Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Not 100 % sure but Leila/Layla/Sharon = Flavia De Souza and if so this MIGHT be her
if you put her pic on facecheck some pics come up that look like her too that’s why I’m not 100%, but I’ll ain’t paying for that app for maybes. Brazilian girls are hard to find cuz they really pulled them off the beach and favelas to then give them only a first name. Colombia too as well
Wow, they don't look much alike; the woman on Instagram has had a lot of plastic surgery. ‍‍
 
Not 100 % sure but Leila/Layla/Sharon = Flavia De Souza and if so this MIGHT be her
if you put her pic on facecheck some pics come up that look like her too that’s why I’m not 100%, but I’ll ain’t paying for that app for maybes. Brazilian girls are hard to find cuz they really pulled them off the beach and favelas to then give them only a first name. Colombia too as well
Do you know anything about this actress named Kate Brasil?
images

kate-brazil.jpg
 
Yeah, that was her big point of notoriety to begin with.

I mean, she was cute but she was hardly really "too pretty for porn"... There's loads of girls in the game who were way more beautiful than her.

But the reason she got attention was that she was a former tv star, and people often confused her with Jaimee Foworth.
Honestly, there's no such thing as "too pretty for porn." Any chick can fuck on camera. Unfortunately, there's such thing as too ugly for porn either.

Was she confused with Jaimee Foxworth before or after Jaimee did porn?
 
Don't "both of y'all" me.

Right from the beginning, my point was that both the Lana Rhoades and the Riley Reid story were bullshit.



but these weirdos kept replying to me, celebrating karma biting these girls in the ass. And I asked what karma is supposed to be getting them back for.
Exactly.. How they enjoy porn but have a literal hate for the girls who give them the product??

I remember solo was encouraging dudes on here to harrass peoples children ect ect. Now you got that other dude rejoicing talking about 'Karma biting them in the ass' just souding hurt for no reason lol
 
Exactly.. How they enjoy porn but have a literal hate for the girls who give them the product??

I remember solo was encouraging dudes on here to harrass peoples children ect ect. Now you got that other dude rejoicing talking about 'Karma biting them in the ass' just souding hurt for no reason lol
FAGGOT YOU ON DEAF EARS NIGGA I NEVER ENCOURAGED DUDES TO DO THAT PULL IT UP FAGGOT DO YOUR RESEARCH AND PROVE IT FUCK BOY YOU DONT THINK WE KNOW YOUR A CLOWN AND A BITCH IN REAL LIFE C'MON YOU NOT FOOLING NOBODY YOUR A BITCH GIVE IT UP
 
Wow. I heard about 2 Pretty 4 Porn but I didn't know she did any mainstream work at all.

Do you know any other chicks who did mainstream work before they started porn?



I can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment.


The interesting thing about 2 Pretty 4 Porn is that when I was quickly jogging my memory yesterday with the reply, I thought about her real name as well. And it came to me ... as it's a cool and unique name. Gabrielle Carmouche, and part of her last name rhymes with the French word for mouth which is "bouche" ... so that means her head game must be legit, just off GP.


Interesting and sad how fellow In The House star Maia Campbell's life also spiraled back in the day. Addiction and mental health issues (bipolar disorder). She was beautiful / stunning in her prime. Hope she's doing ok these days.




 
I can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment.


The interesting thing about 2 Pretty 4 Porn is that when I was quickly jogging my memory yesterday with the reply, I thought about her real name as well. And it came to me ... as it's a cool and unique name. Gabrielle Carmouche, and part of her last name rhymes with the French word for mouth which is "bouche" ... so that means her head game must be legit, just off GP.


Interesting and sad how fellow In The House star Maia Campbell's life also spiraled back in the day. Addiction and mental health issues (bipolar disorder). She was beautiful / stunning in her prime. Hope she's doing ok these days.





Supposedly Gabrielle Carmouche comes from a pretty prominent family according to this cat that I know who grew up in the same town with her and knew her when they were youngins.

Maia Campbell had a sex tape that came out some years back, too. I know a couple of Brothers who knew her when she was at Spelman and they were at Morehouse. They said that she was cool people.

It's unfortunate what happened to these two Sisters. Life comes at you fast.
 
Supposedly Gabrielle Carmouche comes from a pretty prominent family according to this cat that I know who grew up in the same town with her and knew her when they were youngins.

Maia Campbell had a sex tape that came out some years back, too. I know a couple of Brothers who knew her when she was at Spelman and they were at Morehouse. They said that she was cool people.

It's unfortunate what happened to these two Sisters. Life comes at you fast.


Thanks for the extra info on both women.

I knew a handful of friends who got into hard drugs back in junior high years in the 90s. Completely upended and derailed their lives and those of their families. When I saw them getting into it I could no longer associate with them as they were playing with fire.

Detox, rehab, jail, prison, and death were future endings. One got arrested for smuggling. Another was homeless for years. Another died 4 years ago after nearly 30 years of addiction from ages 14 - 42yo.
 
Honestly, there's no such thing as "too pretty for porn." Any chick can fuck on camera. Unfortunately, there's such thing as too ugly for porn either.

Was she confused with Jaimee Foxworth before or after Jaimee did porn?
Fevunet is a great example.

That woman is horrendously ugly but her body is 1000/10 it’s insane
 
Fevunet is a great example.

That woman is horrendously ugly but her body is 1000/10 it’s insane
Had to look her up. She's not bad. She looks Ethiopian or Eritrean.

The chicks I consider ugly are the ones like Sara Jay and Mini Stallion. Chicks like that need bags over their heads.
 
Had to look her up. She's not bad. She looks Ethiopian or Eritrean.

The chicks I consider ugly are the ones like Sara Jay and Mini Stallion. Chicks like that need bags over their heads.
Sara I definitely agree with, Mini is ehhhh I can look past it cause that throat and box are good
 
Sara I definitely agree with, Mini is ehhhh I can look past it cause that throat and box are good
I agree. While Mini Stalli is not cute worth a damn, she has her moments where she is "cute-ish" like in her new scene that just dropped today.

Feven on the other hand is always facially challenged when I've seen her. No question she would get dicked down with a blinding quickness doggy style though.
 
Honestly, there's no such thing as "too pretty for porn." Any chick can fuck on camera. Unfortunately, there's such thing as too ugly for porn either.

Was she confused with Jaimee Foxworth before or after Jaimee did porn?

There kinda was "too pretty for porn" back in the day. In the early days of porn, it was still a highly disreputable endeavor so most of the actresses they used were whatever they could get--aging hookers and failed actresses who weren't attractive enough to make it in Hollywood or Broadway. Why would any girl who was even remotely close to being a 10 ruin her life in the porn gutter when she still had the chance to be a mainstream model or actress?

As porn became a bigger and bigger business, they started being able to attract girls who were 10s... You had companies like Vivid whose main claim to fame was the fact that their female performers looked like actual supermodels.

But that was mainly in the white side of the industry. On the black side, we had a few bombshells but there remained the perception that black porn was kinda ghetto. There were always frequent remarks about how ugly the girls in black porn were, and (black) comedians were always making jokes about when you watch black porn the girls are all ashy and had caesarean scars and bullet wounds and stuff.

This was a completely unfair assessment, of course. I'd say most of the black porn stars then were not knockouts but they at least looked... average.

Around the beginning of the Golden Age of Black Porn, I think the girls started getting a LOT better looking. But they still didn't look like models... they looked like "regular" cute hood chicks and college girls (which is exactly what got me into porn at the time, because the girls looked like chicks I knew and could relate to, as opposed to previous set of black porn chicks with the terrible weaves and horrid early 90s boob jobs).

But still... once in a while you saw a chick who just had that real "girlfriend" look, or looked like an R&B singer... and you'd wonder "She looks like that, and she is wasting her life doing THIS???"

Those were the "too pretty for porn" girls. And really... Gabrielle Carmouche was never really one of them. She was okay looking... but not drop dead.
 
Last edited:
There kinda was "too pretty for porn" back in the day. In the early days of porn, it was still a highly disreputable endeavor so most of the actresses they used were whatever they could get--aging hookers and failed actresses who weren't attractive enough to make it in Hollywood or Broadway. Why would any girl who was even remotely close to being a 10 ruin her life in the porn gutter when she still had the chance to be a mainstream model or actress?

As porn became a bigger and bigger business, they started being able to attract girls who were 10s... You had companies like Vivid whose main claim to fame was the fact that their female performers looked like actual supermodels.

But that was mainly in the white side of the industry. On the black side, we had a few bombshells but there remained the perception that black porn was kinda ghetto. There were always frequent remarks about how ugly the girls in black porn were, and (black) comedians about when you watch black porn the girls are all ashy and had razor scars and bullet wounds and stuff.

This was a completely unfair assessment, of course. I'd say most of the black porn stars then were not knockouts but they at least looked... average.

Around the beginning of the Golden Age of Black Porn, I think the girls started getting a LOT better looking. But they still didn't look like models... they looked like "regular" cute hood chicks and college girls (which is exactly what got me into porn at the time, because the girls looked like chicks I knew and could relate to, as opposed to previous set of black porn chicks with the terrible weaves and horrid early 90s boob jobs).

But still... once in a while you saw a chick who just had that real "girlfriend" look, or looked like an R&B singer... and you'd wonder "She looks like that, and she is wasting her life doing THIS???"

Those were the "too pretty for porn" girls. And really... Gabrielle Carmouche was never really one of them. She was okay looking... but not drop dead.

But then, you started getting hotter and hotter black girls... signifying that porn was becoming more of a viable career. One where truly beautiful girls could make some decent bread, even more so than mainstream acting or modelling.

(I remember when one of the white girls from Tyra Banks's "American Next Top Model" got into porn for a while. Everybody was shocked and scandalized, wondering why she would leave the prestigious world of mainstream modelling to get fucked on camera. She said that it didn't seem like a big deal to her because the way she saw it, you do about the same amount of fucking in porn as you do in mainstream modeling when your agency is trafficking you to all the Epsteins and Casablancas and Trumps of the world... the only difference is that in porn it is on camera and you make a LOT more money doing it!)

So porn just became a real, legitimate arm of the entertainment business... and one with a lower bar of entry. So a lot of beautiful girls who in the past would have tried to make it as Hollywood actresses or New York models or even as singers, opted for porn instead. Hell, some of the even hoped that the porn would be a gateway to them making it as actresses or singers (which was an unfortunate delusion).

Anyway, about how Gabrielle Carmouche got confused with Jaimee Foxworth, even though they looked nothing alike. Well, you need to remember there wasn't as much internet exposure back then and most normies didn't even watch porn. They didn't know how to access it, there were no tube sites yet.

But everybody had heard the rumor that an actress who had been on a popular black sitcom was doing porn. What they didn't realize is that there was more than just one. You had Jaimee, you had Gabrielle... and then Maia Campbell was at the beginning of her mental health crisis, and some raunchy pics of her had leaked, along with rumors that there were videos of her getting railed.

So basically, most people didnt know what they were talking about. (Another thing: this was an era when many people--even some regular porn watchers--still thought it was deeply abnormal to know or care about the names of porn performers. It was something that marked you as a creepy, smut-obsessed loser)

Addressing the earlier question about which other porn actresses had done mainstream work: I believe Sophia Fiore had appeared on some tv shows. There used to be a fragment of a Nickelodeon pilot she did as a teen that was floating around.

There are some others I'd have to remember too. There were a bunch in the 70s, before you had real professional porn actors... a lot of the performers (especially the men) were like, out of work actors would shoot porn between jobs. So you could see some dude in a daytime soap opera or a KMart advert and a couple of months later he's in a dirty movie.

And then there was the famous case of Marilyn Chambers who was a commercial model when she was hired to star in one of the first professional, big budget porn movies, Behind the Green Door. At the same time, she scored the dream gig of appearing on the box of Ivory brand detergent.



And coincidentally, the detergent box debuted around the same time as the porn movie, giving the movie massive publicity and causing a horrific scandal for the soap company.

Also I'm sure you know about India, who was in the R&B girl group Harmony Innocents, or Heather Hunter who was a dancer on Soul Train.

Lemme try to think of some more... there's a whole bunch...
 
That face tho. She looks like a preemie with fetal alcohol syndrome.

I think Mini is odd-looking but I would never call her "ugly" as in "unpleasant to look at"... which is definitely what I would class Sara Jay under.

And I've never even seen Sara as a "butterface" because her body is wack too (imho).

I feel the same about Fevunet. Face is completely tough to look at, and body isn't great either. Yes she has a remarkably huge ass but it's not even shapely.
 
There kinda was "too pretty for porn" back in the day. In the early days of porn, it was still a highly disreputable endeavor so most of the actresses they used were whatever they could get--aging hookers and failed actresses who weren't attractive enough to make it in Hollywood or Broadway. Why would any girl who was even remotely close to being a 10 ruin her life in the porn gutter when she still had the chance to be a mainstream model or actress?

As porn became a bigger and bigger business, they started being able to attract girls who were 10s... You had companies like Vivid whose main claim to fame was the fact that their female performers looked like actual supermodels.

But that was mainly in the white side of the industry. On the black side, we had a few bombshells but there remained the perception that black porn was kinda ghetto. There were always frequent remarks about how ugly the girls in black porn were, and (black) comedians about when you watch black porn the girls are all ashy and had razor scars and bullet wounds and stuff.

This was a completely unfair assessment, of course. I'd say most of the black porn stars then were not knockouts but they at least looked... average.

Around the beginning of the Golden Age of Black Porn, I think the girls started getting a LOT better looking. But they still didn't look like models... they looked like "regular" cute hood chicks and college girls (which is exactly what got me into porn at the time, because the girls looked like chicks I knew and could relate to, as opposed to previous set of black porn chicks with the terrible weaves and horrid early 90s boob jobs).

But still... once in a while you saw a chick who just had that real "girlfriend" look, or looked like an R&B singer... and you'd wonder "She looks like that, and she is wasting her life doing THIS???"

Those were the "too pretty for porn" girls. And really... Gabrielle Carmouche was never really one of them. She was okay looking... but not drop dead.
I always enjoy reading your porn encyclopedia entries. Seriously, you could write porn articles for Wikipedia. :lol:

So do you consider the 00s to be the Golden Age for Black Porn?
 
I think Mini is odd-looking but I would never call her "ugly" as in "unpleasant to look at"... which is definitely what I would class Sara Jay under.

And I've never even seen Sara as a "butterface" because her body is wack too (imho).

I feel the same about Fevunet. Face is completely tough to look at, and body isn't great either. Yes she has a remarkably huge ass but it's not even shapely.
I definitely put Mini above Sara, particularly in the body because Sara doesn't have a good shape and never has, but I just find Mini difficult to look at personally.

And I say this as a dude who likes ugly girls in porn TBH. That's why I didn't sweat Fevunet. I follow chicks who are somewhat more attractive than her but not too much. She just has a look that I like.

To give you an example, I like the French porn star Alisha Flower who isn't that much of a looker but I find her really attractive.
 
I can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment.


The interesting thing about 2 Pretty 4 Porn is that when I was quickly jogging my memory yesterday with the reply, I thought about her real name as well. And it came to me ... as it's a cool and unique name. Gabrielle Carmouche, and part of her last name rhymes with the French word for mouth which is "bouche" ... so that means her head game must be legit, just off GP.


Interesting and sad how fellow In The House star Maia Campbell's life also spiraled back in the day. Addiction and mental health issues (bipolar disorder). She was beautiful / stunning in her prime. Hope she's doing ok these days.




Maia is back on social media and doing well again. It seems like every few years she relapses though.
 
I always enjoy reading your porn encyclopedia entries. Seriously, you could write porn articles for Wikipedia. :lol:

So do you consider the 00s to be the Golden Age for Black Porn?

Thank you, bruh... I actually indulged myself here because I was replying you and I remembered you saying you enjoyed the deep dives. Otherwise, I try to avoid rambling because I know a lot of other cats here are annoyed by it.

Yes, I consider the Golden Age of Black Porn to be like.... 1998/99 till about maybe 2012/13.
 
Thank you, bruh... I actually indulged myself here because I was replying you and I remembered you saying you enjoyed the deep dives. Otherwise, I try to avoid rambling because I know a lot of other cats here are annoyed by it.

Yes, I consider the Golden Age of Black Porn to be like.... 1998/99 till about maybe 2012/13.
No problem, fam. Yeah, many of the dudes in here will try clown you for writing "essays." But, yeah, I enjoy the deep dives.

Who would you say are the top female stars of the Golden Age?
 
Back
Top