Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Biden has asked governors to pardon folk and he has asked the AG to look into reviewing how it is scheduled. There is nothing else he can do at this point.
LMAO.

So if the president of the United States can't use his office for persuasion, what was the point of voting for him? He can't do nothing.

Can't have it both ways.

Let me guess - needs more time. Another 4 years. You'll be the first one in line after Glorilla tells you to twerk and vote to get the same you're getting now. Nothing.

Then the next election comes, and instead of focusing on our issues, it will be a boogeyman that you can't allow or the world will end, so you vote democrat and still get nothing.

That democrat gets into office, will "study" reparation some more, show up to a few cookouts and go on the breakfast club, you give white massa his vote, and get nothing.

repeat.
repeat.
repeat.
repeat.

meanwhile, your man says he will get a better job within 6 months. Nothing happens after 8, you leave him and call him a bum.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
LMAO.

So if the president of the United States can't use his office for persuasion, what was the point of voting for him? He can't do nothing.

Can't have it both ways.

I haven't heard anymore about this after the initial announcement. The process for rescheduling was posted at the time. What do you expect him to do? Or rather what CAN he actually do? ...Since we have those pesky things called laws to deal with and follow.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I haven't heard anymore about this after the initial announcement. The process for rescheduling was posted at the time. What do you expect him to do? Or rather what CAN he actually do? ...Since we have those pesky things called laws to deal with and follow.
he sounds useless. why did you vote for him?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
LMAO.

Can't have it both ways.

Let me guess - needs more time. Another 4 years. You'll be the first one in line after Glorilla tells you to twerk and vote to get the same you're getting now. Nothing.

Then the next election comes, and instead of focusing on our issues, it will be a boogeyman that you can't allow or the world will end, so you vote democrat and still get nothing.

That democrat gets into office, will "study" reparation some more, show up to a few cookouts and go on the breakfast club, you give white massa his vote, and get nothing.

repeat.
repeat.
repeat.
repeat.

meanwhile, your man says he will get a better job within 6 months. Nothing happens after 8, you leave him and call him a bum.

I see you edited this after i replied. Sounds like you are projecting some of your relationship woes onto me. I'm sorry your girl left you, but keep your head up, things will get better.

As I said Biden, and usually dems in general, are the better choice. If he had the votes to pass an agenda and didn't do it, them I might agree with you, but he doesn't, and no one seems to think the GOP has an obligation to do right by Americans, so here we are. Instead of encouraging people to sit out of the process, encourage them to vote dem. You already know the GOP won't help white folks if it is seen as a win for Biden, let alone pass a black only agenda. The only hope for the agenda you SAY you want is via dems, but you don't want to give them the power by giving them the members and therefore the votes to do anything, and the math says that's the only path forward.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I see you edited this after i replied. Sounds like you are projecting some of your relationship woes onto me. I'm sorry your girl left you, but keep your head up, things will get better.

As I said Biden, and usually dems in general, are the better choice. If he had the votes to pass an agenda and didn't do it, them I might agree with you, but he doesn't, and no one seems to think the GOP has an obligation to do right by Americans, so here we are. Instead of encouraging people to sit out of the process, encourage them to vote dem. You already know the GOP won't help white folks if it is seen as a win for Biden, let alone pass a black only agenda. The only hope for the agenda you SAY you want is via dems, but you don't want to give them the power by giving them the members and therefore the votes to do anything, and the math says that's the only path forward.
That's cute, and typical of a woman to try to shame. I'm married but nice attempt to say projection. Lame insult and completely ignored the context.

You aren't making any logical sense. How are they a better choice if they can't do nothing?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
and i wont encourage black people to waste their votes for more of nothing and not demand something to have our votes. that's the reason we have no power now because of you follow massa dems that do whatever they tell you to do. you can't even make logical arguments.

he's a better choice!

okay, what has he done?

he can't do nothing. what can he do?

completely illogical.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
better choice for what? he can't do nothing. That's not an answer.

That's cute, and typical of a woman to try to shame. I'm married but nice attempt to say projection. Lame insult and completely ignored the context.

You aren't making any logical sense. How are they a better choice if they can't do nothing?

We've had this discussion in the past, we are not going to agree on this, and you are not debating in good faith. There has been lists posted of what Biden, and previously Obama, have done to help black folks, but you and your cohorts reject it for silly reasons. We are still dealing with the fallout of what Trump/the GOP has done to harm us in the rash of legislation attacking black history and banning books about our history, how the economic empowerment zones push black people out of the neighborhoods and activists got labeled as BIE etc, but all that is well and good. If the GOP gets their way and we default, black folks could lose over 132 BILLION in wealth, but you expect me to believe dems are the problem?

You pulled some sort of relationship nonsense out of your ass, and since I don't discuss my personal relationships on here, I just assumed you were speaking from YOUR personal experiences, because it is certainly not MINE.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
and i wont encourage black people to waste their votes for more of nothing and not demand something to have our votes. that's the reason we have no power now because of you follow massa dems that do whatever they tell you to do. you can't even make logical arguments.

he's a better choice!

okay, what has he done?

he can't do nothing. what can he do?

completely illogical.

Go research the process for rescheduling drugs and tell me what part of it Biden can do/affect. Then we can have a conversation.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
We've had this discussion in the past, we are not going to agree on this, and you are not debating in good faith. There has been lists posted of what Biden, and previously Obama, have done to help black folks, but you and your cohorts reject it for silly reasons. We are still dealing with the fallout of what Trump/the GOP has done to harm us in the rash of legislation attacking black history and banning books about our history, how the economic empowerment zones push black people out of the neighborhoods and activists got labeled as BIE etc, but all that is well and good. If the GOP gets their way and we default, black folks could lose over 132 BILLION in wealth, but you expect me to believe dems are the problem?

You pulled some sort of relationship nonsense out of your ass, and since I don't discuss my personal relationships on here, I just assumed you were speaking from YOUR personal experiences, because it is certainly not MINE.

so basically you can't name one thing, and you use a basic argument about the economy that affects everyone. that's not good for any president to default so that's not a dem/repub issue. you already said he is useless so what can he do to fix it? lol. illogical arguments. either he can do things or he can't. you can't just pick and choose. once again, i clearly showed your brainwashed bias without using any logical sense because you have been told how to think.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Go research the process for rescheduling drugs and tell me what part of it Biden can do/affect. Then we can have a conversation.
It's the president's job to sway Congress in deals and conversations. You heard of Lincoln? Just because you don't have the outright power to do all it yourself doesn't mean you just sit on your ass. My goodness. Why did you vote for him if he's that useless? He needs to go out there and make it happen.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It's the president's job to sway Congress in deals and conversations. You heard of Lincoln? Just because you don't have the outright power to do all it yourself doesn't mean you just sit on your ass. My goodness. Why did you vote for him if he's that useless? He needs to go out there and make it happen.

The GOP gets rewarded by their base and their donors for opposing Biden and other dems and most are gerrymandered into their seats so the public can't hold them accountable. This was able to be done because of the numerous other times dems sat out, specifically white liberals mad at Obama, letting the GOP take power. Until that changes, I don't see them coming around.

Funny how you and others don't believe in lobbying the GOP to get things done because you think they wouldn't get on board or are unreachable, but think Biden should do so. I don't disagree, and he has attempted to work across the aisle on many occasions, I'm just remarking on the inconsistency.
so basically you can't name one thing, and you use a basic argument about the economy that affects everyone. that's not good for any president to default so that's not a dem/repub issue. you already said he is useless so what can he do to fix it? lol. illogical arguments. either he can do things or he can't. you can't just pick and choose. once again, i clearly showed your brainwashed bias without using any logical sense because you have been told how to think.
Yeah, I'm a slave on the dem plantation following massa's orders. You got me. :rolleyes2: We're done here.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah ice cube has been very quiet about this lately. Republicans want to fuck every black person over even the ones that agree with them. Financially speaking the last two years has been very good for me and I am a hard-core democrat. I can buy a house but I don’t want to right now but that’s a whole other story.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rescheduling vs. descheduling, what’s the difference?​

The federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) divides all known medicines, substances, or drugs into various categories based on their potential for abuse, medical applications and known benefits, and safety considerations. The schedule runs from least harmful (Schedule V) to most harmful (Schedule I).

Marijuana has been categorized as Schedule I, as harmful as heroin, since the CSA’s inception in 1970.

To reschedule a drug like marijuana means to move it from one category (Schedule I, reserved for the most dangerous drugs) to another (for example, Schedule II or Schedule III). Rescheduling marijuana would not make it federally legal. It would mainly lessen the barriers to scientific research.

To deschedule a drug like marijuana means to remove it from the Controlled Substances Act entirely. Descheduling marijuana would make it federally legal, but it would not invalidate state laws prohibiting the possession and distribution of cannabis. Alcohol and tobacco are two examples of intoxicating substances that remain federally unscheduled but are legally regulated by state authorities.

Two ways to reschedule or deschedule marijuana​

The easy way to change the federally scheduled status of cannabis is to pass a bill through Congress. Congress has the authority to amend the Controlled Substances Act and move marijuana to another schedule, or remove it from the CSA entirely.

The hard way is to reschedule or deschedule marijuana administratively. This is what President Biden set in motion on Oct. 6.

The ultimate authority over marijuana’s place within (or removal from) the Controlled Substances Act rests with the US Attorney General. But reaching that decision takes time and many, many smaller choices along the way.

Biden may not have time to get it done​

Given the time needed to carry out the proposed administrative rescheduling, it’s highly unlikely such a thing could be accomplished during President Biden’s first term.

If Biden were re-elected in 2024, or a Democrat with a favorable opinion of the project were to succeed him, this rescheduling or descheduling could be completed within that 2025-2029 term.

If a Republican were to win the White House in 2024, he or she could end the entire process on the day they take office in Feb. 2025. That’s not a sure thing. Plenty of Republican voters support legalization, even if the party’s older Congressional leaders tend to vote as a block against it.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The GOP gets rewarded by their base and their donors for opposing Biden and other dems and most are gerrymandered into their seats so the public can't hold them accountable. This was able to be done because of the numerous other times dems sat out, specifically white liberals mad at Obama, letting the GOP take power. Until that changes, I don't see them coming around.

Funny how you and others don't believe in lobbying the GOP to get things done because you think they wouldn't get on board or are unreachable, but think Biden should do so. I don't disagree, and he has attempted to work across the aisle on many occasions, I'm just remarking on the inconsistency.

Yeah, I'm a slave on the dem plantation following massa's orders. You got me. :rolleyes2: We're done here.
Yes, we are because you are making circular arguments and have no justification to vote for a man who is useless. And when it's time to hold him accountable, you use the GOP as an excuse for no progress. Good job reiterating msnbc talking points though. Until then, keep voting for the white savior that shits on your hand but comes get your vote every election cycle

and continue
and continue
and continue

Basically, voting for no reason. You're being played and think a white man has your best interest. Slave minded.

JOE BIDEN needs to be president!
(3 years later)
Well he can't do nothing.
(1 year later)
JOE BIDEN needs to be president!

frustration-me.gif

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

Rescheduling vs. descheduling, what’s the difference?​

The federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) divides all known medicines, substances, or drugs into various categories based on their potential for abuse, medical applications and known benefits, and safety considerations. The schedule runs from least harmful (Schedule V) to most harmful (Schedule I).

Marijuana has been categorized as Schedule I, as harmful as heroin, since the CSA’s inception in 1970.

To reschedule a drug like marijuana means to move it from one category (Schedule I, reserved for the most dangerous drugs) to another (for example, Schedule II or Schedule III). Rescheduling marijuana would not make it federally legal. It would mainly lessen the barriers to scientific research.

To deschedule a drug like marijuana means to remove it from the Controlled Substances Act entirely. Descheduling marijuana would make it federally legal, but it would not invalidate state laws prohibiting the possession and distribution of cannabis. Alcohol and tobacco are two examples of intoxicating substances that remain federally unscheduled but are legally regulated by state authorities.

Two ways to reschedule or deschedule marijuana​

The easy way to change the federally scheduled status of cannabis is to pass a bill through Congress. Congress has the authority to amend the Controlled Substances Act and move marijuana to another schedule, or remove it from the CSA entirely.

The hard way is to reschedule or deschedule marijuana administratively. This is what President Biden set in motion on Oct. 6.

The ultimate authority over marijuana’s place within (or removal from) the Controlled Substances Act rests with the US Attorney General. But reaching that decision takes time and many, many smaller choices along the way.

Biden may not have time to get it done​

Given the time needed to carry out the proposed administrative rescheduling, it’s highly unlikely such a thing could be accomplished during President Biden’s first term.

If Biden were re-elected in 2024, or a Democrat with a favorable opinion of the project were to succeed him, this rescheduling or descheduling could be completed within that 2025-2029 term.

If a Republican were to win the White House in 2024, he or she could end the entire process on the day they take office in Feb. 2025. That’s not a sure thing. Plenty of Republican voters support legalization, even if the party’s older Congressional leaders tend to vote as a block against it.

Fuck that. where is reparations?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Yeah ice cube has been very quiet about this lately. Republicans want to fuck every black person over even the ones that agree with them. Financially speaking the last two years has been very good for me and I am a hard-core democrat. I can buy a house but I don’t want to right now but that’s a whole other story.
that's good for you but for everyone else, there is a peak housing market with low inventory and there is high inflation.

democrats don't fuck with black people either. you think white people like you?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
that's good for you but for everyone else, there is a peak housing market with low inventory and there is high inflation.

democrats don't fuck with black people either. you think white people like you?
There’s no such thing as low inventory with House and especially in certain areas were corporate entities brought up a lot of houses. Contrary to your beliefs, Democrats do fuck with Black people in most areas. Metro “blue” Atlanta has been a goldmine for most Black people. I know you are a true, but why in the hell do you think I am white? I posted my hand pictures and my baby picture on this board. I was born in Cordele, Georgia, and raised in Miami liberty city, Florida in the pork and beans and graduated from Miami northwestern….You can’t get any blacker than that.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn Cube. Stay out of politics bro.

Use your wealth and build in your community.

Give kids scholarships, mentors, and show them how you became successful.
Stay out of politics? He buttered his bread during the Ronald Era. Maybe he wants to be artistically inspired again.

I don’t think I’ve Cube has ever changed. He’s just another one of these bastard sociopaths this economic mother Capitalism has spawned. And that my Friend is just another Friday.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't see what Ice Cube is trying to do is so bad. He has some of the best economist behind him. What's the alternative?

pc1ItRQtv0dCouWvIUjQdiW0JhXR5ZSftvYmQ_FqmDDXado96723yF9Ifl_dwQ8oeBjXBppiiHIq43yih-_8RWpnrrGedE-U7GypuNFRyIGwd2K8looPIKOkrXMmUTpEJ4yOyc7leNgOg_xuzoF0liIccf7JkI-S6Vxxb8gI7tnvHDDRh_McKDFsbdxoHkUcJycs6juNxHDrNAp8nOGFepGHrguwfEgJ-3Yv-0OD_tub_PKDKOd-OdmkUiThJ6LtOW0GtVfgklpGjgYSHr0iMBhwg5QNZbPmQj3rFmtrZJfLBOePh_VmA9-Za_D9pEjurW6zNGbUfHYOH560AkSnOsTpWnHqDfpRf41Lex_iYYae-DiOnezIwLAJwcA7Xh1YHbyLkiJZB1kKxfy9BELjFF1U-RVMzgjprKYBmd6XLHi9L8fXIKBy6bnPd4O-nefZZPs4QoNDdI_X8F54lHkUc-vb_IrQIywEIXko4kEgpUZIbAUSFO5eJvyZyRlPaAKC94YymmzRhFnorZ8MwNKviYp87RcEhS9Zz0VFGfi2o3Gk3YILYevN3NzfhVxi6o5D9qAOrkUhsGAAcDQSs0zsXMaCxrxSAdCk14ocENJ_BwjPrHEXyZgwo0TN6iLv0JCSnlDG4XyHQ01b6fsI1Azi29zXpDSPRyYay2-ikqjkbttfDPiTxENcDbsP0KUcLh45wszlYdAsJUMKxAI8MIN1sgULu3xTJMA_735TkT9r-ZDK6J4glSOkMejP6mqnD7faZx1ELN4lPxGOQEHr-Vv3hJNb0gFP3XIM5_P_vztmr66Ph8Q1GofCLYO5LbLltHVDkTpJANhKcLC6IKS2QpgxzIFfke9E9nM71QzNQCVRumfcmicuv1NI5EtgmoJzKoXvMRarzO1zZiklPlMfjXPKO7Ygrx57yrY74M4EWeowmqa3rw=w350-h197-s-no

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
There’s no such thing as low inventory with House and especially in certain areas were corporate entities brought up a lot of houses. Contrary to your beliefs, Democrats do fuck with Black people in most areas. Metro “blue” Atlanta has been a goldmine for most Black people. I know you are a true, but why in the hell do you think I am white? I posted my hand pictures and my baby picture on this board. I was born in Cordele, Georgia, and raised in Miami liberty city, Florida in the pork and beans and graduated from Miami northwestern….You can’t get any blacker than that.
I think you are responding to the wrong person.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Stay out of politics? He buttered his bread during the Ronald Era. Maybe he wants to be artistically inspired again.

I don’t think I’ve Cube has ever changed. He’s just another one of these bastard sociopaths this economic mother Capitalism has spawned. And that my Friend is just another Friday.
This!
You can tell who grew up listening to NWA and who grew up listening to disco.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Damn Cube. Stay out of politics bro.

Use your wealth and build in your community.

Give kids scholarships, mentors, and show them how you became successful.
It’s a damn shame what happened to ice cube. He is not stupid. That’s why I don’t understand what the fuck got into him knowing damn well a lot of Black people are not going down that road with him especially the way the Republicans have been acting lately.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I really don't see what Ice Cube is trying to do is so bad. He has some of the best economist behind him. What's the alternative?

pc1ItRQtv0dCouWvIUjQdiW0JhXR5ZSftvYmQ_FqmDDXado96723yF9Ifl_dwQ8oeBjXBppiiHIq43yih-_8RWpnrrGedE-U7GypuNFRyIGwd2K8looPIKOkrXMmUTpEJ4yOyc7leNgOg_xuzoF0liIccf7JkI-S6Vxxb8gI7tnvHDDRh_McKDFsbdxoHkUcJycs6juNxHDrNAp8nOGFepGHrguwfEgJ-3Yv-0OD_tub_PKDKOd-OdmkUiThJ6LtOW0GtVfgklpGjgYSHr0iMBhwg5QNZbPmQj3rFmtrZJfLBOePh_VmA9-Za_D9pEjurW6zNGbUfHYOH560AkSnOsTpWnHqDfpRf41Lex_iYYae-DiOnezIwLAJwcA7Xh1YHbyLkiJZB1kKxfy9BELjFF1U-RVMzgjprKYBmd6XLHi9L8fXIKBy6bnPd4O-nefZZPs4QoNDdI_X8F54lHkUc-vb_IrQIywEIXko4kEgpUZIbAUSFO5eJvyZyRlPaAKC94YymmzRhFnorZ8MwNKviYp87RcEhS9Zz0VFGfi2o3Gk3YILYevN3NzfhVxi6o5D9qAOrkUhsGAAcDQSs0zsXMaCxrxSAdCk14ocENJ_BwjPrHEXyZgwo0TN6iLv0JCSnlDG4XyHQ01b6fsI1Azi29zXpDSPRyYay2-ikqjkbttfDPiTxENcDbsP0KUcLh45wszlYdAsJUMKxAI8MIN1sgULu3xTJMA_735TkT9r-ZDK6J4glSOkMejP6mqnD7faZx1ELN4lPxGOQEHr-Vv3hJNb0gFP3XIM5_P_vztmr66Ph8Q1GofCLYO5LbLltHVDkTpJANhKcLC6IKS2QpgxzIFfke9E9nM71QzNQCVRumfcmicuv1NI5EtgmoJzKoXvMRarzO1zZiklPlMfjXPKO7Ygrx57yrY74M4EWeowmqa3rw=w350-h197-s-no
Ice cube is allowing certain Republican people to use him because they wasn’t going to implement his plans even if Trump will have won and you know better. This current republican party is about keeping racists white people happy they don’t give a fuck about Black people.