Trump doesn’t like black girls. Calls them “boogers..”

giphy.gif
 
This is another sign of dealing with BLUE hat MAGA. They will openly say how much they hate Trump then get upset when Trump doesn’t like them.

:lol: :smh:
You are an example of a RED hat MAGA CAC, cultist ass faggit.
Bitch ass point the finger at someone to deflect from your own bitch assness.
Read the fucking emal !!!
Says in plain fuckin english "doesnt like blaxk girls"
Trump tea bagging u, and u too fucking stupid, to realize his balls are blindfolding you whie his dick is laying across ur forhead.
FAGGIT !!
 
You are an example of a RED hat MAGA CAC, cultist ass faggit.
Bitch ass point the finger at someone to deflect from your own bitch assness.
Read the fucking emal !!!
Says in plain fuckin english "doesnt like blaxk girls"
Trump tea bagging u, and u too fucking stupid, to realize his balls are blindfolding you whie his dick is laying across ur forhead.
FAGGIT !!
Written like an AI chatbot trained by Beavis and Butthead

:smh:
 
tenor.gif


I still love him…….i still love him

I’d love a Candace T with booger written on it.

Btw Trump saying another thing racist is shocking……said no one.

Carry on……..
I need Jesus because the way her mouth is grazing the mic while she's looking up at the camera got me ready to forgive her transgressions.

@HellBoy I wasn't really gonna do it! It just crossed my mind real quick by happenstance.
 
Last edited:
Nothing new.
They'll still run up in black pussy. Their cac-cestors proved this to be true.
That’s why it is funny. Trump is a trigger word for the super liberals, I surmise because he is really one of them but had to turn Republican after he burned bridges over his hatred for Obama.
 
That’s why it is funny. Trump is a trigger word for the super liberals, I surmise because he is really one of them but had to turn Republican after he burned bridges over his hatred for Obama.

Yep. His own televised words proved this to be true.
Whites live in a perpetual state of denial despite irrefutable evidence.
 
I need Jesus because the way her mouth is grazing the mic while she's looking up at the camera got me ready to forgive her transgressions.

@HellBoy I wasn't really gonna do it! It just crossed my mind real quick by happenstance.
Forgive her? That gif has me thinking punishment. I want to punish her mouf and thoat for those transgressions. I want to see her big eyes watering when I spray throat lotion on her face
 
They’re in here crying because an email told them that Trump didn’t like them.

Question for bluGOL - if you hate Trump, why does the email leak upset you?
If you dont support him why are you offended when negativity is posted about him? Hence the thread you created where you run and cry whenever someone says something that's not positive about your boy.
 
If you dont support him why are you offended when negativity is posted about him? Hence the thread you created where you run and cry whenever someone says something that's not positive about your boy.
I’m not offended. I asked a legit question.

The thread I created details how Trump is destroying the majority of white trash e.g. his base. The same base that bluGOL claims to hate but wants them saved.
 


The pro-whites stay taking Ls. Shit is crazy.

:lol: :smh:

The dumbest shit you've posted in a long and storied career of being a dumb bitch. Black History Month has been recognized annually by every president since Gerald Ford. You glazing Trump for doing the same nothing as his predecessors. Meanwhile the engines of Black economics are being actively upended and hamstrung on every front by this administration.




 
Back
Top