How I feel every time I come back here to these two
Chance:
Any Social media info?
You are right. Looks like this is the most recent. Hasnt dropped scenes in months.A couple of new scenes just dropped but I don't know how long ago they were filmed.
Same, just better qualityAnd just to illustrate how little control he had over his daughter that he supposedly should be able to control, here's another video of her from a different studio.
Anybody know what happened to Joi Ryda? This bih had one of the phattest asses!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Anybody know what happened to Joi Ryda? This bih had one of the phattest asses!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I think she still shoots, has OF and Escorts if not mistaken . shes on twitterA couple of new scenes just dropped but I don't know how long ago they were filmed.
Quasi-recent video of Mone Divine
I have always thought she was gorgeous, wasn't nasty and disgusting like I love em but I was blown away by her beauty I always thought she was too pretty to be doing porn.
I thought so too, well at the same time I want her to do nastier porn and she was only in the game for nine scenes I think. She was fucking gorgeous. That smile.... Forget about itI have always thought she was gorgeous, wasn't nasty and disgusting like I love em but I was blown away by her beauty I always thought she was too pretty to be doing porn.
Man my simp mind would always be twisted when I saw a really pretty women doing porn I always thought life must be pretty bad for them to make such a life choice as pretty as they are but that's just 1 of the many strange things that make life perplexing.I thought so too, well at the same time I want her to do nastier porn and she was only in the game for nine scenes I think. She was fucking gorgeous. That smile.... Forget about it
That's one of the reasons why I deem porn less of a red flag than most so to speak. I wouldn't simp for Beauty Dior or Cherokee D'Ass, But there are a few that I would say fuck it and not really give a damn who said whatMan my simp mind would always be twisted when I saw a really pretty women doing porn I always thought life must be pretty bad for them to make such a life choice as pretty as they are but that's just 1 of the many strange things that make like perplexing.
I feel ya, I am the same i have always been looked at by others as being that "strange brother" or " weird black guy" lol mofos man trip me out but to each it's own I like what I like and people are free to feel whatever why they want but I am who I am and I love it and will never ever changeThat's one of the reasons why I deem porn less of a red flag than most so to speak. I wouldn't simp for Beauty Dior or Cherokee D'Ass, But there are a few that I would say fuck it and not really give a damn who said what
I know this is unheard of for a black guy, since most ex pornstars date or married white guys, but bitches fuck all the time, and so do guys. The fuck I look like judging who a chick fuck just because there's video of it. Shit, how is that different from me recording my exploits, the number of people who seen it?
Ok, I suspected that but is it me or does she look younger now than she did when she was doing porn?
She looks about the same to me playaOk, I suspected that but is it me or does she look younger now than she did when she was doing porn?![]()
Looking the same 15 years after leaving the game translates to "younger" in my book!She looks about the same to me playa
Several Kiwi’s which one you talking
He's prSeveral Kiwi’s which one you talking about?
I talking about Kiwi Sweet. She's chocolate with a too pretty for porn face and some of the best perky D cup tits ever. One of my favoritesSeveral Kiwi’s which one you talking about?
Black British porn star from 2000s Ebony Sinclair aka Chelsea Sinclair. Cute little red bone used to drive me crazy with her accent while moaningDoes anybody have any favorite foreign Black porn actresses? The more I see of them, the more I like. It helps that they've largely steered clear of the plastic surgery and excessive tattoos that many American actresses have.
Zaawaadi is is definitely one I like watching but she's not the only one. Many of them are more obscure than she is.
Just googled her faintly remember her but she is nice and she is a anal head love itBlack British porn star from 2000s Ebony Sinclair aka Chelsea Sinclair. Cute little red bone used to drive me crazy with her accent while moaning
She certainly seemed to enjoy it when she was doing it.Oh this is her new IG... I used to follow her old one which was focused mainly on her loctician business but she disappeared a few months ago. She had Safarri on that page a few times too. A few years ago she had up a GoFundMe where she was trying to raise money to rent a shop space and start a business but not one person donated. She told her story on there, and she seemed a bit regretful about her time in porn. I think she quit because she got in trouble with the law in some way, and she really wanted to forge a new path.
She seems like a smart girl, and pretty cool too.... just made some mistakes that she is trying to come back from.
She's originally from Houstoncrazy world I seen her out in public in Houston, I live in the H, and I didnt notice who that even was lmao SMALL WORLD WTF
I get why there are so many one and dones but there are probably more who did 2-3 and were never seen again. Those are the ones who perplex me.Gotta love all the one and dones in porn. The list is plentiful. I’m yet to see any of my classmates from decades past. Only a few became football cheerleaders and exotic dancers. No pornstars spotted by HFunk yet. And I went to school with some baddies. At least one of them should have done XXX by now. Damn, lol.