Confirmed: Diddy & Meek Mill are couple

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, this same guy that a faggot made him cry.
I'm not gonna condone his fear of faggotry, but If there was a horror movie where an undead Fag was popping up out the dark chasing heterosexual men .... A lot of men would avoid that movie cause it would scare the Hell out them ...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm not gonna condone his fear of faggotry, but If there was a horror movie where an undead Fag was popping up out the dark chasing heterosexual men .... A lot of men would avoid that movie cause it would scare the Hell out them ...
AK is a bitch and dude out there talking all this shit because he knows the law is behind him and if something happens to him, he'll snitch.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Is that a fan's tour or your man's tour?

yeah

bossin fingers get turned to tossing fingers, yeah
you getting bodied by a flossing nigga.

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AK is a bitch and dude out there talking all this shit because he knows the law is behind him and if something happens to him, he'll snitch.
The definition of a snitch is someone that commits crimes while telling on another person that commits crimes. That's your gangsters, thieves, hoodlums, thugs and every other form of low degenerate life.

AK is a citizen... Citizens can't snitch. Why? Because them telling on someone is keeping their community safe. Trying to get rid of the trash or low degenerate life that creates problems for everybody within the community.

So there is a difference. The community is supposed to have the police behind them.
I want to protect my home that cost over $400 thousand or more, my children and neighborhood. This takes having the police behind you.

See, a lot of people got this gangster life profile shenanigans misconstrude.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
dave-chappelle.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The definition of a snitch is someone that commits crimes while telling on another person that commits crimes. That's your gangsters, thieves, hoodlums, thugs and every other form of low degenerate life.

AK is a citizen... Citizens can't snitch. Why? Because them telling on someone is keeping their community safe. Trying to get rid of the trash or low degenerate life that creates problems for everybody within the community.

So there is a difference. The community is supposed to have the police behind them.
I want to protect my home that cost over $400 thousand or more, my children and neighborhood. This takes having the police behind you.

See, a lot of people got this gangster life profile shenanigans misconstrude.
Let him know