You ever fucked a chick that was a complete stranger? Non-prostitutes!!

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
One night stands was the move when I was in my late teens, early 20s. They used to have an event call First Fridays on Miami Beach that was a haven for (wanna-be) professional black people. Fucked quite a few random hoes there.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The wildest shit that I've seen like that was when I went to the red crab in Rockville cntr long Island. I was there with my sister, 3 of my brothers and my girl. Our waitress was some girl in her mid 20s she was pleasant. There was no flirting or extra conversation. She took our orders and came to check on us here and there like any other waitress would.
At some point one of my brothers got up to go to the bathroom. He wasn't gone for long. 7 minutes max. We finished dinner thanked the waitress then everybody went on their way. This was after 11 pm.
The next day I found out that one of my brothers fucked our waitress. This dude went to take a piss. Bagged the waitress while walking past her. Dropped my other brother home in Brooklyn. Then went back to the bitches house in long Island and fucked her that very night after she clocked out. That's not even the wildest shit that I've seen him do.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Me & a couple my boys would get the conference list for the major hotels in downtown DC. The ones with a heavy black/minority #'s, we would hit the hotel lounge & see what we could catch. You'd be surprised how many chicks will get busy while they are away on these trips, even married chicks.
I call this hotel macking… i to have hung around hotels.. foreign pussy and out of state pussy so easy… especially when you are a local and can be their tour guy for the evening/ night and point out a nice place to eat or show them a few monuments/ how to travel out and about.. you will also be surprised how many chicks will pay for dinner , etc, for pointing them in the right direction, than want you to see their room after ya hang out.. nyc gets all kinda broads from diff places.. some parts of the yrs( in particular summertime) get an influx of certain chicks due to events in nyc.. like Brazilians, West Indians, Africans, Latin Americans, etc.. that’s how I got to fuck my first Australian chick

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Like you bumped into her into a hotel lobby?

Or you were in Walmart and met her in the restroom to fuck?

I met this chick at the Sound Table once, introduced myself and asked her name. Then I roll to R Thomas afterward, and she was there too.

I told her I was holding an event in Roswell, GA the next day. Next day at the event, she showed up!

After the event was over (at 11pm) and everybody left, she asked if we could talk and listen to music in her truck.

We made out and fucked in her truck til 5am!

Me driving home:

il_fullxfull.1387081683_8btn.jpg

My car was broken down so I was on the bus from Long Island back to Queens. Met her on the bus. We talked and made plans to meet her at her dorm the next day. Fucked her all day.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To me, there is a difference between fucking in the first 1-2 days vs. the first 5 minutes.

I guess the thread title should have been "What's the quickest amount of time it took you to fuck a chick"
Less than an hr.. Philly chick that got off the wrong train stop in Harlem.. make a long story short needed directions but somehow made it back to my house and got knowingly vidtaped cause I said Philly chicks were freaks and wanted to see if she can prove it.. got head, beat it up, alley ooped her to my boy…. The wackest part of this story was she had so much fun getting slutted out she wanted to introduce me to her sis for the sister threesome.. the sis was with it and they were even willing to pay for the hotel and it didn’t go down cause my moms hit my phone out of nowhere that morning cause she needed me to babysit my sis.. 21 yrs old bout to fuck 2 sisters at the sametime and it was ruined by having to do family duties( I always hate telling this part of the story fuck fuck)

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
By the way thurs night/Fri morning was testing out some chick gag reflex( at first with my fingers, than something else hehe) I pretty much just met( I talked about it in another thread) there will be more segments with that broad since she lives close by

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You good brother weremaking game winning plays. I had to put some of my boys on to this move.
I used to work at the convention center and anytime I saw National Association of Black (pick a career) were coming to town I was walking the conference floor mixing and mingling. Them chicks used to be ready!! Shit was too easy.

For those that don’t know, if the National Association of Black Journalists holds there national conference near you…..GO to their happy hours and events. You will not be disappointed
You gotta be careful. Went to a National Black so and so convention years back. One night it was some easy pussy and the next day it turned into a whole rape charge and civil suit.:itsawrap:

It wasn't me, but those professionals be on they Debra Lee like a mug.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
You good brother weremaking game winning plays. I had to put some of my boys on to this move.
I used to work at the convention center and anytime I saw National Association of Black (pick a career) were coming to town I was walking the conference floor mixing and mingling. Them chicks used to be ready!! Shit was too easy.

For those that don’t know, if the National Association of Black Journalists holds there national conference near you…..GO to their happy hours and events. You will not be disappointed
LOL

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aol days were great for these type of things, college trips when me and my boys use to run through certain colleges and randomly get head from white girls, use to have this term called the hood walk where if nigs were bored we go exploring on foot with the vidcam in the bag and just walk around in Harlem seeing what random broads or things we might bump into, sliding things back from parades, events, etc.. 18-early 20s was a motherfucker with the random sexual interactions.. the shit I could get on camera man oh man( kinda how I eventually jumped into the adult world)

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

I remember I was on Twitter chatting with some Black journalist years ago and I joked that NABJ was Freaknik for people that can write. They were all like......yep.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Less than an hr.. Philly chick that got off the wrong train stop in Harlem.. make a long story short needed directions but somehow made it back to my house and got knowingly vidtaped cause I said Philly chicks were freaks and wanted to see if she can prove it.. got head, beat it up, alley ooped her to my boy…. The wackest part of this story was she had so much fun getting slutted out she wanted to introduce me to her sis for the sister threesome.. the sis was with it and they were even willing to pay for the hotel and it didn’t go down cause my moms hit my phone out of nowhere that morning cause she needed me to babysit my sis.. 21 yrs old bout to fuck 2 sisters at the sametime and it was ruined by having to do family duties( I always hate telling this part of the story fuck fuck)

lol, slut hoe

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy I hope some of yall niggas wasn't going in raw on a fucking stranger lol...if she did that shit with yo ass, she's probably done it before maybe the day before she met your ass lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol, slut hoe
Me and out of state hoes get along very wellllll… we use to call it “cheating”… like you couldn’t brag about fucking an out of state chick especially if you was out of state cause they were so much easier to get.. any out of state story was considered “cheating”… even just going to nj or meeting nj broads was such a different experience from ny chicks.. this is why all my boys and even chicks I knew use to want to come out of state to visit, stay for long periods of time, or move completely cause they would be like a nig like you would go crazy out here( any place out of state)… my stubborn ass love nyc to much though

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Boy I hope some of yall niggas wasn't going in raw on a fucking stranger lol...if she did that shit with yo ass, she's probably done it before maybe the day before she met your ass lol
The only raw I did was fucking jaws cause getting head with a condom should be against the law

Thank you god for letting me throw my joint on the crap table many times for that mouth and not catching nothing

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Back then, it was the sniff test. If you smelled anything, then...

I remember once leaving a party, sitting in my friend ride, drunk as shit, this chick walked up to me rubs her hand all down my chest, I was sweating, sun coming up, this was Golden Pavillion in Flatbush. We drove her and her cousins home. My peeps got numbers of the the cuz. We get to her building, my friends egging me on to walk her up. I walk her inside, going up the staircase, she started kissing all on my neck, started rubbing that pussy, fingered her, fucked her right on the stairs.

Gallis 4 Life

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I remember back when I was 20 a chick called my grandmothers house. She had the wrong number but sounded sexy as fuck. Kept her on the line and kicked it with her. Next night I was over her house. She lived on Cleveland Ave. Not far from me on Chambers St. Never forget it. Lil short bitch was bad too. 40 minutes into a bullshit ass introductory conversation I had my tongue down this bitch throat and my hand up her ass like a Muppet baby!!! Fucked her right on the kitchen table. I remember the bitch had a big ass box of King Vitamin cereal on the counter. Fuckin bitch you can't afford Cap'n Crunch. Pussy was good and I nutted all over her face. I never called her again because of the King Vitamin cereal. I feared she had no Frills Pathmark peanut butter in the cabinet. :dunno: Good times. Our God is an awesome God!!

UxgHq7.jpg

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never from a cold meeting, my boy asked me to take a 50/50 and me and shorty hit it off and I smashed in the bathroom. In HS, I met this chick at my boy's house and she let me hit to spite her boyfriend.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember back when I was 20 a chick called my grandmothers house. She had the wrong number but sounded sexy as fuck. Kept her on the line and kicked it with her. Next night I was over her house. She lived on Cleveland Ave. Not far from me on Chambers St. Never forget it. Lil short bitch was bad too. 40 minutes into a bullshit ass introductory conversation I had my tongue down this bitch throat and my hand up her ass like a Muppet baby!!! Fucked her right on the kitchen table. I remember the bitch had a big ass box of King Vitamin cereal on the counter. Fuckin bitch you can't afford Cap'n Crunch. Pussy was good and I nutted all over her face. I never called her again because of the King Vitamin cereal. I feared she had no Frills Pathmark peanut butter in the cabinet. :dunno: Good times. Our God is an awesome God!!

UxgHq7.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In the beginning of the social media craze 20 or so years ago, when Match.com and AOL ruled the Internet, if you stayed dry, that was on you. Legs were spreading like flower petals in the Springtime. Then some simps decided to pay for the free stuff, which developed into sites like OnlyFans, fuckin' up the game. :angry:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You gotta be careful. Went to a National Black so and so convention years back. One night it was some easy pussy and the next day it turned into a whole rape charge and civil suit.:itsawrap:

It wasn't me, but those professionals be on they Debra Lee like a mug.

^^^^

I was just about to warn my brothers

We telling old tales of back in the days

Please be smart and do not try this stuff NOW.

You can very easily up in under the jail at worst and your entire life ruined at the least.

I see you Playmaker.

Be safe

bkqns718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was out in montreal for a work trip and had a prime hotel reservation on prime st laurent blvd area next to the strip clubs.......

Those montreal hoes are straight freaks.... bagged 2 chicks at a place called piano rouge or something

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Was out in montreal for a work trip and had a prime hotel reservation on prime st laurent blvd area next to the strip clubs.......

Those montreal hoes are straight freaks.... bagged 2 chicks at a place called piano rouge or something
Is that downtown near the Belle Centre and the underground mall? Stayed there a few years ago when I was in Montreal.

7If7aN.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Im just gonna say this. Blackplanet, college club, AOL chats, yahoo chats and clubs in ATL during the early 2000's. Not even a brag type thing but I'm just thankful I never caught shit during those days.
Man, I told this story on here madd years ago.
I was on AOL Chat, random talking to this chick, never got to fuck, but was 2am or so in the morning, wife sleeping in the bedroom, this chick was literally across the street staying at her aunt house a few houses down. Met her outside, hugged her and all, fine as shit. Never got to fuck, she was down and knew about wifey. But over months we talked, just timing could never happen. But met her that same nite. Wish I took her in the ride or something.

This was Canarsie. E81st and M...