Indeed. Every time I see it on I'll watch. Still makes me laughPeople always gotta bring up somebody's past instead of remembering the good times.
I don't care what nobody says, dude was a legend on that show which still makes me laugh today even though it was on before our time.
Yeah he seemed like he was upset with the show and hollywood as a whole,he came off as a not so nice person in interviews which he didn't do many.After Ralo said him and Demond never got along and the only reason he was on the show was because of Red,he might of hurt his chances of doing other things just from his attitude alone.RIP to him
but he never seemed like a good person
it didn't sit well with me how he used to shit on Red Fox after he died.
Yeah, there's not a lot of shows that can do that. Sanford son is a rare breed that no matter what generation still can make you laugh.Indeed. Every time I see it on I'll watch. Still makes me laugh
Me neither, and not till last year did I know Redd Foxx’s really name was John Elroy Sanford.Never knew his first name was Grady!!
RIP
RIP to him
but he never seemed like a good person
it didn't sit well with me how he used to shit on Red Fox after he died.