That story's real similar to...
I ain't saying that this new story's fake, but
![]()
Regardless of what that man has done for his stepdaughter. It's still her choice and decision about her biological father being at her graduation. Makes me wonder if dude has a father he could have called for advice on the matter. I can't see a man of sound mind not telling him to get up out of his feelings and let her have a relationship with her father and step aside. I hope it's all skits.![]()
Well just go to the page. The whole page is fake bullshit skits.
Who would record and post this shit.
Well just go to the page. The whole page is fake bullshit skits.
Who would record and post this shit.
That story's real similar to...
I ain't saying that this new story's fake, but
![]()
Your right, if the daughter wants to have a relationship with her biological he shouldn't be stepping in to stop, however he's spot on about his wife and I'd be out after some shit like that too. She basically went to her daughter and planted the idea of her now husband giving up his ticket for man that her daughter hasn't seen her whole life, basically? Bitch read the room! Sure he can show up to the graduation, but that's on him to figure that out. I doubt a man that's been absent in a child's life for 18 years is probably going to magically change is stripes and it don't like a mad baby mama situation cause clearly she didn't have problem with.Regardless of what that man has done for his stepdaughter. It's still her choice and decision about her biological father being at her graduation. Makes me wonder if dude has a father he could have called for advice on the matter. I can't see a man of sound mind not telling him to get up out of his feelings and let her have a relationship with her father and step aside. I hope it's all skits.![]()
Part 1 :
Part 2 :
Part 3 :
It's a skit, but things like that happen in real life.Regardless of what that man has done for his stepdaughter. It's still her choice and decision about her biological father being at her graduation. Makes me wonder if dude has a father he could have called for advice on the matter. I can't see a man of sound mind not telling him to get up out of his feelings and let her have a relationship with her father and step aside. I hope it's all skits.![]()
Family, the issue isn’t her wanting a relationship with her father. I doubt anyone would front on their kid wanting to foster a relationship with their family. The problem is the conspiring behind the man who has been steady, present, and consistent most of her life against some absentee bum-ass ninja. Snaking “dad” to invite the father is extremely disrespectful.Regardless of what that man has done for his stepdaughter. It's still her choice and decision about her biological father being at her graduation. Makes me wonder if dude has a father he could have called for advice on the matter. I can't see a man of sound mind not telling him to get up out of his feelings and let her have a relationship with her father and step aside. I hope it's all skits.![]()