BGOL midterms 2022. It begins. Booker says Blacks MUST VOTE

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I saw a clip weeks back about how the democrats might not do to well in the midterms

the clip stated that Obama didn’t do get during the midterms

And if Obama had problems, you know Biden who ain’t liked overall like Obama will likely serious issues

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats were brilliant as fuck to drop those fuckin mandates,

but will there be voter fraud wars is the question...

maga mafia did a terrible job by proving that, they will ignore

the "black" vote more than the democrats will

the REAL winners here..

American Africans....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes:
I only vote for my peoples
Stop bumping this crap that's been here more than a year.... the sticky only been here 10 days and has got three pages more than this shit filled with your own posts to keep it alive... the time of death for this thread was called when the sticky was made

45b52637-90b1-432c-9183-95d216210d8a_text.gif

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: the pro-whites lost another one and are so delusional they actually think the midterms were a success.

Once Herschel Walker wins the runoff in GA it will be a wrap and they’ll be talking about the “party switch” 20 years from now.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, that's wild. Can't fuck with any of them. They were grimy as fuck. That mofo Klaus Schwab seems to be a Lenin fan too. :smh:
What was grimy about Lenin? Led a revolution against the ruling class... redistributed the land to the peasantry and nationalized the banks

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What was grimy about Lenin? Led a revolution against the ruling class... redistributed the land to the peasantry and nationalized the banks
I'm a realist and realize you got to bust some heads, but I ain't with taking private property and giving it to others. And he did jack food from peasants eventually. And one government crushing all opposing opinion by any means ain't the answer.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a realist and realize you got to bust some heads, but I ain't with taking private property and giving it to others. And he did jack food from peasants eventually. And one government crushing all opposing opinion by any means ain't the answer.
In the first phase of communism… the exploitation of man by man will have become impossible because it will be impossible to seize the means of production — the factories, machines, land, etc. — and make them private property.”

Private property based on the labour of the small proprietor, free competition, democracy, i.e., all the catchwords with which the capitalists and their press deceive the workers and the peasants- are things of the past.

It was a revolution of the people...should they have let me he ruling class keep the property lmao?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
In the first phase of communism… the exploitation of man by man will have become impossible because it will be impossible to seize the means of production — the factories, machines, land, etc. — and make them private property.”

Private property based on the labour of the small proprietor, free competition, democracy, i.e., all the catchwords with which the capitalists and their press deceive the workers and the peasants- are things of the past.

It was a revolution of the people...should they have let me he ruling class keep the property lmao?
I know what it was man. I get how it STARTED. I know about the so-called progression to the end game. But those cats were still grimey as fuck. How they going to jack food from the rural peasants for the city, but shit all good, huh? How they going to pit peasants that had a little more vs the ones who didn't?

On the real side, fuck them people.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know what it was man. I get how it STARTED. I know about the so-called progression to the end game. But those cats were still grimey as fuck. How they going to jack food from the rural peasants for the city, but shit all good, huh? How they going to pit peasants that had a little more vs the ones who didn't?

Gangstas make mistakes...he tried to fix it with the new economic policy after...he had the right idea but the country couldn't produce enough grain on its own

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Gangstas make mistakes...he tried to fix it with the new economic policy after...he had the right idea but the country couldn't produce enough grain on its own
My man, all these systems have the right idea and then humans do human shit and fuck them up. Communism is definitely not the answer. There is a reason that fuck shit didn't catch on when others that it would. Remember, after Lenin and them did what they did other egghead academics were baffled at why it didn't take.

The man basically started a failure that cost millions of lives. :smh: The food issue lead to famine and death. Peasants being gassed.Then the fuckery continued for decades.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My man, all these systems have the right idea and then humans do human shit and fuck them up. Communism is definitely not the answer. There is a reason that fuck shit didn't catch on when others that it would. Remember, after Lenin and them did what they did other egghead academics were baffled at why it didn't take.

The man basically started a failure that cost millions of lives. :smh: The food issue lead to famine and death. Peasants being gassed.Then the fuckery continued for decades.
Capitalism has and continue to do the same and worse. You're right about White humans fucking shit up tho.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor