Superman to hit theaters, marking the start of the DCU - Batman movie THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD/Lars Eidinger cast as Brainiac for Man of Tomorrow

You mean the bad reviews coming from the right wing crowd because they just found out Superman is a immigrant?
Bad reviews aren't exclusive from the right-wing. If it's not a good movie it's not a good movie. Doesn't matter if it's right wing, left wing or whatever wing. Let's leave the politics out of it.
 
Saw that Superman flick this past weekend and thought that shit was trash. The tone was too goofy, the dog was annoying as fuck, Superman gets his ass kicked through most of the movie and a lot of shit just didn't logically make any sense. I gave it a chance because of James Gunn but he dropped the ball. I won't be back for drunk ass Supergirl. WTF! Back to Marvel for me.
If you gotta say “back to Marvel” that means you’ve been compromised. You watched this through the the lens of a Marvel fanboy and had no intention of wanting to like it.
 
Bruh, if you hate goofy tone in Superhero movies, there ain't no possibly way you like Marvel movies. All they do the entire time is crack goofy jokes.

There is nothing in Superman more goofy than this shit..


Yeah he don’t like goofy but like Marvel and oh yeah comes from Gunn who did Marvel movies lol. But when people start their sentence off with “trash” I already know what to expect
 


Gv_KgaDWwAAzu5F
 
This scene was unnecessary, I'm in the theater which a bunch of kids then this scene which they zoom in on the kiss for at least 20 seconds wtf.
In eternals paperboy tounge kissed his man for 2 minutes straight you should be complaining about that
 
So the white man is super.
Even the white dog is super.
Meanwhile, the black man is (well, you're terrific), and to prove it, we're going to make you wear a big black T on your black face for token, oops, I mean terrific!
Nah, can't get past this in my head!!!!!
 
Last edited:
You think all white people are Super, and I bet you watched the movie with a big black T on your face, or did you decide to go with the big black C?
If you cared so much about black progressyou would be act7ve in the real world instead of bitching about fixtional characters .pick a battle thatmatters loser.

this is you
 
If you cared so much about black progressyou would be act7ve in the real world instead of bitching about fixtional characters .pick a battle thatmatters loser.

this is you

All I said is this is my opinion on the matter, you are entitled to your own. The problem is you are basically saying, how dare I say something bad about your white superman and his black token friend with the big black t on his face, not a good look bro! :smh:
 
All I said is this is my opinion on the matter, you are entitled to your own. The problem is you are basically saying, how dare I say something bad about your white superman and his black token friend with the big black t on his face, not a good look bro! :smh:
I swear theres an idiot like you in every forum .youre not going to change the minds of people who enjoyed this film so why bother. You remind me of that Art barr idiot from the coli. You seem miserable
 
Imswear theres anodiot like you in every forum .youre not going to change the minds of people who enjoyed this film so why bother. You temind ,e ofthat Art barridiot from the coli
You know what, you're right, so let me formally apologize.. A black man named terrific, co-starring in a movie where the white man has the name super, doesn't mean anything, neither does his having a black T on his black face, now my only gripe is that he's not wearing an 8 ball jacket, instead of the other leather jacket to top him off!
I guess I am going to now 100% support the film and like you, I will show up with a big black T on my black face and explain to the haters that it doesn't stand for Token!
Thanks for setting me straight, Bro!!!
 
Back
Top