No Limit vs Cash Money Oct. 25

the shoes tho ...:rolleyes:



356784658_6675243449153808_4879308297871269045_n.jpg
Did P drop the bag or threaten her

 
Nelly fucks with Mannie, it’s crazy seeing out rappers talk about 400 like this.

I always felt it was a region classic but I guess not


Bruh i was a 17 yr old new york kid and that album was so impactful to me. I used to chill out in a dark room an zon out
Juve rapped from a mans man perspective just spittin pure game. You can tell he was a man of principles.
Lyrics and delivery was so vivid

“Whoadie, we get down to a certain extent,but all that shoo shooing with them hoes you gettin my name bent”

“I might as well gone an buss his head, if them pple gone gimmie a charge then he might as well come up dead”

There so much quotables that album that always stuck with me through life

That NO slang Was tuff to me. “My rounds” “whoadie” i used to sit back and trip out
Turk went DUMB on “welcome to the nolia”
Mannie Fresh beats dont even need to be speaked on.
 
Bruh i was a 17 yr old new york kid and that album was so impactful to me. I used to chill out in a dark room an zon out
Juve rapped from a mans man perspective just spittin pure game. You can tell he was a man of principles.
Lyrics and delivery was so vivid

“Whoadie, we get down to a certain extent,but all that shoo shooing with them hoes you gettin my name bent”

“I might as well gone an buss his head, if them pple gone gimmie a charge then he might as well come up dead”

There so much quotables that album that always stuck with me through life

That NO slang Was tuff to me. “My rounds” “whoadie” i used to sit back and trip out
Turk went DUMB on “welcome to the nolia”
Mannie Fresh beats dont even need to be speaked on.


Damn damn


It’s cool as hell reading this

Was your peeps fucking with the music like that?
 
Last edited:
Damn damn


It’s cool as hell reading this

Was your peeps fucking with the music like that?
Na,I always kinda been ahead with the music shit. I would try and put cats on sometimes,but most times they aint get it



Don’t move to fast/ remember patience is a virtue/Keep your eye open, cause nggaz gone observe you/ they waiting for the perfect time that they can hurt you/and if they catch you off yo bases they gone serve you/
 
Na,I always kinda been ahead with the music shit. I would try and put cats on sometimes,but most times they aint get it



Don’t move to fast/ remember patience is a virtue/Keep your eye open, cause nggaz gone observe you/ they waiting for the perfect time that they can hurt you/and if they catch you off yo bases they gone serve you/


i feel ya plus this was kinda different than what other areas were bangin


Another prime example on why I said Juv could’ve ran 400 and battled whatever no limit did

:lol: them beats didn’t let up
 
Wait, so is he saying that to be on stage, you had to be contracted by the event. So all 157 people on that stage had a contract? :puzzled::lol:
Sound like the songs was contracted and artist


She probably was towards the back of the line when security realized everyone from New Orleans had a pass and had to stop it :lol:
 



still my fave Juve ...lol ....








:ipod::dance2:



Shit ain't hard as it seems ha
You keep your body clean ha
You got a lot of girbaud jeans ha



When ninajs heard Juv repping girbauds that song was a classic instantly

Yall wore girbaud jeans like we did down here?
 
This another Juve track that had the club rocking and the gals getting loose

I got that fire ft Mannie Fresh

 
Mask posted all these songs like he was actually listening to that shit back then.

Stop Lyin'

In 1998, you was driving from Baton Rouge to St. Charles Catholic, in your used '84 Tercel that took you 20 minutes to start while listening to Culture Club. You used to walk in class singing "time won't give me time". The teachers almost gave you Saturday detention because you did it so much.
 
When you broke you drove ha?
When you paid you got buku places to go ha?
Shit ain't hard as it seems ha
You keep your body clean ha
You got a lot of girbaud jeans ha



When ninajs heard Juv repping girbauds that song was a classic instantly

Yall wore girbaud jeans like we did down here?


man i was stationed in Duval so u know i know about Girbaud Jeans ... lol







 

People don’t realize and I can personally vouch for
If P press that button ain’t shit Baby can do about it
All them fake ass pay roll bloods not gone do shit
I’ve been in concerts where both camps were there and Baby had to be escorted from the event
My cousin Dj for both camps and said it’s been times where C murder would press a whole group of cash money by himself
The only ones not scared would be BG and Juvi and Juvi don’t get into shit so he cool
Turk just a crash dummy
Baby put on for cameras
 
Mask posted all these songs like he was actually listening to that shit back then.

Stop Lyin'

In 1998, you was driving from Baton Rouge to St. Charles Catholic, in your used '84 Tercel that took you 20 minutes to start while listening to Culture Club. You used to walk in class singing "time won't give me time". The teachers almost gave you Saturday detention because you did it so much.
Say it ain’t so @Mask :roflmao:
In 98 I was helping my dog steal his TeeTee Honda accord so we can drive around BR and get hos
 
Mask posted all these songs like he was actually listening to that shit back then.

Stop Lyin'

In 1998, you was driving from Baton Rouge to St. Charles Catholic, in your used '84 Tercel that took you 20 minutes to start while listening to Culture Club. You used to walk in class singing "time won't give me time". The teachers almost gave you Saturday detention because you did it so much.
:frozen:
 
People don’t realize and I can personally vouch for
If P press that button ain’t shit Baby can do about it
All them fake ass pay roll bloods not gone do shit
I’ve been in concerts where both camps were there and Baby had to be escorted from the event
My cousin Dj for both camps and said it’s been times where C murder would press a whole group of cash money by himself
The only ones not scared would be BG and Juvi and Juvi don’t get into shit so he cool
Turk just a crash dummy
Baby put on for cameras
birdmans brother said calliope was too deep
they had more goons than magnolia
 
People don’t realize and I can personally vouch for
If P press that button ain’t shit Baby can do about it
All them fake ass pay roll bloods not gone do shit
I’ve been in concerts where both camps were there and Baby had to be escorted from the event
My cousin Dj for both camps and said it’s been times where C murder would press a whole group of cash money by himself
The only ones not scared would be BG and Juvi and Juvi don’t get into shit so he cool
Turk just a crash dummy
Baby put on for cameras

I've heard that there is a certain former radio station GM in New Orleans who is scared shitless of P.
 
Back
Top