I Just Witnessed The Trashiest and Most Hoodrat Behavior At My Supermarket

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I pulled up to my local supermarket to grab a few items for the week as I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while and upon leaving the parking lot which is divided by an island, a car packed full of young hoodrats (ranging 17-25 in age) jumped out 4-5 deep and grabbed stole most of the Thanksgiving ornaments, baskets, etc., and more. They were the typical things supernarkets leave outside the front entrance. As I was the only car ahead of them, I saw it in my rearview mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing—brazen hoodrat theft. :smh:

I purposely did not move my car, blocking them from escaping. I was waiting for someone to go warn security, since I didn't want to take any chances with my niece in the backseat of the car. I waited about 2-3 minutes, driving very slowly (1 mile per hour) so they could not escape, but no one warned security, so I finally decided to leave and drive out onto the street.

I seriously contemplated jumping out and forcing them to put everything back.
This shit was so disappointing and frustrating. ...
 
Last edited:
You lucky that they didn't try to set your whip on fire..... that's what they did to a 64 year old Queens mofo..... bunch of hood rats wildin' doin' donuts and burn outs in front of his home on a cul de sac...... whooped his ass, broken ribs arm and jaw..... then took his whip and set it on fire..... BE CAREFUL BRUH
sidebar: these new-age youngins have no respect for life


.
 
Last edited:
So you the male Karen I was hearing about


I kid I kid.. it sucks but it wasn't your job to protect
I have a local Shop Rite in my city...... a city basiclly floaded with that "hood rat" element.....I used to shop there for the closeness of it.... now I take that ten minute ride to the Shop Rite in West Orange..... in the white area.... nicer cashiers, nicer service and best of all..... NO HOODRATS..... and I see a lot of other black shoppers from East Orange shopping there so I know I'm not the only one..... last week when I was picking up my online order, the sista in the parking spot next to me was chatting and said that she also lived in East Orange



.
 
Last edited:
You lucky that they didn't try to set your whip on fire..... that's what they did to a 64 year old Queens mofo..... bunch of hood rats wildin' doin' donuts snd burn outs in front of his home on a cul de sac...... whooped his ass, broken ribs arm and jaw..... then took his whip and set it on fire..... BE CAREFUL BRUH
sidebar: these new-age youngins have no respect for life


.


DAMN!!!
No respect.

Dumb kids ruin everything.
 
I pulled up to my local supermarket to grab a few items for the week as I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while and upon leaving the parking lot which is divided by an island, a car packed full of young hoodrats (ranging 17-25 in age) jumped out 4-5 deep and grabbed most of the Thanksgiving ornaments, baskets, etc., and more. They were the typical things supernarkets leave outside the front entrance. As I was the only car ahead of them, I saw it in my rearview mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing—brazen hoodrat theft. :smh:

I purposely did not move my car, blocking them from escaping. I was waiting for someone to go warn security, since I didn't want to take any chances with my niece in the backseat of the car. I waited about 2-3 minutes, driving very slowly (1 mile per hour) so they could not escape, but no one warned security, so I finally decided to leave and drive out onto the street.

I seriously contemplated jumping out and forcing them to put everything back.
This shit was so disappointing and frustrating. ...


Mind your business bruh....







Any pics of the hoes though?
 
These new young cats are so weak. I like how it was when we pretended that we were hard and the females pretended they were soft. Now adays dudes are soft and the females pretend to be hard.

When they get older and finally figure it out, females won't be able to erase a body full of tats and dudes wont be able to erase a dick in their mouth.
 
I hate it when people tell you to just look the other way. In other words, we are supposed to normalize their deviant behavior, that is, until that shit spills over to their front door, then these people who tell you to mind your business are the first ones ready to kill them and anyone who just happens to be in the way, not realizing that turning your head away, is the reason why most shit is fucked up in the hood in the first place.
All I know is if you go to places in Africa where there is very little influence by the white man, trying some shit like this would have you killed or your arms cut off!
 
I pulled up to my local supermarket to grab a few items for the week as I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while and upon leaving the parking lot which is divided by an island, a car packed full of young hoodrats (ranging 17-25 in age) jumped out 4-5 deep and grabbed stole most of the Thanksgiving ornaments, baskets, etc., and more. They were the typical things supernarkets leave outside the front entrance. As I was the only car ahead of them, I saw it in my rearview mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing—brazen hoodrat theft. :smh:

I purposely did not move my car, blocking them from escaping. I was waiting for someone to go warn security, since I didn't want to take any chances with my niece in the backseat of the car. I waited about 2-3 minutes, driving very slowly (1 mile per hour) so they could not escape, but no one warned security, so I finally decided to leave and drive out onto the street.

I seriously contemplated jumping out and forcing them to put everything back.
This shit was so disappointing and frustrating. ...
That shit wasn’t worth you or your niece’s safety bruh. The lifestyle will catch up with these little niggas eventually and I ain’t gone shed tear when they catch a bullet in the process.
 
Why did you feel you needed to protect the store?

90% of the time when people use the term Hoodrat they are being racist. It's a signal for poor black female. Sad that you felt the need to tie being poor,black female to criminality.

This whole situation is key to understanding why old black men turn into conservative Karen's. You start being scared and you lean into societal privelege to make yourself feel more safe. So you identify more with the store owner than with the black youth. You want to protect them before your own people.

Honestly if you really wanted to help and you really gave a shit about the young women you would have got out your car and talked to them. But if you didn't you should have minded your own damn business.

I can't see myself ever being scared of kids. I'm sorry but I ain't built to be scared of a child.
 
I pulled up to my local supermarket to grab a few items for the week as I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while and upon leaving the parking lot which is divided by an island, a car packed full of young hoodrats (ranging 17-25 in age) jumped out 4-5 deep and grabbed stole most of the Thanksgiving ornaments, baskets, etc., and more. They were the typical things supernarkets leave outside the front entrance. As I was the only car ahead of them, I saw it in my rearview mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing—brazen hoodrat theft. :smh:

I purposely did not move my car, blocking them from escaping. I was waiting for someone to go warn security, since I didn't want to take any chances with my niece in the backseat of the car. I waited about 2-3 minutes, driving very slowly (1 mile per hour) so they could not escape, but no one warned security, so I finally decided to leave and drive out onto the street.

I seriously contemplated jumping out and forcing them to put everything back.
This shit was so disappointing and frustrating. ...

You lucky that they didn't try to set your whip on fire..... that's what they did to a 64 year old Queens mofo..... bunch of hood rats wildin' doin' donuts and burn outs in front of his home on a cul de sac...... whooped his ass, broken ribs arm and jaw..... then took his whip and set it on fire..... BE CAREFUL BRUH
sidebar: these new-age youngins have no respect for life


.
 
That shit wasn’t worth you or your niece’s safety bruh. The lifestyle will catch up with these little niggas eventually and I ain’t gone shed tear when they catch a bullet in the process.


I certainly hope so.
Quite disappointing, but I have no direct connection to them, ehhhhh. Learn the hard way, I suppose.
 
Last edited:
Why did you give a fuck that they were stealing from a store?

You wanted a commendation? A gift card?


1. It's my neighborhood store, and that particular store is very familial, small-town vibes.
2. Theft increases product prices
3. Items get locked up behind glass, which takes away from the shopping experience
4. They wear my skin color/culture, despite me not having no direct connections
5. They are risking their youth/future over something stupid, and I was a former HS teacher. I suppose I care.
 
Last edited:
Why did you feel you needed to protect the store?

90% of the time when people use the term Hoodrat they are being racist. It's a signal for poor black female. Sad that you felt the need to tie being poor,black female to criminality.

This whole situation is key to understanding why old black men turn into conservative Karen's. You start being scared and you lean into societal privelege to make yourself feel more safe. So you identify more with the store owner than with the black youth. You want to protect them before your own people.

Honestly if you really wanted to help and you really gave a shit about the young women you would have got out your car and talked to them. But if you didn't you should have minded your own damn business.

I can't see myself ever being scared of kids. I'm sorry but I ain't built to be scared of a child.


Please note that I made no reference to race.
To me, hoodrat is a state of mind and a state of behavior. I'm aware of how that could be weaponized against our youths, particularly to further dehumanize them and push them into the prison pipeline.

Also, see my previous post to note why I cared and felt compelled to act.

Lastly, my NIECE was in the car with me. I am not taking any chances confronting a group of wild-ass adult women to give life advice or anything else.
 
Last edited:
@Temujin, have you ever owned a business? Trust me when I say, if you have, you rethink what you said, I have clients who were forced to close their businesses due to neighbor trash stealing. A business that is supposed to benefit the black community ended up being closed due to a minority of dumbasses deciding to be selfish by ransacking their goods, as no one would hold them accountable.
 
1. It's my neighborhood store, and that particular store is very familial, small-town vibes.
2. Theft increases product prices
3. Items get locked up behind glass, which takes away from the shopping experience
4. They wear my skin color/culture, despite me not having no direct connections
5. They are risking their youth/future over something stupid, and I was a former HS teacher. I suppose I care.
Yell at them but don't try to line them up for the pigs.. serving time in jail just adds to their record
 
@Temujin, have you ever owned a business? Trust me when I say, if you have, you rethink what you said, I have clients who were forced to close their businesses due to neighbor trash stealing. A business that is supposed to benefit the black community ended up being closed due to a minority of dumbasses deciding to be selfish by ransacking their goods, as no one would hold them accountable.

I have owned several. But never did I put being a business owner above my community. A smart business owner when seeing his goods being ransacked would. 1. Call the police and make a report. 2. File and insurance claim. 3. Not put their shit outside where it can be readily stolen.

I have never thought it was my responsibility to stop petty theft. Petty theft is the cost of doing business. If you can't deal with it as a business owner start another business.

If you really care you deal with the individual issue. You go talk to the young womens parent's, their grandparents their aunts and uncles. Part of the reason you could do nothing is because you did not know these people. You claim to be part of a community but you don't know the members of your community. In the past all it took was a phonecall... I saw your neice up at the store stealing ornaments whats going on. That social embarrassment lasted enough to keep most of us from these silly childhood inhibitions.
 
I have owned several. But never did I put being a business owner above my community. A smart business owner when seeing his goods being ransacked would. 1. Call the police and make a report. 2. File and insurance claim. 3. Not put their shit outside where it can be readily stolen.

I have never thought it was my responsibility to stop petty theft. Petty theft is the cost of doing business. If you can't deal with it as a business owner start another business.

If you really care you deal with the individual issue. You go talk to the young womens parent's, their grandparents their aunts and uncles. Part of the reason you could do nothing is because you did not know these people. You claim to be part of a community but you don't know the members of your community. In the past all it took was a phonecall... I saw your neice up at the store stealing ornaments whats going on. That social embarrassment lasted enough to keep most of us from these silly childhood inhibitions.

You make claims without understanding much about my community, its businesses, or my interactions with those who live in and serve it.

Did you consider that the thieves might not have been part of that local community? I live in a city with nearly 800,0000 people, and my local community isn't far from the three major Black communities. My lack of knowledge about the thieves has little relevance. Wrong is wrong. I reserve the right to believe they were in the wrong, regardless of your view of my opinions and actions. My view on this stays the same, and I'm sure yours will too.

If I have to weigh judgment and loyalty between black folks who own a business versus black folks who steal from it, then I choose the former every time. One contributes while the other leeches.
 
Why did you give a fuck that they were stealing from a store?

You wanted a commendation? A gift card?
MV5BNTg1ZGRkMWMtZWJkYS00ZjZkLTg1NDktMjFmMjE3YmYwZDY5XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg
 
1. It's my neighborhood store, and that particular store is very familial, small-town vibes.
2. Theft increases product prices
3. Items get locked up behind glass, which takes away from the shopping experience
4. They wear my skin color/culture, despite me not having no direct connections
5. They are risking their youth/future over something stupid, and I was a former HS teacher. I suppose I care.
You're in the wrong place if you're looking for people to condemn criminal behavior. Bgol is hard on murderers, crooks that are cops or politicians but that's about it.
 
Back
Top