Squid Game (2021) Netflix Asian Drama Series (looks incredible) Drops 9/17


SQUID-GAME-303-01.gif
 
Oh we talking about.

They just dont wanna hear what we got to say.

Sidebar: I'm reading some bullsh*t they trying to spew about how the audience just doesn't UNDERSTAND all the symbolism and deep hidden themes?

GTFOH with that nonsensical bullsh*t

We got it. We ain't like it cause it wasn't done right.

And I'm also saying it was a wonderful overall experience that the creator should be very proud of.
I 100% agree.
 
Damn so Dim Sum was originally supposed to cannonball the baby?


baby-throw.gif


:roflmao:
 
I enjoyed it. I’ll be honest I felt it should’ve ended after 1 seasons. To make two more was gonna be a stretch especially with the main character. It was never gonna get that first season magic back….. but I was entertained. Interested in seeing spin offs especially what they do with an American one.


That was the original plan but Netflix gave the creator the bag to continue it.
 
That was the original plan but Netflix gave the creator the bag to continue it.
Yeah I 100 percent get it. Get your money. I think they could’ve did another season and not focused on the main character I liked it but they spent too much time on past characters and I was cool with it but I think to get away from the criticism they should’ve went elsewhere.
 
I enjoyed it. I’ll be honest I felt it should’ve ended after 1 seasons. To make two more was gonna be a stretch especially with the main character. It was never gonna get that first season magic back….. but I was entertained. Interested in seeing spin offs especially what they do with an American one.
Same, yall wildin . Go back and watch movies everybody here loves and praises. They stupid as fuck too. Commando is the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen
 
Is that good?

I think it's better than Squid Game....imo


It came out before Squid Game but never got the recognition....

Squid Game is more realistic and social commentary but I think AiB has the better story..imo


You'll figure out the twist in AiB,if you pay attention to the first one and half season. I figured it out at the beginning of season 2.
 
I think it's better than Squid Game....imo


It came out before Squid Game but never got the recognition....

Squid Game is more realistic and social commentary but I think AiB has the better story..imo


You'll figure out the twist in AiB,if you pay attention to the first one and half season. I figured it out at the beginning of season 2.

Would you have been fine with just ONE season of Squid Game?
 
That's easy to say in hindsight but the show was just too popular, and the rest of the world wanted more SQUIDS!


source.gif

I get it they had absolutely no choice.

@ansatsusha_gouki Understood my question

Im saying story wise did you feel SATISFIED with that first story?

MANY didn't think a second season was necessary in real time but I DID want to see the origins of the games and some logistics. Other past winners. The workers etc.

even though I had many problems with the final season? I enjoyed the ride and Would recommend it to friends.

And would STILL want an American version especially if Fincher is at the controls.

All that being said if this was kept as a one and done? Woo boy you talking best ever status. And in a way its still in the running despite my issues.
 
I was glad that we got more episodes but nothing new was learned or gained from season 3.

Other than money for the creator.

Again I was happy that there was a season 2 and 3, but as a whole not much was learned or done that was new, needed or learned.

And they say that the series is over but based off of the ending, they could've spinned it off to an American version which probably would've also been successful.

All in all I still enjoyed the seasons.

I get it they had absolutely no choice.

@ansatsusha_gouki Understood my question

Im saying story wise did you feel SATISFIED with that first story?

MANY didn't think a second season was necessary in real time but I DID want to see the origins of the games and some logistics. Other past winners. The workers etc.

even though I had many problems with the final season? I enjoyed the ride and Would recommend it to friends.

And would STILL want an American version especially if Fincher is at the controls.

All that being said if this was kept as a one and done? Woo boy you talking best ever status. And in a way its still in the running despite my issues.
I made my statement regarding the series yesterday, and to update it.

I understand the need for a second season simply based of the fact that 그 사람 이름이 뭐든 간에 wanted to go back and stop the games for ethical reasons.

So no, I wouldn't have felt satisfied with story after one season. But if it ended it ended, but it didn't.

So I was happy that there were more seasons.
 
I made my statement regarding the series yesterday, and to update it.

I understand the need for a second season simply based of the fact that 그 사람 이름이 뭐든 간에 wanted to go back and stop the games for ethical reasons.

So no, I wouldn't have felt satisfied with story after one season. But if it ended it ended, but it didn't.

So I was happy that there were more seasons.

And I agree. I wanted more too.

But after hearing how that man lost teeth with the anxiety pressure and stress from the additional seasons?

Like you said its a lot of hindsight

But I understand keeping that one story.
 
And I agree. I wanted more too.

But after hearing how that man lost teeth with the anxiety pressure and stress from the additional seasons?

Like you said its a lot of hindsight

But I understand keeping that one story.
I definitely understand keeping that one story. It had a ground breaking one season and it HAD to be stressful following up.


He lost teeth giving us that bullshit?

Maybe he should've worked harder and lost arms and legs, then that would've truly given us a great final two seasons!

rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif
 
I definitely understand keeping that one story. It had a ground breaking one season and it HAD to be stressful following up.


He lost teeth giving us that bullshit?

Maybe he should've worked harder and lost arms and legs, then that would've truly given us a great final two seasons!

rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

GAWD DAMN IT MAN!
 
Fuck what some people saying in this thread.. I liked season 3 better than season 2.. that thanos character was a complete shit show.. season 3 brought back the gathering of the shitheads.l many deaths, many villains, everyone could get it and pretty much did.. deaths , deaths, and more deaths.chaos.. all kinda fuck up endings for certain characters I loved it.. it goes season 1 than season 3.. season 2 was the lethal weapon 3 of the series.. the lethal weapon nobody remembers and nobody cares about.. season 3 made up for it
 
Nothing but spoilers below



Funny fuck up moments.. the tranny walking into the exit and going back to get grandma and the pregnant chick like hey guys I just found the exit.,stab, stab, stab no happy ending for you

The son..hey ma I failed again and didn’t kill nobody.. hey let me try to kill the chick with the baby…stab , stab, stab.. mom how can you do this

Mom.. I always knew my son was a failure but I still loved him.. I literally loved him to death.. stab him up.. next morning hanging from the bunk beds.. 3 deaths in less than a 12 hr period lol.. zero fucks given about the not so bad characters

When the show is doing this I’m all in

Deadbeat dad , the fat guy that literally will stab everybody in the back, the violent Asian nig who look like 1 of the storms from big trouble in lil China, side characters that let greed take over and started killing randomly.. this was my kinda season
 
Back
Top