Her and violet myers look like they could be sisters almost twins.Ella Knox?
The only difference comes down to the eyebrows lol Violet’s face is distinct because of thatHer and violet myers look like they could be sisters almost twins.
An interview with Annie Cruz from 3 years ago ... she recently turned 40.
Links – Annie Cruz
anniecruz.com
I thought she was retired as well but she works with Brazzers but not if just modeling and podcast etc.
She does have new scenes on iafd.com but they could be repackaged old content.
I know she was doing college and has a non porn Lawyer boyfriend.
Her real name is Ashley Johnston…but can’t find shitFormer Pornstar Ashley Gracie from Florida, anything on her??? I used talk to her several years ago lost contact, this bitch was a FREAK!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Anything on Ryan Reynolds (mid 00s).
Real name - Renee Williams 10/03/1987 Michigan.
Would love it if we could find what’s new on this girl
![]()
![]()
![]()
Any links?I remember seeing her Facebook page where she was posting all these messages about how she couldnt find a man due to her old occupation,and it was also why she failed nursing school![]()
Former Pornstar Ashley Gracie from Florida, anything on her??? I used talk to her several years ago lost contact, this bitch was a FREAK!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
not even old facebook i had her on my facebook lost herHer real name is Ashley Johnston…but can’t find shit
LOL NAH NAH NAH
The titties and still bigger than the tummy. That's a win. I'm diving in.LOL NAH NAH NAH
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
Vina Sky - always enjoyed her scenes during her brief few years of activity in XXX. Quality petite freak.
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com

The titties and still bigger than the tummy. That's a win. I'm diving in.
Dont blame Jules for seeding her up![]()
Absolutely the same. Also, she was a certified cum fiend. I used to be with a woman like that. Certified soul sucker. If you over shot and the load missed her face, she was pissedOne of my fave performers in her prime (Sierra). Certified freak. Talked to her a few times on Yahoo Messenger back in the early-2000s ... long before the days of social media / OnlyFans, etc. Back when YM / AIM / ICQ were the spots, haha.
Her enthusiasm in her scenes was always fun to watch. Hell, even her laugh was sexy.
Absolutely the same. Also, she was a certified cum fiend. I used to be with a woman like that. Certified soul sucker. If you over shot and the load missed her face, she was pissed
My favorites were Sierra and Anna Amore
She was wifey material. Trying to get her back. That head was amazingCertified soul sucker sounded like wifey material, God.
Anna Amore - rest in peace. Enjoyed her work too.
Personal fave for me was Midori earlier in her career pre-boob job. And of course Leanni Lei. Watching her smiling awaiting a facial with her perfect teeth / smile ... Good Lord. Fine as fuck.
Any word on Dream? She starred in probably 4 flixs..beautiful from head to toe and dat ass was a work of art
![]()
![]()
Still in the LA area..She ain't got no socials that I know of..
Wish she got atleast 1 bbc sceneAnything on Ryan Reynolds (mid 00s).
Real name - Renee Williams 10/03/1987 Michigan.
Would love it if we could find what’s new on this girl
![]()
![]()
![]()
Several Kiwi’s which one you talking about?Man, somebody find the fine-ass sister Kiwi. I swear she was the prototype!
She didn’t clean up her act (notice the implants). She just changed her target audience. Don’t be fooled.Can we get back to the hoes?
I know most don’t care for white girls but they so much easier to find
Leigh Rose/ Iris Rose = Mikki Allen
![]()
![]()
![]()
I guess after this ^ she got some tats removed. Has a kid and seems to be have cleaned up her act
![]()
“Fuckallyall”She didn’t lean up her act (notice the implants). She just changed her target audience. Don’t be fooled.

Didn't she have a twin who also did porn?