{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner


  • Total voters
    39
  • Poll closed .


17426186-10212596820661404-2720836572287593886-n.jpg










2ekfzl.jpg
 
He is GOING to be injured fam.
Im not gonna make no excuses for him, and I'm not gonna defend him either when he comes up short, I'm gonna be as ruthless and cold blooded as possible towards him.

So, you mean to tell me you can't win a championship and can't stay healthy and think you're worth $193 million for 3 years.
 
Im not gonna make no excuses for him, and I'm not gonna defend him either when he comes up short, I'm gonna be as ruthless and cold blooded as possible towards him.

So, you mean to tell me you can't win a championship and not stay healthy and think you're worth $193 million for 3 years.

Okay...

When he is HEALTHY?

Embid is probably the best player in the league.... you agree?

He can beat a team by himself and when he is in the court the team overall plays better.

His body type has always been more prone to injury

Look at Giannis the last two playoffs

I'm not a professional I would need a real nba vet to tell me Joel is out of the shape and that a contributing factor is that Joel doesn't workout enough.
 

I don't believe shit that comes out S.A.S mouth since he was very harsh and critical on embiid.

Dude getting paid all this money and this team haven't won a championship with him nor have the been to the finals.

So, yeah, if the sixers don't win it all, embiid gonna get all the smoke coming his way.
 
Okay...

When he is HEALTHY?

Embid is probably the best player in the league.... you agree?

He can beat a team by himself and when he is in the court the team overall plays better.

His body type has always been more prone to injury

Look at Giannis the last two playoffs

I'm not a professional I would need a real nba vet to tell me Joel is out of the shape and that a contributing factor is that Joel doesn't workout enough.
Yeah, embiid has been out of shape, he also couldn't handle the pressure and never plays the same way in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Every year this dude needs another star player to join him but then again, with all the help embiid gets, still this team haven't went any further than the second round. No excuses, maxey is a star, PG is a star, he got plenty of help this year, he needs to stay healthy and be available in every playoff game. He getting paid like a top player in this league but dude has come up short every year. It's been 41 years since the sixers last one a championship.

So therefore embiid has a lot to prove he can stay healthy and lead this team to a championship since everybody got them being a championship contender with the 3rd best odds of making it to the finals.

Yeah, we can say he's the best big man in the league with a MVP but there isn't nobody who was the MVP getting knocked out of the second round.

Championship or bust
 
Last edited:
Back
Top