Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Answer my full question... You dont have to like me I know my words affect you & thats good enough for me.
you make me lose zero sleep fuck boy cause in real life id beat the brakes off you and that to me is all that matters.put me and you in a room im coming out that room with your blood on my shirt n shoes pussy
 
Answer my full question... You dont have to like me I know my words affect you & thats good enough for me.
YOURE A WHOLE BITCH I LITERALLY HIT U UP DM AND ASKED YOU FOR A PROBLEM COWARD WE CAN HANDLE IT LIKE MEN AND SHOOT THE FIVE THE FAIR ONE WHATEVER... SILENCE OF THE LAMBS NIGGA YOUR A WHOLE BITCH AND A PUSSY BOY!!!! FUCK BOY FUCK YOU AND THE MOTHER THAT BIRTHED YOU NIGGA. WTF you gone do PUSSY
 
So you have a daughter then. Here, let me break this down for you:


Your past actions matter. But she's a woman huh? Who made mistakes. You can't change the past but, if you think you can, I got two words for you. Prove it. You made your bed. Lie in it and do better. You said more likely she was exploited but that's speculation. Nothing based in fact. Free will said she made a choice. I did lots of shit I was sorry for after the fact. And I paid for it. Where's my pass? Oh, I don't get one do I? Suck it up buttercup! Life like death give a shit about your feelings.

Again I ask you: Who did she harm?

Let's assume she made mistakes (she didn't actually say that she did, but let's assume).

Everybody makes mistakes. Does the universe pay us back for mistakes that harm nobody?

Is that the way karma works?

I always thought karma was about harm being done to you in return for the harm you did others.

So now it's like if you do some stupid shit that takes your life down the wrong path, when you try to do right and correct your path, the universe is supposed take revenge on you?

Like if some dude dropped out of high school, started hanging with a bad crowd, got caught with a small amount of heroin in his pocket, ended up in jail, got his college degree behind bars, got out and tried to get a job, you'd be rooting for him to fail because the universe is supposed pay him back?

You niggas weird as fuck.
 
Again I ask you: Who did she harm?

Let's assume she made mistakes (she didn't actually say that she did, but let's assume).

Everybody makes mistakes. Does the universe pay us back for mistakes that harm nobody?

Is that the way karma works?

I always thought karma was about harm being done to you in return for the harm you did others.

So now it's like if you do some stupid shit that takes your life down the wrong path, when you try to do right and correct your path, the universe is supposed take revenge on you?

Like if some dude dropped out of high school, started hanging with a bad crowd, got caught with a small amount of heroin in his pocket, ended up in jail, got his college degree behind bars, got out and tried to get a job, you'd be rooting for him to fail because the universe is supposed pay him back?

You niggas weird as fuck.
MY BAD BRO I WAS GOING AT INCEL nigga that still ducking the fade for a year niggas a straight BITCH
 
MY BAD BRO I WAS GOING AT INCEL nigga that still ducking the fade for a year niggas a straight BITCH
Answer the question if you hate hoes whos gonna make the porn you watch???....

just face it ....ur ugly women never liked you so u hate them for fucking other men but you.

So talk tough but when u log off u cant run from ur self u bitter lame.

Answer the question and stop talking spicy nobody wants to fight you .. U dusty bitter mess
 
Answer the question if you hate hoes whos gonna make the porn you watch???....

just face it ....ur ugly women never liked you so u hate them for fucking other men but you.

So talk tough but when u log off u cant run from ur self u bitter lame.

Answer the question and stop talking spicy nobody wants to fight you .. U dusty bitter mess
nigga you a whole bitch I dont hate nobody, especially hoes i understand they are for recreational USE ONLY I DONT TRY N CHANGE EM OR WOFE EM HOE ASS NIGGA 2ND WATCH YA MOUTH YOU A WHOLE BITCH TRYNA BE TOUGH
 
Answer the question if you hate hoes whos gonna make the porn you watch???....

just face it ....ur ugly women never liked you so u hate them for fucking other men but you.

So talk tough but when u log off u cant run from ur self u bitter lame.

Answer the question and stop talking spicy nobody wants to fight you .. U dusty bitter mess
PUSSY BOY FUCK BOY FUCK YOUR MOTHER BROTHER SISTER AUNT COUSINS ANYBODY WHO LOVES THIS FAGGOT COCKSUCKA, YOUD BITE THE CURB IN REAL LIFE BITCH. SEE ONE THING IS THERES THE INTERNET THERES REALITY. IN REAL LIFE I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING WOMEN AND I MAKE SIX FIGURES AND HAVE A VERY GOOD BODY. IM NOT BITTER OVER NOTHING IMMA FUCK THESE HOES, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND LIVE IN YOUR MOMS CRIB PEDESTALIZING WHORES AND PAYING 10.99 FOR A BITCH ONLY FANS THATLL NEVER FUCK YOU LOSER
 
Again I ask you: Who did she harm?

Let's assume she made mistakes (she didn't actually say that she did, but let's assume).

Everybody makes mistakes. Does the universe pay us back for mistakes that harm nobody?

Is that the way karma works?

I always thought karma was about harm being done to you in return for the harm you did others.

So now it's like if you do some stupid shit that takes your life down the wrong path, when you try to do right and correct your path, the universe is supposed take revenge on you?

Like if some dude dropped out of high school, started hanging with a bad crowd, got caught with a small amount of heroin in his pocket, ended up in jail, got his college degree behind bars, got out and tried to get a job, you'd be rooting for him to fail because the universe is supposed pay him back?

You niggas weird as fuck.

@The Plutonian

Both of y'all.

Riley Reid did not request that her videos be taken down; she remains in the industry and has an active OnlyFans account. It's a hoax to get clicks.

Lana Rhodes is the only person to request that and Lana's mental health is a matter of dispute at this point.

Even pornstars who have retired and gone into Christian ministry, such as Jenna Pressley, have not requested their videos removed because it's pointless.
 
IMG-1558.jpg
This Marry-Lynn = Casey D'Alanno/Miller and Scarlet Red = Kholi Jewkes/ Nikohl Wiseman
They’re both still friends ( I believe scarlet came out in Marrys wedding) from Colorado and ended up doing GDP scene, one separately and a scene together 3some (they did a few other scenes together when they got in the industry).


Marry-Lynn = Casey D'Alanno/Miller was the one that started with GDP and Scarlet followed after. Married now, put all those dicks behind her
80585037_033_2c56.jpg

89980113_135_daa3.jpg
89980113_124_567d.jpg
80585037_133_bfed.jpg
80585037_174_418b.jpg
66861077_012_f940.jpg


Here they are being friends, they did a great deepthroat scene together.
56434005_012_6b44.jpg
17984920_001_3f47.jpg


Kholi Jewkes/ Nikohl Wiseman is interesting because even though her friend put her on, a Scarlet ended up being the bigger one with doing more nasty/freaky shit. She ended up having a kid not sure if she’s married, baby might be Prince Yahshuas
92851857_002_853d.jpg
69051317_054_3fd0.jpg
55912486_007_2d44.jpg
88549200_386_1d6c.jpg
55912486_014_bda5.jpg
36978127_179_870d.jpg
 
Last edited:
4557754_761f0a5.jpg
6240362_661ad9e.jpg
IMG_7929.jpeg


Jonnell Green, who played “LaShawn” on BeBe’s Kids, and had a role on “A Different World” later became pornstar Aryanna Starr
I find it interesting when a porn chick appeared in something mainstream before she started her porn career. I don't mean it in a bad way but it's interesting to me.

The best example I can think of is Jaimee Foxworth AKA "Crave."
 
@The Plutonian

Both of y'all.

Riley Reid did not request that her videos be taken down; she remains in the industry and has an active OnlyFans account. It's a hoax to get clicks.

Lana Rhodes is the only person to request that and Lana's mental health is a matter of dispute at this point.

Even pornstars who have retired and gone into Christian ministry, such as Jenna Pressley, have not requested their videos removed because it's pointless.

Don't "both of y'all" me.

Right from the beginning, my point was that both the Lana Rhoades and the Riley Reid story were bullshit.

I said this was clickbait bullshit. Now they're making the exact same post about Riley Reid



but these weirdos kept replying to me, celebrating karma biting these girls in the ass. And I asked what karma is supposed to be getting them back for.
 
I find it interesting when a porn chick appeared in something mainstream before she started her porn career. I don't mean it in a bad way but it's interesting to me.

The best example I can think of is Jaimee Foxworth AKA "Crave."



Agreed. And Gabrielle Carmouche (she's listed as being 47yo now).


She did some work on The Cosby Show and In The House back in the day.


Went by 2 Pretty 4 Porn in her brief porn career for those searching her on the tubesites as her regular name, or performer name.





 
I find it interesting when a porn chick appeared in something mainstream before she started her porn career. I don't mean it in a bad way but it's interesting to me.

The best example I can think of is Jaimee Foxworth AKA "Crave."
Yeah it’s incredibly weird ngl.

great actress though!
 
Agreed. And Gabrielle Carmouche (she's listed as being 47yo now).


She did some work on The Cosby Show and In The House back in the day.


Went by 2 Pretty 4 Porn in her brief porn career for those searching her on the tubesites as her regular name, or performer name.






Why they put a pic of Toccara jones on her IMDB page lol

Anyway she's been in this thread. She looks to be in a pretty bad way these days unfortunately :(
 
Don't "both of y'all" me.

Right from the beginning, my point was that both the Lana Rhoades and the Riley Reid story were bullshit.



but these weirdos kept replying to me, celebrating karma biting these girls in the ass. And I asked what karma is supposed to be getting them back for.

Well, I stand corrected, and I agree about the karma thing.
 
She’s still doing porn lmao


That's what I thought, if she retired, it would have been fairly big news.
 
Agreed. And Gabrielle Carmouche (she's listed as being 47yo now).


She did some work on The Cosby Show and In The House back in the day.


Went by 2 Pretty 4 Porn in her brief porn career for those searching her on the tubesites as her regular name, or performer name.





Wow. I heard about 2 Pretty 4 Porn but I didn't know she did any mainstream work at all.

Do you know any other chicks who did mainstream work before they started porn?
 

Whatever happened to Pornstar LAYLA - SHARON from Brazil???​

​

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhdm4taW1hZ2VzIiwia2V5IjoiYXZuaW1hZ2VhcmNoaXZlXC8yN1wvMTNcLzE3XC8yNzEzMTdsYXJnZV9CcmF6aWxpYW5CdXR0Rmllc3RhLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6MjMwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjMzMCwiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwicG9zaXRpb24iOiJ0b3AifX19

th_664604446_16_123_566lo.jpg

f83d1c4b71558c08d79e566f79da0651.3.jpg
Not 100 % sure but Leila/Layla/Sharon = Flavia De Souza and if so this MIGHT be her
if you put her pic on facecheck some pics come up that look like her too that’s why I’m not 100%, but I’ll ain’t paying for that app for maybes. Brazilian girls are hard to find cuz they really pulled them off the beach and favelas to then give them only a first name. Colombia too as well
 
Wow. I heard about 2 Pretty 4 Porn but I didn't know she did any mainstream work at all.

Do you know any other chicks who did mainstream work before they started porn?

Yeah, that was her big point of notoriety to begin with.

I mean, she was cute but she was hardly really "too pretty for porn"... There's loads of girls in the game who were way more beautiful than her.

But the reason she got attention was that she was a former tv star, and people often confused her with Jaimee Foworth.
 
Yeah, that was her big point of notoriety to begin with.

I mean, she was cute but she was hardly really "too pretty for porn"... There's loads of girls in the game who were way more beautiful than her.

But the reason she got attention was that she was a former tv star, and people often confused her with Jaimee Foworth.
Always wished that Jamie Foxworth and Montana Fishbourne made a comeback!
 
Back
Top