@0utsyder wants attention... can we give it to him?

First to post the BADDEST? Or FIRST TO POST the baddest?


The court has been clear, fair and followed all the laws of bgol. The instructions clearly stated..."The first to post the baddest bitch he could find".

Though plaintiff @pope posted a second entry that did not meet the court's standards and expectations. And in fact could've been seen as an attempted bribe of the court. The pussy was wet and pretty, therefore he remained the winner.
 
The court has been clear, fair and followed all the laws of bgol. The instructions clearly stated..."The first to post the baddest bitch he could find".

Though plaintiff @pope posted a second entry that did not meet the court's standards and expectations. And in fact could've been seen as an attempted bribe of the court. The pussy was wet and pretty, therefore he remained the winner.
...still appealing to the SCOBGOL!!!!
 
I will concede victory to you. I was fighting my girlfriend at the time.... I have since broken up with her and am now talking to a new girl... So you can totally win.

Her nudes will almost guarantee the court will rule in your favor. If she's fat you will be held in contempt.
 
I will concede victory to you. I was fighting my girlfriend at the time.... I have since broken up with her and am now talking to a new girl... So you can totally win.
Homie, it wasn't about winning or losing. It was more about comedy. Usually that comedy is directed inward. This time it was at you, and I don't like doing that.

Honestly we really didn't have much interaction with each other to begin with, more than likely it will go back to that moving forward.

Get yourself a wife! I don't have those problems. Life is a HELL of a lot easier.
 
Homie, it wasn't about winning or losing. It was more about comedy. Usually that comedy is directed inward. This time it was at you, and I don't like doing that.

Honestly we really didn't have much interaction with each other to begin with, more than likely it will go back to that moving forward.

Get yourself a wife! I don't have those problems. Life is a HELL of a lot easier.


Well typed.
 
Homie, it wasn't about winning or losing. It was more about comedy. Usually that comedy is directed inward. This time it was at you, and I don't like doing that.

Honestly we really didn't have much interaction with each other to begin with, more than likely it will go back to that moving forward.

Get yourself a wife! I don't have those problems. Life is a HELL of a lot easier.



Nah... fuck that... We FRIENDS now LOL



4bsa32.jpg
 
Nah, fcuk that I can't be the "0utsyder" hanging out with folks!!!

Don't worry.... It won't be long before two OTHER BGOLers get to fightin... Then you and me can sit back and eat popcorn with Michael Jackson.
 
My bad.... The 0utsyder don't play no shit or take no sides... I respect that.

The 0utsyder is the bad guy.

Razor_Ramon_pro.png
Who in my younger days was my favorite wrestler and in my church basketball league I called myself The Bad Guy, who was apart of the tag team The Outsiders

NOBODY cares about this shyt!!!!
 
Who in my younger days was my favorite wrestler and in my church basketball league I called myself The Bad Guy, who was apart of the tag team The Outsiders

NOBODY cares about this shyt!!!!

Oh now you was a basketball player not a quarterback.
Nigs just be lyin around here.



:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
 
Oh now you was a basketball player not a quarterback.
Nigs just be lyin around here.



:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
And THIS is why I wanted this thread to die!!!! You just showing up a like Druski character just to make fun of me!!!!
that-dude-nobody-invited-lmaoo.gif


what-more-do-you-want-tyrese.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DJ
Back
Top