Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey He prollie been waiting on line for a long time
Hey He prollie been waiting on line for a long time
Dis nigga is as delusional as Trump putting out this bullshitGuess whose back
Back again
Benny back
Tell a friend









He better win a championship and play in all those playoff games, I don't want to hear he was injured bullshit. No excuses for him.
Im not gonna make no excuses for him, and I'm not gonna defend him either when he comes up short, I'm gonna be as ruthless and cold blooded as possible towards him.He is GOING to be injured fam.
Im not gonna make no excuses for him, and I'm not gonna defend him either when he comes up short, I'm gonna be as ruthless and cold blooded as possible towards him.
So, you mean to tell me you can't win a championship and not stay healthy and think you're worth $193 million for 3 years.
Yeah, embiid has been out of shape, he also couldn't handle the pressure and never plays the same way in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Every year this dude needs another star player to join him but then again, with all the help embiid gets, still this team haven't went any further than the second round. No excuses, maxey is a star, PG is a star, he got plenty of help this year, he needs to stay healthy and be available in every playoff game. He getting paid like a top player in this league but dude has come up short every year. It's been 41 years since the sixers last one a championship.Okay...
When he is HEALTHY?
Embid is probably the best player in the league.... you agree?
He can beat a team by himself and when he is in the court the team overall plays better.
His body type has always been more prone to injury
Look at Giannis the last two playoffs
I'm not a professional I would need a real nba vet to tell me Joel is out of the shape and that a contributing factor is that Joel doesn't workout enough.