The fact that she has been able to make a good living in the porn game means there really are different strokes for different folks. I remember seeing her for the first time in maybe 6th grade on my computer and all I could think of was Horse face

I remember this chick.More recent pic of Ice that was around for a few years in the mid 90s. Didn't do all that many movies but was in nearly every black female magazine there was at time and usually on the cover. Lives in Europe and has done some non-nude modeling, like in the photo below.
![]()
![]()
Once more I beg yall to find Codi Bryant for me
lol that’s not her bro. Ebony Frazier is probably her real name but I remember she used to use it for her vids, same with America Moore as an alternate name.I know your pain SIR Let me stop.
Hell, il still waiting on: Soma, Lorena Sanchez, Ada Sanchez, Deloris (-BangBros)Monique Madison, Sativa Rose(well, something more concrete) Dani Sol, Mia Lina and a bunch others. I hope someone can look out for me one day …
Codi Bryant = Ebony Frazier
im waiting on Miss LadyI know your pain SIR Let me stop.
Hell, il still waiting on: Soma, Lorena Sanchez, Ada Sanchez, Deloris (-BangBros)Monique Madison, Sativa Rose(well, something more concrete) Dani Sol, Mia Lina and a bunch others. I hope someone can look out for me one day …
Codi Bryant = Ebony Frazier
Ive tried and tried homie…ill try again thoughim waiting on Miss Lady
Lmao Nah nah nah hear me out. I feel its her because she did work on her boobs obviously, now if we factor thats she is now 40+ she probably did some more work like the nose…..DAMNIT HOW MANY EBONY FRAIZERS LIVE IN OKC?!?lol that’s not her bro. Ebony Frazier is probably her real name but I remember she used to use it for her vids, same with America Moore as an alternate name.
thanks bro that was a fine snow bunny hoeIve tried and tried homie…ill try again though
| Feature | Sahara | Purple Passion |
| Industry Standing | Elite "Superstar" | High-demand "Leading Lady" |
| Filmography | Hundreds of titles | Over 100 titles |
| Legacy | Hall of Fame status | Trailblazing cult icon |
How do you have Purple Passion but not Sahara?
I can't agree with that, I thought Hunter was a well above average performer.Heather Hunter was hella overrated. She was just light skinned
Saw her in Costco with her girlfriend. Gained a lot of weightGood catch. Loved Tocarra's big titties (and still do) during her modelling days.

She was fine smh
![]()
Terra Deveaux Alexander, age 44
Lost to gun violence on April 10, 2020 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Click to light a candle, post a photo, or tell the world about Terra.gunmemorial.org
Saw her in Costco with her girlfriend. Gained a lot of weight![]()

More recent pic of Ice that was around for a few years in the mid 90s. Didn't do all that many movies but was in nearly every black female magazine there was at time and usually on the cover. Lives in Europe and has done some non-nude modeling, like in the photo below.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Anything on Chanel Staxxx?
Someone made a claim she got her Real Estate license, or that her name was Chanelle T. Smith but there’s nothing purporting that.
It was sloppy. My neice grabbed me and pulled me to follow her. I asked her who the fuck is that?How were the titties sitting? Extra, extra cleavage ... as she was already thick / voluptuous.
![]()
She said Toccara and she with her girlfriend. I said oh shit, ok, that is her.
Girlfriend was looking better. I said ok, lets grab our shit and be out. Fuck herIt was sloppy. My neice grabbed me and pulled me to follow her. I asked her who the fuck is that?She said Toccara and she with her girlfriend. I said oh shit, ok, that is her.
Girlfriend was looking better. I said ok, lets grab our shit and be out. Fuck her

Need her moviesAgreed. And Gabrielle Carmouche (she's listed as being 47yo now).
She did some work on The Cosby Show and In The House back in the day.
Went by 2 Pretty 4 Porn in her brief porn career for those searching her on the tubesites as her regular name, or performer name.
![]()
Gabrielle Carmouche
Gabrielle Carmouche was a child TV star who began her career as recurring guest star on The Cosby Show in 1992. Her TV roles fell off as she became an adult, and in 2000, she had a brief porn career. She has since become a make-up artist.www.themoviedb.org
![]()
Gabrielle Carmouche | Actress
Known for: Big Brother Jake, The Cosby Show, In the Housewww.imdb.com
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/ex-porn-stars-in-their-new-lives-after-porn.746502/post-22583025![]()
Terra Deveaux Alexander (1975-2020) - Find a Grave...
Terra Deveaux Alexander, Indianapolis, passed away April 10, 2020. She was born May 24, 1975 in Chicago, Illinois. Terra is survived by her husband, Bryan Alexander, son Hymne Deveaux of Indianapolis, stepdaughters Maddie and Bridget Alexander of Carmel, mother Sandra of Dolton, Ill., brothers...www.findagrave.com