Whelp...
Their lawyers must be savages
They appealed and they can keep running all ads nationwide AS IS until the judgement comes in.