She did more than 10 you're right but still what happened to her she vanishedWhatever happened to Essence Injoi?
She did more than 10 you're right but still what happened to her she vanishedWhatever happened to Essence Injoi?
I posted a while back on her..but I love a refresher.. I liked this girl when she came out. You could tell she was a little “deer in head lights” in some of her first scenes and obviously her agent threw her into the deep end by doing gangbangs, bbc and bukkake very quickly . Little by little, scene after scene, she got better. First, she could barely deepthroat and swallow, she looked overwhelmed. But later on, she was doing deepthroat challenges and swallowing like no other. Btw when she quit filming she was still doing cam stuff and private vids (before onlyfans hit the streets), and she also had a friendship with Ashli Orion well after she quit. They even had a trip or double dates with their boyfriends/husbands. Which had to be interesting because both girls did a few scenes together
I posted a while back on her..but I love a refresher.. I liked this girl when she came out. You could tell she was a little “deer in head lights” in some of her first scenes and obviously her agent threw her into the deep end by doing gangbangs, bbc and bukkake very quickly . Little by little, scene after scene, she got better. First, she could barely deepthroat and swallow, she looked overwhelmed. But later on, she was doing deepthroat challenges and swallowing like no other. Btw when she quit filming she was still doing cam stuff and private vids (before onlyfans hit the streets), and she also had a friendship with Ashli Orion well after she quit. They even had a trip or double dates with their boyfriends/husbands. Which had to be interesting because both girls did a few scenes together
thegeorgiagazette.com
Mia Li
![]()
![]()
Mia Little
X/LoveMiaLi
Instagram/alittleedutainment
YouTube/miali4570
![]()
She's been involved in LGBTQ+ and sex worker activism. She's still active on Instagram.
I posted a while back on her..but I love a refresher.. I liked this girl when she came out. You could tell she was a little “deer in head lights” in some of her first scenes and obviously her agent threw her into the deep end by doing gangbangs, bbc and bukkake very quickly . Little by little, scene after scene, she got better. First, she could barely deepthroat and swallow, she looked overwhelmed. But later on, she was doing deepthroat challenges and swallowing like no other. Btw when she quit filming she was still doing cam stuff and private vids (before onlyfans hit the streets), and she also had a friendship with Ashli Orion well after she quit. They even had a trip or double dates with their boyfriends/husbands. Which had to be interesting because both girls did a few scenes together
Damn, I liked her. She also kinda had a fairly unique look, but R.I.P to her.![]()
Breaking! Has Amara Romani Passed Away Close Friends Notified Mike South Of Her Death
Breaking News. Amara Romani passed away. Two close friends of the porn star have confirmed her death. We are seeking confirmationmikesouth.com
![]()
Amara Romani Passes Away AVN
Adult performer Amara Romani has passed away, according to the Medical Examiner's Office for the County of Los Angeles. She reportedly succumbed to a drug overdose and died at a local hospital.avn.com
She’s going to hard to find, name is Peaches(thick as hell) have 9 credits. Please find her a IG, Facebook something.
>![]()
I’m 100% this is her (facecheck.id)but can someone else confirm too! Give it the ok
>
Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/melodyfremington?
![]()
Tustin adults overcome homelessness, addiction to earn high school diplomas
Melody Remington has a past dotted with depression, homelessness and alcoholism. But the future looks much more hopeful for the mother of four.On Tuesday, Remington will cross the stage to accept her high school diploma.The 30-year-old will…www.ocregister.com
I found Luana reading Blodachia’s comments someone wrote she’s escorting in France, send Blodachia a request video for Kelly you never know what may come up in the comments.Brazilian chicks are very hard to find, especially from the beginning of the millennium. For instance, I've been trying to find Kelly. She was one of the hottest performers.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I think a while ago, someone on this board said she got into porn as a rebellious act as she was from a rich family.I found Luana reading Blodachia’s comments someone wrote she’s escorting in France, send Blodachia a request video for Kelly you never know what may come up in the comments.
Are you talking about Luana or Kelly from @polarpooh post?I think a while ago, someone on this board said she got into porn as a rebellious act as she was from a rich family.
She just dropped a scene on kink.com, new body but face looks good.cali sweets is back agent cherry pimps and or Next Level
www.instagram.com
Still active on onlyfans.Anyone seen Jamie Marleigh..?
![]()
![]()
She’s going to hard to find, name is Peaches(thick as hell) have 9 credits. Please find her a IG, Facebook something.
>![]()
www.instagram.com
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com
KellyAre you talking about Luana or Kelly from @polarpooh post?
This part I do not understand if she come from a rich family then why she still escorting in Paris.... If she rich.... Like that make no sense she definitely not come from rich family probably come from Favela in Brazil like others 304s TT Boy and Mark Anthony found for their movies specially their best movie series Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Orgy Series
Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Orgy Porn Movie Series @ Adult DVD Empire
www.adultdvdempire.com
I am still mad 2 of my favorite Brazilian hoes her and Virginia not the same anymore......
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Luna gain fat and lost her perfect body specially her big ghetto Latina booty is gone now.....
![]()
![]()
![]()
And for Virginia she lost some weights.. She look kinda sick.....
So far the only Brazilian bitches still active is Darlene, Soraya Carioca and Monica Santiago they are still hoeing and remain the same in perfect condition...their bodies still remains the same which it is good news but Darlene look very bad in the face... In my opinion...
![]()
Here is some of Monica onlyfans
2012![]()
2022
Montana Fishburne@CockTail Papi levantou um bom ponto. Vou fazer a pergunta a todos: Alguma dessas vadias pornôs veio de uma família rica e fez pornografia apenas para ser rebelde?
And people wonder why ppl still pay for porn lol your point is exactly the reasonKink.com is off the charts. I have never paid for a subscription in my life but right now I am teetering.