Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn









 











Authorities in Quezon City, in the Philippines, are investigating two connected deaths after adult film star and model Gina Lima, 23, was found unresponsive in a condominium on Monday, November 17, and her former boyfriend, 24-year-old Ivan Cezar Ronquillo, died the following day in what police say was an apparent suicide.

The Manila Standard reports that, according to La Loma Police Station, Ronquillo told officers he woke up to find Lima not breathing inside his apartment.





1000108534-scaled-1-1793x2048.jpg



gina-lima-1763449158.jpg
 



That half-a-million-dollar net worth estimate came from her 450 thousand-dollar home, which she sold in 2021.
 
1765604947298-d48cd2ac-2b32-4884-8867-71cda91113e8.jpeg
This one is pretty niche but she went by Bonnie Blanco on Xvideos, Now it’s ZaziThroatZilla or ZaziCockSmoker on OnlyFans. She sucks penis like it’s her last rites but she’s gotten bloated since. Went from Crackhead lookalike to Whale with an overbite


Born Ashley Harris, currently living in St.Louis, MO







 
If you constantly need new shit everytime, you’ll eventually hit a wall lol don’t let it end up reaching this point


Bullshit. I've watched tons of porn and still haven't scratched the surface. There's so much new content being created in the US alone not to mention other countries. Hell, I even find myself watching decades old shit I haven't seen yet.
 

Bella Rolland = Jamie Pena

I have to say, she makes no sense. Let’s break it down: she starts in 2019 and I know the following year Covid fucked shit up, but these girls switch to selling exclusive content and made a killing so I don’t know how she didn’t ride that wave. Then she blames her management, but she shot for top sites and studios. Doesn’t seem like they tricked her or they made her start off doing gangbangs and rough stuff, looks like she had a number of scenes as well so I don’t understand where they mishandled her. I think her being 6’0” doesn’t help her. Of course there are plenty of baddie tall girls in porn but they are not extremely sought after when sites want these guys to toss these 5’0”-5’6” up in the air to put on a good show. Also, maybe she’s just mid. These girls come and go and she’s actually one of the ones that kept getting some solid work so don’t know what’s wrong with her Snu Snu ass!
 
Last edited:
Agreed. And Gabrielle Carmouche (she's listed as being 47yo now).


She did some work on The Cosby Show and In The House back in the day.


Went by 2 Pretty 4 Porn in her brief porn career for those searching her on the tubesites as her regular name, or performer name.





Why did they use Tocarra’s photo from America’s next top model in that first link lol I missed a lot since I was gone on here
 

That tweet kind of reminds me of the Diddy doc I recently watched and hearing all the alleged things Cassie did. All those freak off sessions were no different than a porn set, it just wasn’t available for the public to see.

That shit kind of blew my mind how graphic the stories were from that sex worker who told it. Imagining her going all those rounds, fucking multiple guys, playing with Cum, and all the freaky shit that went on in there had me in disbelief.

50 cent’s child mother was named in a lawsuit and took part in the same activities. I don’t blame him for having a vendetta against puff, knowing all those details that went on behind closed doors. It’s not something you’d imagine your partner would be doing in their sexual history, porn just portrays that same level of debauchery on front street.
 
That tweet kind of reminds me of the Diddy doc I recently watched and hearing all the alleged things Cassie did. All those freak off sessions were no different than a porn set, it just wasn’t available for the public to see.

That shit kind of blew my mind how graphic the stories were from that sex worker who told it. Imagining her going all those rounds, fucking multiple guys, playing with Cum, and all the freaky shit that went on in there had me in disbelief.

50 cent’s child mother was named in a lawsuit and took part in the same activities. I don’t blame him for having a vendetta against puff, knowing all those details that went on behind closed doors. It’s not something you’d imagine your partner would be doing in their sexual history, porn just portrays that same level of debauchery on front street.
forreal, we need those tapes to come out. They need to leak.
 
50 cent’s child mother was named in a lawsuit and took part in the same activities. I don’t blame him for having a vendetta against puff, knowing all those details that went on behind closed doors. It’s not something you’d imagine your partner would be doing in their sexual history, porn just portrays that same level of debauchery on front street.




 
I’m late to the whole “ugly pornstar” talk but honestly there are plenty of a lot ugly girls in porn, it might be the reason they got into it. Even the pretty ones just have really good makeup. Ofcourse there are knockout, girl next door, innocent looking ones, but many are just 3-5s but their fucking and sucking is on 10 or being a true butter face (I.e., Sophia Castillo). In fact, I’d say porn made
me appreciate girls that are not so attractive because they can make up for it in other ways. For example:
16874748_186_214c.jpg
54295592_091_7b71.jpg

Sona Bella
Have a whole thread dedicated to butterface porn stars


We love them for their performance and skill set but sometimes But yeah sometimes you step back and then think to yourself" this chick looks kinda funny" . Be had nest if carmen hayes ,cheyenne jacobs, teanna trump wasnt in the biz and were just regular chicks a uod you be holdng hands down n public with them? Isnt there a thread here for pornstars without make up?
 
Estella Leon = Enid Baerga (scroll down a few pics and you will find her and her “story”)
I posted her a while back, after porn she’s tried to enter into music doing reggaeton. But I looked her up recently, and now she’s involved with this sex violence group (it’s in the link) and saying she was trafficked at 19 to do porn. Clearly she’s jumping on the bandwagon. It’s a shame because she was a really good performer, I always hoped she’d make comeback
18343816_006_e39d.jpg
19226320_083_8167.jpg
51265909_084_5d1b.jpg
 
But I looked her up recently, and now she’s involved with this sex violence group (it’s in the link) and saying she was trafficked at 19 to do porn. Clearly she’s jumping on the bandwagon.
I bet Emily Cheree(f.k.a Tinslee Regan) is also part of that group..
 
Back
Top