{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say after seeing Tatum "twist" his ankle

Eeek.

Props to him for trying to thug it out, but dude was doing his team no favors limping out there....

Dude dunked and when he landed you could see how much pain he was in......he didn't have anything to give after that
It was over from there. no lift.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
laughing-destro.gif

hCvjmx.jpg
Nahhh bruh come on man, woke my baby boy up :angry: :roflmao::roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say after seeing Tatum "twist" his ankle

Eeek.

Props to him for trying to thug it out, but dude was doing his team no favors limping out there....

Dude dunked and when he landed you could see how much pain he was in......he didn't have anything to give after that

Agreed

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't gonna say that though. Had they not had him they probably would've lost by 40.
I mean he's a bodyband a presence, but dude was at like 60-70%.

Absolutely grunting trying to make jump shots......

Every time he landed he grimaced and closed his eyes......

Dude is trying to be like Kobe so bad.....if he had iced and wrapped his ankle and sat out like 10 minutes most of the third and been fresher for the end of the game.......

But I get it in the moment he's their #1 he's gotta be out there.....

I would hope the team could stay in the game without him for a minute....

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
@Beeiii

Niggas done shitted on you so much for vanishing when times get hard for your teams. So let me be the first to say that nobody bought you attempting to stick around while Boston was taking Ls .Shit was forced and you're still officially a bitch.

Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man this the saddest group of conference winners ive seen in all my life. Who are these niggas?? :smh:

Props to Spo for coaching this group of clowns.. But Pat Riley needs to be brought up on executive malpractice charges for assembling this roster full of shit.

Nuggets in 3.