The Batman (2022) Starring Robert Patterson (Spoilers Discussion Thread)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope model, but I hated this bat-mobile

I hated this movie couldn't even finish

Watching it..

They really trying to make beckys and beta male faggots the new macho man. LOL

It's so played out I can't even fuck with their

Movies anymore until I get a review from a

TRUSTWORTHY BGOL knigga...

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Watching it..

It was one of the better Batman movies. My biggest issue was the slow pacing. Combine that with the length and it's can make some casuals lose attention.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I always thought the original Tumbler from Nolan's batman was pretty practical. the version Lucius showed Wayne in the original seemed pretty realistic too at least in my opinion.
The Tumbler was cool but its too heavy, slow and hard to maneuver.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought that's what made it work, due to the fact, it could take some legit damage for what batman needed to do with it. I thought it was cool it was actually built for military use to begin with.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Watching it..

He was an emo bytch! He looked like a dude in armor. It's a different kind of fear of a dude in a suit of armor.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotham is a major metropolitan city. Traffic is like New York, so while the Tumbler would be useless in that setting so would a muscle car. The cool thing about the Tumbler was that it would convert to that two-wheeler which would be better for New York streets. The Tumbler seemed bullet-proof that muscle car seemed like it always needed work done., but then again this was supposed to be a Batman Year One

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

James Gunn Responds To The Batman 2 Cancellation Rumors​

The Batman - Part II has not been canceled, despite recent rumors. Fans have been speculating about the movie's cancelation, but James Gunn has denied this is the case. Given the success of the original movie and the DCU Elseworlds meaning it doesn't have to be DC Universe canon, it is unlikely The Batman - Part II would ever be canceled.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nah, man. He's too big! Bruce Wayne shouldn't look like he could kick my ass! One thing that they mentioned in Reacher was that he runs slow. Why does he run slow? Cause he's like 6'4 260lbs! Batman is a ninja and an escape artist...someone that big are neither of those. Batman is 6'2 210

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Nah, man. He's too big! Bruce Wayne shouldn't look like he could kick my ass! One thing that they mentioned in Reacher was that he runs slow. Why does he run slow? Cause he's like 6'4 260lbs! Batman is a ninja and an escape artist...someone that big are neither of those. Batman is 6'2 210
I'm cool with the idea of a bigger more physically imposing batman, kind of like the frank miller batman is pretty huge looking.

The size of the guy won't matter as much as how they write this new batman, hell Hugh Jackman was way too big to be wolverine but I don't think anyone would say that he didn't embody that character. hopefully it's good whoever they choose!