{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Riley looking like how the fuck you got here on the floor and wearing an official jersey? Haslem looking like dude I’m still on the roster.. Riley like oh you motherfucker this is how the math don’t be mathing when it comes to the heat yearly expenses , we actually still paying you time to get a tax write off for failed bizz expense.. Haslem like damn no more free money
Nah, Riley/Spo know what they doing, They paying him to be a straight locker room enforcer.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Nobodys

Bruh him and Schroeder are the worst at that shit. They’ll complain during the play instead of just playing. Dennis will literally look at the refs mid dribble looking for some shit. Smart obviously will complain instead of finishing the play. A lot of these players do it. At least finish the play before you complain.

I say T all they ass up. I remember Jamal thought he got fouled, missed the shot the Lakers heading down the court on a fast break and he turns AWAY from the action to flinch at the ref. Shit is annoying man

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pitiful!!!

On multiple occasions I saw him 10 feet away from the basket unable to finish. He doesn’t have a soft touch around the basket. Poor footwork. No post moves.

He is clearly out of position. But that ain’t even his fault. It’s just how the team is built. So to his credit, he’s doing the best he can in a position where he doesn’t have the offensive skills to be successful in. He’d be much better if the Heat had a true center.

Last edited: