Some of our youth are entitled and ungrateful as fuck....

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
This kid won't have any drive in life. If this is real (and not for views), the parents are part of the problem. No child needs a Tesla. No parent living in a 2/3 BR townhome should be buying a Tesla. In fact, no parent living in a nice home should be buying a Tesla for a 16 y/o.

Good luck to them down the line. They'll certainly need it.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I'm thinking it's fake because of the way she kicked the car again after her Mother dared her not to.

Then again, parents today are too concerned with being friends with their children instead of fucking they ass up for (any) disrespect.

So I don't really know. :dunno:

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had nothing but hand me downs. My grandfather's 68 Buick Special. Then my mom's 72 Ford Torino. Bought my own shit after that but still old ass used cars that never lasted very long.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who tells these kids they're entitled to something? What do we have in our society that encourages and rewards merit? Adults have told these kids that they're great for doing nothing then we expect them to be grateful for our sacrifices. Fucc them kids

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The humble game begins… water will be only served with her meals, liquids with sugar in them is a privilege not a guarantee… maybe some bland meals cause seasoning is a privilege not a guarantee… pillows with no pillow cases , beds with no sheets, cause comfortable sleeping is a privilege not a guarantee.. off brand soap, off brand clothing, and a cheap ass cellphone cause name brand is a privilege not a guarantee… after about a week of living like this she will appreciate all those things she took for granted and will learn to be happy with any gift she receives cause things like that are privileges not guarantees

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This smells fake as the fuck!!!
Went viral on all platforms. Many friends sent this shit to me, and I had to break it down to the point of loss of friendship. The fact that I know sooooo many people who aren’t the bright really bothered me. First, if it’s real….IF it’s real, ..

(Allen Iverson press conference)

…if this is real, how you walk into Tesla, buy the car, get it home, then bring it back and the dealership just give you your check back? (Likely, but... ) Or, or…if you financed it, they just canceled the loan because your daughter don’t want it, and let you turn right around and finance a car she DOES like? (Possible, but..) Orrrrr, you kept the Tesla for you or your wife and went out paid cash for or financed ANOTHER car for this bitch-the-same-damn-WEEK? Or, or…..this is where it gets real, how you gon blame the girl for the failures of the parents? How do you NOT know your daughter is this much of an asshole? You had zeroooop clue she was THIS ungrateful? And if she is this ungrateful, this falls squarely onto the laps of the shitty parents who reward fucked up ungratefulness with, first, a car, on top of that, a NEW car, then….then ANOTHER car! Bitch wouldn’t have a gotten a skateboard after that if she had decent parents. If…and I mean if this is real this is generational stupidity and parental blindness. Listen, I am in no denial of misogyny; but that’s aimed at grown-ass women who should know better. If this young girl is this much of a bitch, she’s either a master as hiding it or her mother is worse of a bitch, co-signs the familial bitchassery AND THE FATHER IS AN EVEN BIGGER BITCH!!!!!!!

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
When they were about 13 and 11 years old, my sons and I were riding in my truck. A song came on where the word "hoopty" was mentioned. One of my sons said, "Dad, what's a hoopty?"

I said, "A hoopty is a car that you just roll around in. It's not new, but it'll get you from A to B. Usually, most people's first car is a hoopty."

" Then one said, "I don't want a hoopty."

I said, "If I buy you a car, it's going to be a hoopty. If you don't want a hoopty as your first car, then you'll have to buy your own shit!"

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
little ass house...and buying 16 year olds Teslas..with attitudes...Killamayne out... brah

A townhouse like that in Manhattan can easily go for 9 to 10 milly, how can you tell how big the house is tho,

I seen houses that looked small and dinky from the outside, but inside, spacious and dope as fuck.

How many square feet is the killamaynes Castle tho?? How many acres is the killamayne sitting on??

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
A townhouse like that in Manhattan can easily go for 9 to 10 milly, how can you tell how big the house is tho,

I seen houses that looked small and dinky from the outside, but inside, spacious and dope as fuck.

How many square feet is the killamaynes Castle tho?? How many acres is the killamayne sitting on??

Don’t over think it. That same pre-fab siding house is no more than 250k in most neighborhoods in the US. And I’m being liberal at 250 because of the housing issues right now.

They might have decent money and just live in the smaller house. Hell, I wanted to, but wifey wasn’t hearing it and we have too much shit.

However, doesn’t change the fact this shit is staged for all the reasons list in this post.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t over think it. That same pre-fab siding house is no more than 250k in most neighborhoods in the US. And I’m being liberal at 250 because of the housing issues right now.

They might have decent money and just live in the smaller house. Hell, I wanted to, but wifey wasn’t hearing it and we have too much shit.

However, doesn’t change the fact this shit is staged for all the reasons list in this post.

Hey it might be staged but if so thats some damn good acting by the daughter...in fact I think

it maybe a little scripted and embellished but I think that girl really spoiled...if not she should

be an Alist teen age actress..

And yea Housing market is wilin out.. that shit is about to go boom AGAIN

if the feds keep inflating those rates...

but trust me... In NYC put a row of them houses in Queens, NY them shits going for

750k and UP!!

I feel you on wanting a smaller home, I dont mind living in a big space NOW because I

can get around lovely... but if you plan on living well past your golden years...

you aint tryin to do all that walkin from the front door to your master bedroom

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
neshieslife2340 reeks of h.s. but...doin well white folk problems are ours too now..

giphy.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Fake and gay like the OP
7:50am?..... only a flamboyant fruity ass Florida fag would be up doing a fag critique, while wearing cucumber slices under your eyes to keep the swelling down from getting hit in the face with the pubic areas of a dozen different menz all night.... don't you got some seaweed to clean offa the beach.... bitch?

:itsawrap:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

let's just say that bish on that video...is heated 1150 sq. feet brah

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
let's just say that bish on that video...is heated 1150 sq. feet brah

sheeeet thats a LOT of ROOM in NYC bruh!!! lol but down south thats

barely elbow room...... I love the idea of owning your home but Id have to

have a couple guns tho...too many muthafuckas out there like to test

home owners bruh..

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Here we go with all the broke people complaining that she should be grateful. Why should she be happy for the car she did not want?

Last edited:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
sheeeet thats a LOT of ROOM in NYC bruh!!! lol but down south thats

barely elbow room...... I love the idea of owning your home but Id have to

have a couple guns tho...too many muthafuckas out there like to test

home owners bruh..

1150 is tiny for any location but NYC is blind to that from putting up with shit housing for centuries.

A family of 5 needs 2250 minimum to provide enough sleep space to not kill each other!