{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Nurse can't do that though?

I thnik Nick will help him with that as well.

FNWdSH.jpg

Nurse might be able to get it done. I just think Joel would respond better to Monty, but both are good coaches.

Much better than the trash we've had for the past decade.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
One more before I finish these drinks up and knock the fuck out... Fuck the Celtics, fuck Boston, fuck racist cacs, fuck soft as two ply toilet paper Jason Tatum, fuck Joe montazuma, fuck the color green, fuck championship #18, fuck quiet as fuck Jalen brown, and flopping Marcus smart, fuck Adam silver and for those that didn't hear me the first time...fuck the Celtics! :mike:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'm extremely happy for him. He deserves everything thats going well for him. I feel the same way about Malik Monk. Good to see these players go elsewhere and play for a winning organization. Expect the same thing to happen for McDaniels as well. We really could have used them here, but I'm glad they are doing well. Right now, Charlotte is where players go to die. After we draft Scoot, Terry Rozier is going to be on his way out too and I hope he goes to a contender and does well.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No excuses either

Other than the team ain't all that good. How you lose 3 times on your home court??

1 on 1
Brogdon is terrible

Brown is terrible

Need an entire new team
Yeah I don't know what to tell them. I didn't get to see them in the regular season but in these playoffs they only had White and Tatum who can consistently get you buckets from the perimeter.

Young coach gotta reel them in.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Riley looking like how the fuck you got here on the floor and wearing an official jersey? Haslem looking like dude I’m still on the roster.. Riley like oh you motherfucker this is how the math don’t be mathing when it comes to the heat yearly expenses , we actually still paying you time to get a tax write off for failed bizz expense.. Haslem like damn no more free money

parisian

International
International Member
One more before I finish these drinks up and knock the fuck out... Fuck the Celtics, fuck Boston, fuck racist cacs, fuck soft as two ply toilet paper Jason Tatum, fuck Joe montazuma, fuck the color green, fuck championship #18, fuck quiet as fuck Jalen brown, and flopping Marcus smart, fuck Adam silver and for those that didn't hear me the first time...fuck the Celtics! :mike:

:lol: