Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
how he fucked over his artist.
they were given a choice...

216f55f6-5675-49cc-878a-6c3fa3daa8c4_text.gif

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What I will say about this, as someone who's been in the room with both parties many times. Michael definitely puts Meek on business moves and has made business plays with Meek in which they both made great money. The work that he's also doing with Meek and Reform to aid the wrongly incarcerated and change probation laws is actually making many strides and changes in places that matter little by little. So all that gay talk? idk, not my business and I don't care what the next man does. But saying that these billionaires ain't putting Meek on? False.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
What I will say about this, as someone who's been in the room with both parties many times. Michael definitely puts Meek on business moves and has made business plays with Meek in which they both made great money. The work that he's also doing with Meek and Reform to aid the wrongly incarcerated and change probation laws is actually making many strides and changes in places that matter little by little. So all that gay talk? idk, not my business and I don't care what the next man does. But saying that these billionaires ain't putting Meek on? False.
Good next time tell that fool
To adjust his music too.
Cant be talkin about prison reform
But in ya music u are talkin about preforming hits on negros

Also add that he wack for lettin Canada Dry kill his ass.

PAUSE

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Broke niggas like you are always pocket watching.

He isn't good at all and with all this shit being out that exposed him, he's gonna get criminal charges.

Crazy how You're defending this sick motherfucka and the fact how he fucked over his artist.
Ya'll some silly muthafuckas on BGOL. All I said was he's rich and probably wont shit happen to him, nor does he care. How is this defending him? I dont fuck with that faggot.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ya'll some silly muthafuckas on BGOL. All I said was he's rich and probably wont shit happen to him, nor does he care. How is this defending him? I dont fuck with that faggot.
I mean R.kelly was rich, he's locked up serving time. Money don't mean shit nor can it protect a person no matter how much they have. So, if you think money means everything then you watch way too many movies and TV shows and don't understand the difference between reality vs fantasy.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room tho??

the fact is the more successful puff got, the more faggy he got,

is there a connection between high levels of success and faggotry...

Or is this just an industry thing?

Is this also in the upper echelons of colleges and universities,

sorrorities and frats??

Our thoughts need to generate the right questions so we can get

the right answer, to right the wrongs and STOP REPEATING SHIT OVER AND OVER like voting democrat....the history of the democrats

IS THE HISTORY OF THE KKK AINT SHIT CHANGE it just got more soft spoken and smiles a lot!
Money and fame equal power. And power equals freedom.

It stands to reason that the more success you have, the more you feel free to do what you want how you want. It's a simple as that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Money and fame equal power. And power equals freedom.

It stands to reason that the more success you have, the more you feel free to do what you want how you want. It's a simple as that.

from what I understand, its a sick twisted faggot way of feeding always hungry EGO.... but getting a man to submit

to you like a bitch, is the main reason they do it..

which to me leaves waaaay more questions than answers, end of the day, just a faggot that dont mind fuckin

a pussy every now an then...but lowkey rather be around men.

No straight dude would ever want to step foot in a gay club...... EVER!!!! Not even for money.

All money aint good money..

I only fucks with GOOD MONEY!!

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good next time tell that fool
To adjust his music too.
Cant be talkin about prison reform
But in ya music u are talkin about preforming hits on negros

Also add that he wack for lettin Canada Dry kill his ass.i

PAUSE

although his music isn't my taste, I'm assuming that he still makes good money from his music and performances. It's no surprise that artists usually don't get the same sales when they change the subject matter that their fans are used to. So like many artists he's not cutting off that stream of income unnecessarily. He could make positive music but that doesn't mean people will listen to it, just look at what's popular. Honestly I think the drill music movement is doing far worse to communities than anything Meek has put out. But I hear what you're saying

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I mean R.kelly was rich, he's locked up serving time. Money don't mean shit nor can it protect a person no matter how much they have. So, if you think money means everything then you watch way too many movies and TV shows and don't understand the difference between reality vs fantasy.

So you're telling me money doesn't get people off a lot of times? And you're gonna sit here and compare R. Kelly's net worth to Puffy's? That fool was broke as fuck when it all went down. Man bye.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So you're telling me money doesn't get people off a lot of times? And you're gonna sit here and compare R. Kelly's net worth to Puffy's? That fool was broke as fuck when it all went down. Man bye.
Harvey Weinstein has way more money than Diddy and they still took him to jail. So, if you think money will get him off then you'll soon see that it doesn't. Diddy got way too much dirt on him and all that money he has now he's gonna lose all of it. Also, you seem to forget Diddy is a black man.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Harvey Weinstein has way more money than Diddy and they still took him to jail. So, if you think money will get him off then you'll soon see that it doesn't. Diddy got way too much dirt on him and all that money he has now he's gonna lose all of it. Also, you seem to forget Diddy is a black man.

That fool had actual movie stars saying he raped them. Straight up criminal charges. Puffy got any yet? If he does...cool. Get his ass.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
The ugly truth continues to come out of the closet( pun intended) more and more. This is good it ruins the high and mighty image these ain't shit sellout niggaz had painted of themselves. At some point, real lyrical conscious Hip-Hop will be popular with niggaz spittin bars about reality, knowledge, and uprisings.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That fool had actual movie stars saying he raped them. Straight up criminal charges. Puffy got any yet? If he does...cool. Get his ass.
Look at the threads on BGOL, it's plenty of shit out there being posted that have been exposed of what diddy did and said.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The ugly truth continues to come out of the closet( pun intended) more and more. This is good it ruins the high and mighty image these ain't shit sellout niggaz had painted of themselves. At some point, real lyrical conscious Hip-Hop will be popular with niggaz spittin bars about reality, knowledge, and uprisings.
I can't wait until that day comes and all the other fake wannabe gangsta's and rappers who aren't about life will soon vanish because fans are gonna want proof if they lived that type of lifestyle they rap about being in the streets and then expose them for lying.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
although his music isn't my taste, I'm assuming that he still makes good money from his music and performances. It's no surprise that artists usually don't get the same sales when they change the subject matter that their fans are used to. So like many artists he's not cutting off that stream of income unnecessarily. He could make positive music but that doesn't mean people will listen to it, just look at what's popular. Honestly I think the drill music movement is doing far worse to communities than anything Meek has put out. But I hear what you're saying
Thats all good. Just dont get mad when people call you a hypocrite. Thats what he does.

And yes u right drill music is worse. But they also not the one talking to do better or prison reform. And they kids too meek 40.

Last edited: