Ryan Kennedy file $100 million lawsuit against DK Metcalf, Shannon Sharpe, Chad Johnson and others

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
From the moment Lions fan Ryan Kennedy hired counsel in the aftermath of his in-game altercation with Steelers receiver DK Metcalf, it was obvious this was coming.

Kennedy has sued Metcalf and various others, via Christian Romo of USA Today. The lawsuit focused on the alleged assault — and on the statements made about Kennedy following the December 21 incident.

The civil action, filed on Tuesday, targets Metcalf, the Steelers, and Ford Field management in connection with the assault. Metcalf, Shannon Sharpe, Chad Johnson, and Shay Shay Media were sued for defamation.

Johnson said during an episode of the Nightcap podcast that Kennedy provoked Metcalf by using a racial slur, and by using a misogynistic term in reference to Metcalf's mother.

"The statements were false and reckless," the lawsuit alleges. "Plaintiff Kennedy did not call Defendant Metcalf the 'N-word'; did not call Defendant Metcalf mother a 'c---'; and did not ever use any racial slurs or hate speech whatsoever. . . . Defendant Metcalf provided false information to Defendant Johnson about what Plaintiff Kennedy allegedly said, thereby instigating and authorizing the publication of the defamatory and reckless statements which were intended to harm Plaintiff Kennedy."

Kennedy seeks $100 million in damages, along with a "full public retraction and correction of defamatory statements" from Johnson and Sharpe.


 
From the moment Lions fan Ryan Kennedy hired counsel in the aftermath of his in-game altercation with Steelers receiver DK Metcalf, it was obvious this was coming.

Kennedy has sued Metcalf and various others, via Christian Romo of USA Today. The lawsuit focused on the alleged assault — and on the statements made about Kennedy following the December 21 incident.

The civil action, filed on Tuesday, targets Metcalf, the Steelers, and Ford Field management in connection with the assault. Metcalf, Shannon Sharpe, Chad Johnson, and Shay Shay Media were sued for defamation.

Johnson said during an episode of the Nightcap podcast that Kennedy provoked Metcalf by using a racial slur, and by using a misogynistic term in reference to Metcalf's mother.

"The statements were false and reckless," the lawsuit alleges. "Plaintiff Kennedy did not call Defendant Metcalf the 'N-word'; did not call Defendant Metcalf mother a 'c---'; and did not ever use any racial slurs or hate speech whatsoever. . . . Defendant Metcalf provided false information to Defendant Johnson about what Plaintiff Kennedy allegedly said, thereby instigating and authorizing the publication of the defamatory and reckless statements which were intended to harm Plaintiff Kennedy."

Kennedy seeks $100 million in damages, along with a "full public retraction and correction of defamatory statements" from Johnson and Sharpe.


I don't know all details but I hope Shannon and Ocho used "allegedly or claims" during their episode to avoid any type of defamation settlement.
 
Bringing this back up!!! I remember this bullshyt ass game where a motherfcuker can hit a fan and NOT be ejected. Just ANY time the Lions play it is:
images


I hope he takes the refs, Goodell, the Pittsburg STATE, Steelers front office, the motherfcuker that taped up Metcalf's hand, the bus/car service that drove Metcalf there into this lawsuit as well.
 
I don't know all details but I hope Shannon and Ocho used "allegedly or claims" during their episode to avoid any type of defamation settlement.
The law doesn’t work like that. You can’t sue for people basically reporting whether it was right or wrong. Deformation is the intent to destroy someone’s reputation.
 
Fuck this dude. This dude poked the bear and the bear bit back. I hate this damn society where people start shit and then play victim
So a fat, pasty, broke, hairy palmed motherfcuker can get you off your square like that??? Metcalf should have said: "Look at me and look you!" And walked away There is NOTHING that fan could have said after that. You gotta be a simple motherfcuker to let a fan fcuk with you! I'd be like: THIS is the highlight of your life, after this game I'm gonna long dyck some Detroit strippers. You're gonna go home to and get denied sex from your fat ass, heavy adams apple wife. Then I'mma drop a small fortune to stimulate your economy so don't fcuk with me as I'm about to help your housing prices go up."
 
The law doesn’t work like that. You can’t sue for people basically reporting whether it was right or wrong. Deformation is the intent to destroy someone’s reputation.
What a dumb shit..... provin that he's a dumb shit....Noems needs to put on her cowboy hat and deport you now

BrownTurd​

  • Messages 36,679
  • Reaction score 19,397
  • Points 113
Cracka

...wait...do you mean defamation?!?!?!
You're wasting your time trying to educate a Mexican fool.... just give him a mop and a broom, it's what he and his little jumping beans are born for

:itsawrap:
 
Last edited:
So a fat, pasty, broke, hairy palmed motherfcuker can get you off your square like that??? Metcalf should have said: "Look at me and look you!" And walked away There is NOTHING that fan could have said after that. You gotta be a simple motherfcuker to let a fan fcuk with you! I'd be like: THIS is the highlight of your life, after this game I'm gonna long dyck some Detroit strippers. You're gonna go home to and get denied sex from your fat ass, heavy adams apple wife. Then I'mma drop a small fortune to stimulate your economy so don't fcuk with me as I'm about to help your housing prices go up."
TTrue, but he had complained about that guy to the the NFL and Seattle management. But when he changed teams that complaint didn't follow. He's had run-ins with that guy before so that should stand for something. He shouldn't have done what he did, but it shouldn't cost me as much as this dude as trying to say
 
...wait...do you mean defamation?!?!?!
Yeah, that’s what I meant. I work with a lot of lawyers with my marketing agency and they all say the same thing. Defamation is more than just discussing a topic. It’s going out of your way to destroy someone.

50 cent would fall in that category.
 
So a fat, pasty, broke, hairy palmed motherfcuker can get you off your square like that??? Metcalf should have said: "Look at me and look you!" And walked away There is NOTHING that fan could have said after that. You gotta be a simple motherfcuker to let a fan fcuk with you! I'd be like: THIS is the highlight of your life, after this game I'm gonna long dyck some Detroit strippers. You're gonna go home to and get denied sex from your fat ass, heavy adams apple wife. Then I'mma drop a small fortune to stimulate your economy so don't fcuk with me as I'm about to help your housing prices go up."
Preach, plus I get it. There are times when a cracka has earned the right to get some of your money and you got to go upside their head…lol

But this was not one of those times and I agree that he should have walked away.
 
What a dumb shit..... provin that he's a dumb shit....Noems needs to put on her cowboy hat and deport you now

BrownTurd​

  • Messages 36,679
  • Reaction score 19,397
  • Points 113
Cracka


You're wasting your time trying to educate a Mexican fool.... just give him a mop and a broom, it's what he and his little jumping beans are born for

:itsawrap:
lol where do you get I am Mexican from.

Shut up faggott
 
TTrue, but he had complained about that guy to the the NFL and Seattle management. But when he changed teams that complaint didn't follow. He's had run-ins with that guy before so that should stand for something. He shouldn't have done what he did, but it shouldn't cost me as much as this dude as trying to say
It won't cost him 100mil, he'll settle for 3 and this whole thing will go away. For 3mil he could have fcuked a broad raw and paid her for the abortion. So it sounds like this motherfcuker is following him LOOKING for a payday!
 
It won't cost him 100mil, he'll settle for 3 and this whole thing will go away. For 3mil he could have fcuked a broad raw and paid her for the abortion. So it sounds like this motherfcuker is following him LOOKING for a payday!
And he fell for it, dumbass
 
Preach, plus I get it. There are times when a cracka has earned the right to get some of your money and you got to go upside their head…lol

But this was not one of those times and I agree that he should have walked away.
There is NO time when palm colored people have earned the right to get ANY of a Black persons money!!!! Fcuk you for saying some dumb shyt like this!!!
 
There is NO time when palm colored people have earned the right to get ANY of a Black persons money!!!! Fcuk you for saying some dumb shyt like this!!!
If a cracka spit on me or my kids or wife, money would be loss that day. Or if a cracka call me a N word, I will just have to pay up.
 
If a cracka spit on me or my kids or wife, money would be loss that day. Or if a cracka call me a N word, I will just have to pay up.
If you spit on someone, that's assault! So beating the breaks off of someone wouldn't get them your money...you sure you "work" with lawyers?!?!?!
i-think-you-should-leave-tim-robinson.gif
 
Back
Top