Trump Lovers

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No doubt the Vote blue no matter who idiots are licking their wounds trying to figure some other scheme to try and steal an election that by all accounts looks like they are about to lose and badly.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don COONleone. Fuck outta here with your Trump worshiper nonsense

You have more Black people stating they are voting for Trump than Biden because he's bad fucking president who favors illegals over actual citizens for one. Muthafucka who said he's not responsible for what his ancestors did and Black people didn't build the country immigrants did

You have democratic shills saying forget Black people and fuck what they want

I really wonder who the real coon is in this situation. No scratch that I know who the coon is. Its you that's who. I haven't voted in a Presidential election since 2012. I will be voting in this one.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That idiot names himself after a fictional racist Italian crime boss and sits here trashing a Black womans looks because she’s taking down a racist cac man. He should be banned

I guess you support her trying to have men compete in women's sports.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch-made faggit
56567296_10156205215631794_3494027256177623040_n.jpg

Well that doesn't seem to be the case. He's married with kids and has a Harvard degree, JD from the Univ of Penn and a Masters from Princeton. Oh and he's not giving illegals free shit like those pillars of the community Eric Adams and Brandon Johnson.