![]()
‘Squid Game’ Creator Explains His Hero’s Fate and Talks Spinoff Potential
Hwang Dong-hyuk says of the pressure around ending Netflix's most globally popular show, "This has completely consumed me for six years."www.hollywoodreporter.com
I 100% agree.Oh we talking about.
They just dont wanna hear what we got to say.
Sidebar: I'm reading some bullsh*t they trying to spew about how the audience just doesn't UNDERSTAND all the symbolism and deep hidden themes?
GTFOH with that nonsensical bullsh*t
We got it. We ain't like it cause it wasn't done right.
And I'm also saying it was a wonderful overall experience that the creator should be very proud of.
Damn so Dim Sum was originally supposed to cannonball the baby?![]()
Squid Game Season 3 ending wasn’t the original plan, creator reveals shocking last-minute twist and teases more deadly games ahead
Squid Game Season 3 is streaming on Netflix. The new season receives mixed reviews. Creator Hwang Dong-hyuk reveals the original ending was different. Gi-hun sacrifices himself for a baby. The Front Man shows kindness. A new recruiter appears, hinting at future games. The season concludes...m.economictimes.com

I enjoyed it. I’ll be honest I felt it should’ve ended after 1 seasons. To make two more was gonna be a stretch especially with the main character. It was never gonna get that first season magic back….. but I was entertained. Interested in seeing spin offs especially what they do with an American one.
Yeah I 100 percent get it. Get your money. I think they could’ve did another season and not focused on the main character I liked it but they spent too much time on past characters and I was cool with it but I think to get away from the criticism they should’ve went elsewhere.That was the original plan but Netflix gave the creator the bag to continue it.
Damn so Dim Sum was originally supposed to cannonball the baby?
![]()
![]()
Same, yall wildin . Go back and watch movies everybody here loves and praises. They stupid as fuck too. Commando is the stupidest shit I’ve ever seenI enjoyed it. I’ll be honest I felt it should’ve ended after 1 seasons. To make two more was gonna be a stretch especially with the main character. It was never gonna get that first season magic back….. but I was entertained. Interested in seeing spin offs especially what they do with an American one.
I'll just wait til Alice In Borderlands comes out in September.....
Is that good?
I think it's better than Squid Game....imo
It came out before Squid Game but never got the recognition....
Squid Game is more realistic and social commentary but I think AiB has the better story..imo
I think it's better than Squid Game....imo
It came out before Squid Game but never got the recognition....
Squid Game is more realistic and social commentary but I think AiB has the better story..imo
You'll figure out the twist in AiB,if you pay attention to the first one and half season. I figured it out at the beginning of season 2.
Would you have been fine with just ONE season of Squid Game?
Oh i gotta check that out
It's Alice In Wonderland with a twist.
Would you have been fine with just ONE season of Squid Game?
That's easy to say in hindsight but the show was just too popular, and the rest of the world wanted more SQUIDS!Yes....
That's easy to say in hindsight but the show was just too popular, and the rest of the world wanted more SQUIDS!
![]()




I hear ya, but the show was too bad g not to have a second season.I've always thought it didn't need a season two. The first season was perfect.
That's easy to say in hindsight but the show was just too popular, and the rest of the world wanted more SQUIDS!
![]()
I was glad that we got more episodes but nothing new was learned or gained from season 3.
Other than money for the creator.
Again I was happy that there was a season 2 and 3, but as a whole not much was learned or done that was new, needed or learned.
And they say that the series is over but based off of the ending, they could've spinned it off to an American version which probably would've also been successful.
All in all I still enjoyed the seasons.
I made my statement regarding the series yesterday, and to update it.I get it they had absolutely no choice.
@ansatsusha_gouki Understood my question
Im saying story wise did you feel SATISFIED with that first story?
MANY didn't think a second season was necessary in real time but I DID want to see the origins of the games and some logistics. Other past winners. The workers etc.
even though I had many problems with the final season? I enjoyed the ride and Would recommend it to friends.
And would STILL want an American version especially if Fincher is at the controls.
All that being said if this was kept as a one and done? Woo boy you talking best ever status. And in a way its still in the running despite my issues.
I made my statement regarding the series yesterday, and to update it.
I understand the need for a second season simply based of the fact that 그 사람 이름이 뭐든 간에 wanted to go back and stop the games for ethical reasons.
So no, I wouldn't have felt satisfied with story after one season. But if it ended it ended, but it didn't.
So I was happy that there were more seasons.
I definitely understand keeping that one story. It had a ground breaking one season and it HAD to be stressful following up.And I agree. I wanted more too.
But after hearing how that man lost teeth with the anxiety pressure and stress from the additional seasons?
Like you said its a lot of hindsight
But I understand keeping that one story.
I definitely understand keeping that one story. It had a ground breaking one season and it HAD to be stressful following up.
He lost teeth giving us that bullshit?
Maybe he should've worked harder and lost arms and legs, then that would've truly given us a great final two seasons!
![]()