Their games are unnecessarily close
WhoTheir games are unnecessarily close
The owl on your shoulder

And there it is, you're a fan.The owl on your shoulder
The Indiana Clarks
Their last 5 have decided by a total of 13 points
The starters only played about 20 minutesThe owl on your shoulder
The Indiana Clarks
Their last 5 have decided by a total of 13 points
I got the fever but I need to see if Mitchell is OK
I would rather spend the night at Dwight Howard’s house than be a fan of that man and that teamAnd there it is, you're a fan.
![]()
I'm not a fan of the New England Patriots, Minnesota Twins or Montreal Canadians.I would rather spend the night at Dwight Howard’s house than be a fan of that man and that team


I wouldn't have rested them eitherWTH I figured the Fever would try to end the season with a winning, you only played 40 games you don't need to rest.
I did see that Olympian Kristy Wallace had 17 points though![]()
Kelsey twisted her ankle early and they said SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!WTH I figured the Fever would try to end the season with a winning, you only played 40 games you don't need to rest.
I did see that Olympian Kristy Wallace had 17 points though![]()
So what you saying is you don’t know how to use GoogleI'm not a fan of the New England Patriots, Minnesota Twins or Montreal Canadians.
And if someone offered me 10 million dollars to tell them the score differential of any of their last 5 games, I wouldn't be able to do it.
For 10 million dollars.
So you go ahead and enjoy Dwight's house and dinner, or dessert.
![]()
![]()
That's definitely impressive, being that's it's a Mystics game and not two powerhouse teams.
We let the haters count thoseAnd turnovers
We let the haters count those
Imagine have all those turnovers and still having the most assists in the history of the league while scoring the most points in history at her positionSame people that count her other stats
The starters only played about 20 minutes
They cleared the bench tonight

man if i would have drove 2hrs to see this game n they only played the starters 20 mins i would have been pissed ...![]()