Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn


poster89287663.jpg







 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
Damn you ain't gone answer our questions..ban this nigga
 
Former adult film star Asia Carrera makes career turn after passing Texas bar exam to become attorney

By Adam Silverstein
Published April 17, 2026, 2:06 a.m. ET

Former adult film star Asia Carrera has pulled off a wild career pivot — passing the Texas bar exam and putting herself on track to become a licensed lawyer.

Carrera, born Jessica Steinhauser in New York City, shared the news this week after sitting for the notoriously tough test in Waco in February.

“I passed the bar exam!!!!” she wrote in a Facebook post. “Asia Esquire, y’all!!!!!

“It was an unnerving feeling to look around this massive auditorium of almost 1000 leagle beagles all hunched over their laptops and typing furiously, and knowing ‘These are the people I’ve got to beat,’ But I think it went well!” she added.

Carrera, 52, went on to say that the “2-day 12-hour” exam was her second attempt after she previously missed passing by just two points.

"I only missed passing by 2 points last time (268 out of 270), but I was still wobbly with the law and had borderline passing scores during my practice exams,” she wrote in the Facebook post.

“This time I knew my s— down cold, and I scored higher than 91% of my Barbri Bar Prep peers on the final exam.”

According to TMZ, official records show she’s now been admitted to the State Bar of Texas under her birth name, a key step toward practicing law.

Even so, her academic track record makes the feat less shocking.

Carrera is a member of Mensa and has a reported IQ of 156.

She also holds a master’s degree in education, giving her a strong foundation far removed from the industry that made her famous.

Born in New York City to a German mother and Japanese father, Carrera was raised in Little Silver, New Jersey, and showed serious academic promise early on.

At just 16, she was already teaching English at a college in Japan.

She later landed a full scholarship to Rutgers University, but dropped out after realizing she could earn far more money through dancing and modeling — a decision that ultimately launched her career in adult entertainment.

After stepping away from the porn industry, Carrera largely kept a low profile, focusing on life outside the spotlight.

It’s still unclear whether she plans to actively practice law or if passing the bar was simply about proving a point. Either way, the accomplishment stands on its own.

 
It looks like Chavon Taylor made a brief return to porn a couple of months ago. I guess her money had gotten funny.
nr-h578nl.jpg
 
Former adult film star Asia Carrera makes career turn after passing Texas bar exam to become attorney

By Adam Silverstein
Published April 17, 2026, 2:06 a.m. ET

Former adult film star Asia Carrera has pulled off a wild career pivot — passing the Texas bar exam and putting herself on track to become a licensed lawyer.

Carrera, born Jessica Steinhauser in New York City, shared the news this week after sitting for the notoriously tough test in Waco in February.

“I passed the bar exam!!!!” she wrote in a Facebook post. “Asia Esquire, y’all!!!!!

“It was an unnerving feeling to look around this massive auditorium of almost 1000 leagle beagles all hunched over their laptops and typing furiously, and knowing ‘These are the people I’ve got to beat,’ But I think it went well!” she added.

Carrera, 52, went on to say that the “2-day 12-hour” exam was her second attempt after she previously missed passing by just two points.

"I only missed passing by 2 points last time (268 out of 270), but I was still wobbly with the law and had borderline passing scores during my practice exams,” she wrote in the Facebook post.

“This time I knew my s— down cold, and I scored higher than 91% of my Barbri Bar Prep peers on the final exam.”

According to TMZ, official records show she’s now been admitted to the State Bar of Texas under her birth name, a key step toward practicing law.

Even so, her academic track record makes the feat less shocking.

Carrera is a member of Mensa and has a reported IQ of 156.

She also holds a master’s degree in education, giving her a strong foundation far removed from the industry that made her famous.

Born in New York City to a German mother and Japanese father, Carrera was raised in Little Silver, New Jersey, and showed serious academic promise early on.

At just 16, she was already teaching English at a college in Japan.

She later landed a full scholarship to Rutgers University, but dropped out after realizing she could earn far more money through dancing and modeling — a decision that ultimately launched her career in adult entertainment.

After stepping away from the porn industry, Carrera largely kept a low profile, focusing on life outside the spotlight.

It’s still unclear whether she plans to actively practice law or if passing the bar was simply about proving a point. Either way, the accomplishment stands on its own.

There's another dodger. Never took black dick in her career.
 
It looks like Chavon Taylor made a brief return to porn a couple of months ago. I guess her money had gotten funny.
nr-h578nl.jpg
I bet this scene and all the others on that site are old being passed off as "new"..
 
It looks like Chavon Taylor made a brief return to porn a couple of months ago. I guess her money had gotten funny.
nr-h578nl.jpg

She looked a lot "browner" back in the day. It was interesting to see who her brother was. Her IAFD photo:

 

Harley Jade
 
Man, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)

Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.

I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.


Let me know fellas!

3222006.jpg
OIP.pT1HJ52Y_UKC83kzSKqDFgHaLH

10273744-divine.jpg
images
 
Back
Top