You ever fucked a chick that was a complete stranger? Non-prostitutes!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Like you bumped into her into a hotel lobby?

Or you were in Walmart and met her in the restroom to fuck?

I met this chick at the Sound Table once, introduced myself and asked her name. Then I roll to R Thomas afterward, and she was there too.

I told her I was holding an event in Roswell, GA the next day. Next day at the event, she showed up!

After the event was over (at 11pm) and everybody left, she asked if we could talk and listen to music in her truck.

We made out and fucked in her truck til 5am!

Me driving home:

il_fullxfull.1387081683_8btn.jpg

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Like you bumped into her into a hotel lobby?

Or you were in Walmart and met her in the restroom to fuck?

I met this chick at the Sound Table once, introduced myself and asked her name. Then I roll to R Thomas afterward, and she was there too.

I told her I was holding an event in Roswell, GA the next day. Next day at the event, she showed up!

After the event was over (at 11pm) and everybody left, she asked if we could talk and listen to music in her truck.

We made out and fucked in her truck til 5am!

Me driving home:

il_fullxfull.1387081683_8btn.jpg
They're called prostitutes in New York and Jersey..... don't know what everyone else calls them :dunno:

:lol: :lol:i laughed when I read the title I saw the “non prostitute” part at the end

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naaaw I had to talk to em a couple of times before anything happen.

I'm leary of a female that just wants to jump in the bed with little to no conversation no nothing,revenge is a mother and I've heard of devilish behavior.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me & a couple my boys would get the conference list for the major hotels in downtown DC. The ones with a heavy black/minority #'s, we would hit the hotel lounge & see what we could catch. You'd be surprised how many chicks will get busy while they are away on these trips, even married chicks.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Alot of one night stand back in the 80s and early 90s. Came back from bootcamp in 92 and when these hoes found out i was in the military :itsawrap:

P.S. I was young and dumb and raw was life I was real lucky back then.

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Happened a few times back in college. Especially when chicks were coming into town for conventions and shit. Fucked a few in Miami on vacation. One in PR, that spoke no English. I kept thinking she was going to try to charge me, but it never happened. I'll tell you this. It happened when I always least expecting it. If I went out trying to fuck a chick, it never happened. Always in some fluke convo type shit.

One girl found me on IG decades later. She said I made her look crazy, because she asked the person that she saw me in a pic with if I was "Chris from Jersey" an alias that I used to run with back in the day so the story wouldnt get back to my girl. The girl in the pic told her nope he's "Kash from NY"....shorty couldn't let it go and eventually struck up the nerve to ask me directly. I came clean. We chatted for a few, and she's been to see me a few times when she's in town.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happened a few times back in college. Especially when chicks were coming into town for conventions and shit. Fucked a few in Miami on vacation. One in PR, that spoke no English. I kept thinking she was going to try to charge me, but it never happened. I'll tell you this. It happened when I always least expecting it. If I went out trying to fuck a chick, it never happened. Always in some fluke convo type shit.

One girl found me on IG decades later. She said I made her look crazy, because she asked the person that she saw me in a pic with if I was "Chris from Jersey" an alias that I used to run with back in the day so the story wouldnt get back to my girl. The girl in the pic told her nope he's "Kash from NY"....shorty couldn't let it go and eventually struck up the nerve to ask me directly. I came clean. We chatted for a few, and she's been to see me a few times when she's in town.

you been fuckin her agane? brah

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
People acting like one night stands is a brand new concept... Lol

To me, there is a difference between fucking in the first 1-2 days vs. the first 5 minutes.

I guess the thread title should have been "What's the quickest amount of time it took you to fuck a chick"

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me & a couple my boys would get the conference list for the major hotels in downtown DC. The ones with a heavy black/minority #'s, we would hit the hotel lounge & see what we could catch. You'd be surprised how many chicks will get busy while they are away on these trips, even married chicks.
You good brother weremaking game winning plays. I had to put some of my boys on to this move.
I used to work at the convention center and anytime I saw National Association of Black (pick a career) were coming to town I was walking the conference floor mixing and mingling. Them chicks used to be ready!! Shit was too easy.

For those that don’t know, if the National Association of Black Journalists holds there national conference near you…..GO to their happy hours and events. You will not be disappointed