How I need to stay consistent on the very first thing I ever said? U not makin no sense. Also I asked u if u have kids because having kids gives u a better understanding of his actions, if u don’t have kids u speaking out of your ass about how you’d feel and what you would or wouldn’t do. You have no expertise on what it is to be a parent and how far you would or wouldn’t go to protect your child. You very simply don’t know wtf you’re talking about. The fact u think being a parent doesn’t matter in a parenting situation simply means you’re opinionated and aren’t speaking from experience. Again, you’re pulling your thoughts opinions out your ass, respectfully of course
Bro, you had already posted 3 replies to me with two separate questions when I wrote that. How is that the first thing you asked me?? Look over the history of your replies to me and you can see you asked two separate questions.
Am I opinionated? Yes. As are you and every poster on this board. It's a message board where people give their opinions. I haven't done anything no one else has done in that regard.
And as far as speaking on matters I don't know about, again, so are you. You know nothing about me. You don't know how I would parent. Your projecting your views on everybody else.
Finally, you would have a point
IF I was giving parenting advice. I'm not. I'm not telling you or anyone else the right or wrong way to raise your kids. Maybe you would lose your mind in a situation like this but that's you not me. I'm not saying who's right. I'm saying we're different.
Shit, I have an aunt who was strung out on drugs for years and was a prostitute. No one in my family, including her parents, lost their mind, ostracized her, beat her ass, or staged an intervention. They let her do her shit until she wanted to change and that was that. That's how my family is and how I am.
There's really nothing else to say about it.