R.I.P. T.K. Carter - (The Thing, The Corner)

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
Platinum Member
STAR GONE ‘The Thing’ actor T.K. Carter found dead at home aged 69

newspress-collage-skzadzpy5-1768057979886.jpg


Very underrated actor. R.I.P.
 
Last edited:
I get it but I'm not gonna do all that unnecessary comparison in this RIP thread.

TK should have gotten more props for his work with MJ and his career overall.
I agree TK should've gotten more respect. But sadly this generation will never know him since they didn't grow up in the golden years seeing his shows back then.

He was underrated actor with talent being able to do different roles being good at it.

Also, I understand about what you mean about not wanting to debate about the space jam in this R.I.P. thread which I'II talk about that in another thread.

2026 already starting off bad!
 
Last edited:
We were just talking about him a few weeks ago and how underrated he was, And also how he trained other actors and never received the props he deserved.

Very underrated actor. He deserved better. It really sucked growing up in an era where they were very few roles unless you wanted to play a gang banger or a drug dealer or something of that ilk. He had if not leading man, at least second man talent But never got the opportunity He should have. RIP
 
I agree TK should've gotten more respect. But sadly this generation will never know him since they didn't grow up in the golden years seeing his shows back then.

He was underrated actor with talent being able to do different roles being good at it.

Also, I understand about what you mean about not wanting to debate about the space jam in this R.I.P. thread which I talk about that in another thread.

2026 already starting off bad!
We were just talking about this cat, like legit two or three weeks ago.
 
Back
Top