Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fuck all these manosphere / bro culture faggots. These bitch made pussies would fold in the streets without a security detail but wanna run online and tell young men “how to be men.”I bet Dickhead Fuentes start calling her a booger
Candace Owens and all the black right wing conservatives working endlessly to spin this.
Mark my words, the excuses will pour in.. watch
You are an example of a RED hat MAGA CAC, cultist ass faggit.This is another sign of dealing with BLUE hat MAGA. They will openly say how much they hate Trump then get upset when Trump doesn’t like them.
![]()
![]()
Can we ban this honky already?This is another sign of dealing with BLUE hat MAGA. They will openly say how much they hate Trump then get upset when Trump doesn’t like them.
![]()
![]()
Written like an AI chatbot trained by Beavis and ButtheadYou are an example of a RED hat MAGA CAC, cultist ass faggit.
Bitch ass point the finger at someone to deflect from your own bitch assness.
Read the fucking emal !!!
Says in plain fuckin english "doesnt like blaxk girls"
Trump tea bagging u, and u too fucking stupid, to realize his balls are blindfolding you whie his dick is laying across ur forhead.
FAGGIT !!

I need Jesus because the way her mouth is grazing the mic while she's looking up at the camera got me ready to forgive her transgressions.![]()
I still love him…….i still love him
I’d love a Candace T with booger written on it.
Btw Trump saying another thing racist is shocking……said no one.
Carry on……..
Thats wild. I thought she was smart... Oh well.rumours where that he was fucking tamron hall still
You are a Trump dick sucking FAGGIT, you make it glaringly obvious, don't need AI.Written like an AI chatbot trained by Beavis and Butthead
![]()
They’re in here crying because an email told them that Trump didn’t like them.Where the MAGA blacks at
![]()
That’s why it is funny. Trump is a trigger word for the super liberals, I surmise because he is really one of them but had to turn Republican after he burned bridges over his hatred for Obama.Nothing new.
They'll still run up in black pussy. Their cac-cestors proved this to be true.
That’s why it is funny. Trump is a trigger word for the super liberals, I surmise because he is really one of them but had to turn Republican after he burned bridges over his hatred for Obama.
Nicki: well black men use to call me a hood booger also b4 I was famous.. so no matter the race they wanna dig me out and toss me away like a “booger”
Forgive her? That gif has me thinking punishment. I want to punish her mouf and thoat for those transgressions. I want to see her big eyes watering when I spray throat lotion on her faceI need Jesus because the way her mouth is grazing the mic while she's looking up at the camera got me ready to forgive her transgressions.
@HellBoy I wasn't really gonna do it! It just crossed my mind real quick by happenstance.
This is a fellow man of culture.Forgive her? That gif has me thinking punishment. I want to punish her mouf and thoat for those transgressions. I want to see her big eyes watering when I spray throat lotion on her face
I bet faggot Fuentes start calling her a boogerI bet Dickhead Fuentes start calling her a booger
FACTSFuck all these manosphere / bro culture faggots. These bitch made pussies would fold in the streets without a security detail but wanna run online and tell young men “how to be men.”
If you dont support him why are you offended when negativity is posted about him? Hence the thread you created where you run and cry whenever someone says something that's not positive about your boy.They’re in here crying because an email told them that Trump didn’t like them.
Question for bluGOL - if you hate Trump, why does the email leak upset you?
I’m not offended. I asked a legit question.If you dont support him why are you offended when negativity is posted about him? Hence the thread you created where you run and cry whenever someone says something that's not positive about your boy.
Can we ban this honky already?
You are a Trump dick sucking FAGGIT, you make it glaringly obvious, don't need AI.
The pro-whites stay taking Ls. Shit is crazy.
![]()
![]()