Bih u sound stupid. U don’t know what u talkin boutBay nixxas wack rap over wack beats
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bih u sound stupid. U don’t know what u talkin boutBay nixxas wack rap over wack beats
PermaBan
Bih u sound stupid. U don’t know what u talkin bout
Bih I didn’t read the whole thread. I saw Bay disrespect and acted accordingly. Never gon feel bad about that lil ass boyYou are the only dumb bitch that didn't see the post was meant to fuk with Dr. Truth. How does it feel to be one of a kind?
Ole school hip hop and rap is the holy grail.

Bih I didn’t read the whole thread. I saw Bay disrespect and acted accordingly. Never gon feel bad about that lil ass boy
Go fuck a goat hoe ass lil BOYFuck anything you say, said or think you clown bitch.
Go fuck a goat hoe ass lil BOY
She’s not lil boyCalling your mom right now to see if she's available.
She’s not lil boy