This scene was unnecessary, I'm in the theater which a bunch of kids then this scene which they zoom in on the kiss for at least 20 seconds wtf.
We're cookedYou got one side saying too much gay shit in the media
Now we're complaining about a fully clothed man and woman kissing
![]()
Im not asking you to do anything. You can rant On all you want but you might as well be talking to a brick wall. Of you dont like the movie then why come in here? Also super and terrific is pretty much the same thing you idiot. Have fun ranting ro yourself im putting your maladjusted ass on ignore, you got Issues seek therapyYou know what, you're right, so let me formally apologize.. A black man named terrific, co-starring in a movie where the white man has the name super, doesn't mean anything, neither does his having a black T on his black face, now my only gripe is that he's not wearing an 8 ball jacket, instead of the other leather jacket to top him off!
I guess I am going to now 100% support the film and like you, I will show up with a big black T on my black face and explain to the haters that it doesn't stand for Token!
Thanks for setting me straight, Bro!!!
If you gotta say “back to Marvel” that means you’ve been compromised. You watched this through the the lens of a Marvel fanboy and had no intention of wanting to like it.
This idiot likes 2016 suicide squad lmao I won't mention some other questionable choicesI wanted to like it and I gave it a chance, but it was mediocre. I like James Dunn but I felt he swung and missed on this. For the record I like a lot of DC stuff.
Movies
Superman - 1978
Superman - 1981
Batman - 1989
Batman Returns - 1992
Constantine - 2005
Batman Begins - 2005
Superman Returns - 2006
V For Vendetta - 2006
The Dark Knight - 2008
Watchmen - 2009
The Dark Knight Rises - 2012
Suicide Squad - 2016
Wonder Woman - 2017
Shazam! - 2019
Joker - 2019
The Batman - 2022
The Flash - 2023
TV
Wonder Woman - 1975–1979 (I saw it in syndication)
Smallville - 2001–2011
Gotham - 2014–2019
The Flash - 2014–2023
Watchmen - 2019
The Penguin - 2024
The Peacemaker - 2022–present
It has nothing to do with seeing it through some so-called Marvel lens. If it's good it's good, if it's not it's not. Doesn't matter if it's DC, Marvel, or whatever.
It’s not adding up. You like James Gunn….this was the typical Gunn film. You didn’t like his take on Superman?I wanted to like it and I gave it a chance, but it was mediocre. I like James Dunn but I felt he swung and missed on this. For the record I like a lot of DC stuff.
Movies
Superman - 1978
Superman - 1981
Batman - 1989
Batman Returns - 1992
Constantine - 2005
Batman Begins - 2005
Superman Returns - 2006
V For Vendetta - 2006
The Dark Knight - 2008
Watchmen - 2009
The Dark Knight Rises - 2012
Suicide Squad - 2016
Wonder Woman - 2017
Shazam! - 2019
Joker - 2019
The Batman - 2022
The Flash - 2023
TV
Wonder Woman - 1975–1979 (I saw it in syndication)
Smallville - 2001–2011
Gotham - 2014–2019
The Flash - 2014–2023
Watchmen - 2019
The Penguin - 2024
The Peacemaker - 2022–present
It has nothing to do with seeing it through some so-called Marvel lens. If it's good it's good, if it's not it's not. Doesn't matter if it's DC, Marvel, or whatever.
Yall wilding lol…everything done in this film wa calculated and intentional. Gunn established more in that 20 seconds then Snyder could manage to do in three films lol. Gunn humanized Superman and made him more than a walking chalkboard.This scene was unnecessary, I'm in the theater which a bunch of kids then this scene which they zoom in on the kiss for at least 20 seconds wtf.
What are you even talking about? I don’t know what movie you watched but it was only one person in this film who was smarter than everyone and just as strong as Superman…and he was black. You tripping over him having a T on his face as he did in the comics….meanwhile white dude in cape and red draws…..So the white man is super.
Even the white dog is super.
Meanwhile, the black man is (well, you're terrific), and to prove it, we're going to make you wear a big black T on your black face for token, oops, I mean terrific!
Nah, can't get past this in my head!!!!!
Whatever he's smoking I need in my rotation asap.What are you even talking about? I don’t know what movie you watched but it was only one person in this film who was smarter than everyone and just as strong as Superman…and he was black. You tripping over him having a T on his face as he did in the comics….meanwhile white dude in cape and red draws…..
People be randomly wanting to be pro Black conspiracy brother at some weird times….Whatever he's smoking I need in my rotation asap.
This man came in sounding like Huey freeman Luther king Umar jr X....about superman lmao
It's low key coonish in the comics also, and my beef is how they portray black heros, either they are taking the mantle of a former white super hero or have ridiculous costumes, boring personalities or are simply wack.What are you even talking about? I don’t know what movie you watched but it was only one person in this film who was smarter than everyone and just as strong as Superman…and he was black. You tripping over him having a T on his face as he did in the comics….meanwhile white dude in cape and red draws…..
Bro I honestly don’t know how you saw this movie and came away this way. I came away from this movie thinking Mr Terrific was the best character in the movie. What is coonish about him? He literally saved the strongest superhero in comic history lol. He had the best fight scene in the movie….you might need to go watch that again man l.It's low key coonish in the comics also, and my beef is how they portray black heros, either they are taking the mantle of a former white super hero or have ridiculous costumes, boring personalities or are simply wack.
The only black superheroes that they put any effort into is Spawn, Black Panther and Storm.
It's like they purposely make them less appealing to children so their white kids don't look up yo them the way many of yall look up to white Jesus I mean superman.
You entitled to your opinion it’s just confusing because it’s almost like you saw a completely different movie.It kills me hearing black folk crying about how it's just comics, but let's them make a crossover event where the Blue Marvel whips Supermans ass, then you going to see the truth come out, about ehat superman means to them. Like I said , I'm jot knocking anyone for supporting the movie, just respect me for not supporting and my reasons why.
It’s not adding up. You like James Gunn….this was the typical Gunn film. You didn’t like his take on Superman?
Wasn’t you just complaining about a kiss? Now you want her to be a slut? I thought this was a kids movie as you claimSuper Girl better be a slut![]()
He had the best fight scene in the movie
That's different, Supergirl would be made for me, Superman is for the kids.Wasn’t you just complaining about a kiss? Now you want her to be a slut? I thought this was a kids movie as you claim
I stated from the jump I didn't see the movie and why I don't support it right when I said I have no problems with those that do, but some people got in their feelings tring yo make something that it isn't, and that's where I draw the line.You entitled to your opinion it’s just confusing because it’s almost like you saw a completely different movie.
Hold on man you ain’t seen the damn movie? Road….really?I stated from the jump I didn't see the movie and why I don't support it right when I said I have no problems with those that do, but some people got in their feelings tring yo make something that it isn't, and that's where I draw the line.

The problem I have with Terrific is similar to my gripe with Irion Heart, because in that IH thread I posted a clip where the actor playing Mr Tertific was instructed to talk more ethnic, or what they used to call jive. They even compared his sound bites to with Robert Downey role when he was playing the black man.Bro I honestly don’t know how you saw this movie and came away this way. I came away from this movie thinking Mr Terrific was the best character in the movie. What is coonish about him? He literally saved the strongest superhero in comic history lol. He had the best fight scene in the movie….you might need to go watch that again man l.
well that kinda worked.. you're not supposed to necessarily "like" guy gardner he's an asshole that despite himself gets the job done.
Wasn’t you just complaining about a kiss? Now you want her to be a slut? I thought this was a kids movie as you claim
You are one sandwich short of a picnic
