{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With his injury history…He is almost LeBron age.

Fv0gulOaMAAM9jr.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I think Lebron knows it's over, but he's going to give it everything he's got.

At the :45 second mark they ask him about them going up by one in the 4th and he says after that they had back to back turnovers, NO Lebron you came back down and jacked up a quick 3 that missed and then the Nuggets turned iinto points and then y'all had back to back turnovers

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Malone always talking shit. Be humble white boy. You were a first round or second round exit from being fired this year. Nikola Jokic saved your fucking job the last 2 years or you would’ve been in the unemployment line with Doc Rivers

Don’t give them mf’s a reason to fight back.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Malone always talking shit. Be humble white boy. You were a first round or second round exit from being fired this year. Nikola Jokic saved your fucking job the last 2 years or you would’ve been in the unemployment line with Doc Rivers

They're up 3-0. He could say " I never knew what was so special about Lebron and he's overrated" and it still ain't changing shit! :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I was talking to my coworker on Friday morning and said - "Looks like Denver has LA's number."

He's a lifelong hoops fan and played against a number of people who were elite in high school, and went on to play in college. Still plays rec' ball in his 40s, and also plays devil's advocate alot.

His reply - "Not so fast ... LA is very much in it. They could easily torch them at home."

Me - "Nah, I don't think so."

Sometimes you have to check someone just after 7am.

:frozen:

:roflmao3:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

He's annoying

but he's a baby if people don't praise his team

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talking to my coworker on Friday morning and said - "Looks like Denver has LA's number."

He's a lifelong hoops fan and played against a number of people who were elite in high school, and went on to play in college. Still plays rec' ball in his 40s, and also plays devil's advocate alot.

His reply - "Not so fast ... LA is very much in it. They could easily torch them at home."

Me - "Nah, I don't think so."

Sometimes you have to check someone just after 7am.

:frozen:

:roflmao3:

You said Friday morning so your friend was right.

Denver hasn't lost a home game, is the number 1 seed and did what they were supposed to do.

Win games at home.

Both games were were decided in the last quarter so your friend was right in his thinking.

The Lakers were also undefeated at home so it was expected for them to continue to defend home court and win at home.

If you knew for a fact that the Lakers weren't winning last night, you should've holla'd at me so that I could've put money on the game and not wasted my time watching.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
If you knew for a fact that the Lakers weren't winning last night, you should've holla'd at me so that I could've put money on the game and not wasted my time watching.

I hear you on that. I wish I had a bunch of disposable income available for sports gambling.

Gambled for a bit in my late-teens and around 30yo. I was completely hit and miss though. Win, lose, win, lose.

:cheers: :giggle:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Does anyone actually do research or know anything before they post or quote posts?

Is the hate that strong?

I guess it is.

Lebron gets your sorry ass Heat some shine and championships and one would think you'd be grateful ?

But no, you hopped yo happy ass on the hate wagon too.

How about you all go do some research

giphy.gif

Let me help you out...

4-1 is a "Gentleman's Sweep".

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anyone actually do research or know anything before they post or quote posts?

Is the hate that strong?

I guess it is.

Lebron gets your sorry ass Heat some shine and championships and one would think you'd be grateful ?

But no, you hopped yo happy ass on the hate wagon too.

How about you all go do some research

giphy.gif

Let me help you out...

4-1 is a "Gentleman's Sweep".
The last sweep was funny
I didn't type the tweet I just reposted it
Shit I wanted the lakers to win because I want that bubble rematch