North Philly school in the news again, kids swings on an adult, adult knocks teeth out.

Note - No actual video of the altercation

Former school named John Greenleaf Whittier (elementary school) now a charter school called Kipp at 27th and Clearfield Street.

Student put paws on an adult, then the adult returned with a 2 piece. Kid lost a tooth and got a busted lip.

@jawnswoop @DJ @DC_Dude @jack walsh13 @TheFuser




I mean it's self defense because anytime someone put their hands on you, I don't care how old they are because you gonna get ya ass beat. FUCK THE PARENT who saw nothing wrong of what her son did. I bet her son won't do that no more or else he'll be in jail or dead the next time messing with the right one.
 
Note - No actual video of the altercation

Former school named John Greenleaf Whittier (elementary school) now a charter school called Kipp at 27th and Clearfield Street.

Student put paws on an adult, then the adult returned with a 2 piece. Kid lost a tooth and got a busted lip.

@jawnswoop @DJ @DC_Dude @jack walsh13 @TheFuser ll




Damn Kipp schools are everywhere I see.

I agree with @jawnswoop . If you man enough to throw fists you man enough for the consequences.
 
Damn Kipp schools are everywhere I see.

I agree with @jawnswoop . If you man enough to throw fists you man enough for the consequences.

The problem is the teacher still lost his job, and may have charges pressed and teaching license revoked.

That’s the catch 22 when dealing with kids. You can’t put your hands on them at all. And I’m sure no parent in this thread would agree with their child coming home with a missing tooth and a swollen lip from another man giving them a two piece.

We may agree lil’ dude had it coming, but it’s different when it your child.
 
The problem is the teacher still lost his job, and may have charges pressed and teaching license revoked.

That’s the catch 22 when dealing with kids. You can’t put your hands on them at all. And I’m sure no parent in this thread would agree with their child coming home with a missing tooth and a swollen lip from another man giving them a two piece.

We may agree lil’ dude had it coming, but it’s different when it your child.
Yeah, you're right, but these kids can kill a teacher today with their bare hands and the worst thing is the teacher being in the hospital while that kid gets expelled but charges can't be pressed because he's a minor.

I do also agree that parents don't want to see their child coming home to a busted lip or lost tooth since there's some parents who would take matters in to their own hands fighting for their child.

Parents need to do a better job raising their kids about keeping their hands to themselves and to respect their elders. But I know this generation don't have no respect for people running wild and loose.
 
Yeah, you're right, but these kids can kill a teacher today with their bare hands and the worst thing is the teacher being in the hospital while that kid gets expelled but charges can't be pressed because he's a minor.

I do also agree that parents don't want to see their child coming home to a bust lip or lost too since there's some parents who would take matters in to their own hands fighting for their child.

Parents need to do a better job raising their kids about keeping their hands to themselves and to respect their elders. But I know this generation don't have no respect for people running wild and loose.

And that’s the bottom line, imo. The fact that kid felt bold enough to swing on an adult is a huge red flag on parenting at home.

As a teacher, we have to keep our hands to ourselves. That’s not an easy thing to do when self-preservation kicks in.
 
Damn Kipp schools are everywhere I see.

I agree with @jawnswoop . If you man enough to throw fists you man enough for the consequences.
Right, keep your hand to yourself because people aren't playing out here regardless if they're young or not.

Teachers came here to do their jobs which is teach and shouldn't have to deal with coming to their job in fear that some bad ass kid wants to fight and cuss in the classroom.

But teachers don't get any protection when they defend themselves because the district will always look at the child being the victim no matter what which end up with the teacher losing their license and paycheck. It's a lose-lose situation regardless.

@4 Dimensional made some great points since he's a teacher himself.
 
And that’s the bottom line, imo. The fact that kid felt bold enough to swing on an adult is a huge red flag on parenting at home.

As a teacher, we have to keep our hands to ourselves. That’s not an easy thing to do when self-preservation kicks in.
I have the utmost respect for teachers like you because it takes a lot of courage and restraint to not lose your temper or hit a child knowing the consequences even if that teacher was defending themselves.
 
Last edited:
The mother is dumb as fuck. She said "yea my son sung first but he didn’t deserve to be assaulted......". The fuck kinda logic is that?
If I had to guess. I'm guessing that the Mom thinks that after her son swinging, the teacher should grabbed her son instead of squaring up and

mike-tyson-uppercut.gif


But one can't tell someone what to do after being swung on.
 
I mean it's self defense because anytime someone put their hands on you, I don't care how old they are because you gonna get ya ass beat. FUCK THE PARENT who saw nothing wrong of what her son did. I bet her son won't do that no more or else he'll be in jail or dead the next time messing with the right one.
You dont care HOW OLD the kid is? You def should not be permitted around any children. Them bars are straight out the Epstein files
 
Last edited:
The problem is the teacher still lost his job, and may have charges pressed and teaching license revoked.

That’s the catch 22 when dealing with kids. You can’t put your hands on them at all. And I’m sure no parent in this thread would agree with their child coming home with a missing tooth and a swollen lip from another man giving them a two piece.

We may agree lil’ dude had it coming, but it’s different when it your child.
I 100% agree and if I was in the teacher shoes I’m reacting differently knowing the consequences I can face as an adult, but everyone is different. People react different in these situations. No one is right. Kid should not have thrown punches and the teacher shouldn’t have hit the kid.



At the end of the day though because I’ve seen this played out before, they will cut his mom a check and keep it moving
 
Last edited:
I have the utmost respect for teachers like you because it takes a lot of courage and restraint to not lose your temper or ht a child knowing the consequences even if that teacher was defending themselves.

Appreciate it, fam. Im not on those front lines anymore. But it takes special folks to deal with kids that need a different type of patience. And I ain’t got it. lol
 
I 100% agree and if I was in the teacher shoes I’m reacting differently knowing the consequences I can face as an adult, but everyone is different. People react different in these situations. No one is right.



At the end of the day though because I’ve seen this played out before, they will cut his mom a check and keep it moving

The system doesn’t back the teachers as well as they should. These schools are free day cares for kids that doesn’t give a damn about their education.

Yeah, the consequences can be harsher if the reaction isn’t checked. That shit feels unfair like a mofo. lol
 
The system doesn’t back the teachers as well as they should. These schools are free day cares for kids that doesn’t give a damn about their education.

Yeah, the consequences can be harsher if the reaction isn’t checked. That shit feels unfair like a mofo. lol
There is a such thing as the greater fool
 
What do you mean by that?
Its an economic theory but I'm using it here to describe the actions of an inconsiderate adult who would justify this particular type of retaliatory violence against a kid under their charge except in extreme circumstances. Without all the facts I cant make a clear case for or against but thats also why I'm not and would not be making a case for either party. Instead we have people taking sides over sensational reporting and frankly racist stereotypes. Ninja was fucking 12 man. From the reporting the teacher sounds like a fucking monster
 
Lil troublemaker learned a valuable lesson that day. Seems like the teacher is still teaching. Give that dude a raise!

hq720.jpg
Did you even listen to the reporting or did you just read the headline? Is this how you would discipline your 12 year old nephew? Your own seed? This must be the pro-Isreal crowd.
 
Yeah, I did listen to the entire video. I was actually on the fence when she said the teacher put the son in a headlock first and then he swung on him.
Which point in that story changed your mind? Was it when he started raping women and burning infants? But seriously... no part of THAT news reporting seemed to justify the ADULT's behavior. Seems like the dude was just at wits end and the kid was an easy outlet for other frustrations. If that was your son I imagine you would be buying the dude a beer. :dunno:

Me I'd be rolling both that motherfuckers legs up like a sleeping bag.
 
Which point in that story changed your mind? Was it when he started raping women and burning infants? But seriously... no part of THAT news reporting seemed to justify the ADULT's behavior. Seems like the dude was just at wits end and the kid was an easy outlet for other frustrations. If that was your son I imagine you would be buying the dude a beer. :dunno:
Nah, not at all. In a forensic environment (legal) there simply would not be enough information to make an informed decision. But we're on a porn message board so I can kick up some dust for the hell of it. For the record, I don't have any kids and this is one of the reasons why.
 
Yeah, I did listen to the entire video. I was actually on the fence when she said the teacher put the son in a headlock first and then he swung on him.
Headlock is her side of the story. The teacher was probably restraining him from going to the restroom.
 
Headlock is her side of the story. The teacher was probably restraining him from going to the restroom.
Is his age up for debate too? I guess we gotta give benefit of the doubt to Tamir Rice's killers as well. Ya'll ninjas are a threat to the community.
 
Is his age up for debate too? I guess we gotta give benefit of the doubt to Tamir Rice's killers as well. Ya'll ninjas are a threat to the community.
As a career educator I don’t condone what the adult did, but I’m not going to jump to conclusions without hearing “All” sides of this story. Calm down son.
 
Exactly. No one on this board has enough information to make a solid decision. So we just have fun with speculations.
Right, It's hard to tell when non of us was there but me being from philly and seeing how these kids act along with doing some work with kids personally in some of those philly schools that I know they would fight these teachers and cuss like crazy.
 
Exactly. No one on this board has enough information to make a solid decision. So we just have fun with speculations.
Your idea of a good time is opining about the merits of knocking the teeth out of the mouths of 12 year olds because they take a swing at you? Jesus fuckin christ.
 
Ya'll ninjas are a threat to the community.
See that's the same kind of assumption you're accusing others of. Calm down bruh. I don't think anyone is threatening their community. Put us on a jury with access to all the evidence before you brand us impediments to black progress.
 
As a career educator I don’t condone what the adult did,
That's all that matters the other shit is just paying unnecessary lip service to god knows who? You cant say the first part and think the second half is even remotely valuable. Literally just playing to the peanut gallery. Why?
 
See that's the same kind of assumption you're accusing others of. Calm down bruh. I don't think anyone is threatening their community. Put us on a jury with access to all the evidence before you brand us impediments to black progress.
He woke up this morning on one. Probably mad at the world for no reason. Nobody sees things the way he does. We’re all ignorant and uninformed because we dare to think rationally.
 
Back
Top