Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

With these White porn stars, it’s all the racial interracial stuff they want deleted.

They don’t want their kids seeing it, especially their daughters.

09.jpg


1339284.jpg


riley-reid-interracial-gangban.jpg

09.jpg

2527768h.jpg

riley-reid-blackedraw-gangbang-v0-g96on9a0u7ad1.jpeg
Whats the matter? Are they afraid their daughters are gonna love big black cawk as much as they do when they grow up?
 
Whats the matter? Are they afraid their daughters are gonna love big black cawk as much as they do when they grow up?
or is it people post picture of them with black dicks in their mouths, white people be doing them dirty in movies too
 
Last edited:
I got a daughter??? Man the universe is paying you back. In Spades. look that up!

What's the universe paying her back for though? Did she kill anybody? Did she steal? Did she exploit anybody? (If anything, she more likely was exploited.) But I don't think she caused anybody harm, to the contrary she brought a lot of enjoyment to gooners like yourself.

So what does she need to be paid back by the universe for?
 
5da4abbf140a2e9f816905a517d80078.jpg
1f8a41862eb2e1b85709be611d26c084.jpg
751dae4f6c4f54aa5aea8ec60b9e47c4.jpg
IMG_7933.jpeg
IMG_7934.jpeg
IMG_7935.jpeg


Leah Deasy aka RoseBianca aka Bianca’sThroat, born August 1997

White girl Pawg from Spokane, Washington currently living in Houston, TX that got into the BBC dick eating and DSL&F game around her 20th bday and hasn’t stopped since. She takes nuts to the face and gives bubbles, like a goat.

Her old Twitter when she was in HS

Her second twitter, which contains a lot of racist tweets (her saying “nigga”, etc):

Her current twitter:

Her old IG, I believe deactivated
@deasy_leah

She was also escorting back in 2019, in Arizona

Just a peak at some good good
 
Last edited:
What's the universe paying her back for though? Did she kill anybody? Did she steal? Did she exploit anybody? (If anything, she more likely was exploited.) But I don't think she caused anybody harm, to the contrary she brought a lot of enjoyment to gooners like yourself.

So what does she need to be paid back by the universe for?
So you have a daughter then. Here, let me break this down for you:


Your past actions matter. But she's a woman huh? Who made mistakes. You can't change the past but, if you think you can, I got two words for you. Prove it. You made your bed. Lie in it and do better. You said more likely she was exploited but that's speculation. Nothing based in fact. Free will said she made a choice. I did lots of shit I was sorry for after the fact. And I paid for it. Where's my pass? Oh, I don't get one do I? Suck it up buttercup! Life like death give a shit about your feelings.
 




 
So you have a daughter then. Here, let me break this down for you:


Your past actions matter. But she's a woman huh? Who made mistakes. You can't change the past but, if you think you can, I got two words for you. Prove it. You made your bed. Lie in it and do better. You said more likely she was exploited but that's speculation. Nothing based in fact. Free will said she made a choice. I did lots of shit I was sorry for after the fact. And I paid for it. Where's my pass? Oh, I don't get one do I? Suck it up buttercup! Life like death give a shit about your feelings.
What the hell is this babble?. Bro whos gives a shit we need hoes to make porn thats it. She made a 'choice' we got content. SIMPLICITY

All this extraness ! Wtf is wrong with you dudes.. go on 4ch with that resentful shit .

'YOU MADE YOUR BED LIE IN IT' .<< wtf you talking about
 
What's the universe paying her back for though? Did she kill anybody? Did she steal? Did she exploit anybody? (If anything, she more likely was exploited.) But I don't think she caused anybody harm, to the contrary she brought a lot of enjoyment to gooners like yourself.

So what does she need to be paid back by the universe for?
real talk this is such a simple concept.

Ive realised something... Many men hate what they like.
 
REPERCUSSIONS FOR DECISIONS AND ACTIONS ????? Aint we happy they did porn? without hoes we have no porn content.

So why the anger?
YES its called life we all live and die with any decisions we make PUSSY, Ill be straight up your a BITCH....FUCK BOY I DONT LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.
 
Back
Top