Naw it don't matter but if figure I would ask since this is a fourm on porn and you posted her porn life and her post porn life that makes it open to questions like the one I asked.
Oh I know... I wasn't criticizing you for asking. It's a valid question, but I'm just saying that the answer doesn't matter. Because I don't think that "love" and "gold digging" are completely mutually exclusive.
You may ask "would she be with this dude if he didn't have money?" It's likely she wouldn't... but that doesn't mean she doesn't love him. Women like a man who can provide a comfortable life for them, and that is part of what makes them love a man.
Same way you might ask "Would HE be with HER if she weren't beautiful with a great ass?" Is it less shallow for him to value her looks than for her to value his money? Men are visual and really value feminine beauty... and that's part of what makes him love her. That's completely natural.
So yeah... I do think they love each other. And their assets are part of what they love. There's nothing wrong with that.



