That's all that matters the other shit is just paying unnecessary lip service to god knows who? You cant say the first part and think the second half is even remotely valuable. Literally just playing to the peanut gallery. WhyAs a career educator I don’t condone what the adult did,
You qualified your statement by saying you don't have kids. I asked you to imagine if it was your son and that was your response. Clearly you think that means something very valuable to your assessment so why would any rational person even care or want you on a jury? You said your piece. Now you are trying to revise what I think was a completely irrational response. We have enough information to know that that nigga got fired for his assualt on a 6th grader but no, you need ALL the forensic evidence to label the spade.See that's the same kind of assumption you're accusing others of. Calm down bruh. I don't think anyone is threatening their community. Put us on a jury with access to all the evidence before you brand us impediments to black progress.

