Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Deion getting cooked on twitter right now for saying this..i like Deion but you can't say this out loud..even if thats what your philosophy is

Not surprised but it’s not a bitch ass thing they can do about it…

One thing I’ve noticed about Deion he ain’t scared to say shit

He pretty much saying he looking for lil ray ray and teddie to play corner

while halfdead and butch play on his line

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not surprised but it’s not a bitch ass thing they can do about it…

One thing I’ve noticed about Deion he ain’t scared to say shit

He pretty much saying he looking for lil ray ray and teddie to play corner

while halfdead and butch play on his line
When has he said some fucked up stuff about cacs?
TECHNICALLY what he said could include trailerpark trash..but in a sport that's over 70% black we know he's talking about us...and its a lefthanded shot at black women.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
When has he said some fucked up stuff about cacs?
TECHNICALLY what he said could include trailerpark trash..but in a sport that's over 70% black we know he's talking about us...and its a lefthanded shot at black women.
True everyone don’t and won’t like everything
Hell many don’t even like themselves soooo it is what it is

now I’ve noticed during recruiting visits there’s normally both parents. I can only remember seeing three recruits with one parent… two from Florida (McClain & Robertson) & a cat from Cali.

now I’m sure dude is not trying to slick talk single parent households at all. Seem like he’s a product of the environment, he always talk about his mother.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Tracy getting plenty of camera time

Deion Sanders Slips While Hiking Up Colorado Mountain (Behind The Scenes Working For Coach Prime)

Deion Sanders Explores Local Shops & Restaurants In Boulder Colorado (A Weekend With Coach Prime)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The JSU gal got a wagon

D300-C2-C1-B9-CC-48-D4-9-C38-0-EB57-DEC35-B0.png

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Little look at the offensive line possible starters

Coach Prime’s CU BUFFS OFFENSIVE LINE; Who’s Starting?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man there’s like 8 players on the Colorado team, that was getting recruited to JSU but just couldn’t do the HBCU…

once prime got the job they knew instantly they was jumping in the portal.
To us it seem amazing, but them players knew deep down they was transferring to Boulder if they got the chance

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Question:

I've been watching videos of Colorado and they have been working their asses off. Won't the new recruits be way behind when they get there? I can't imagine Cormani McClain working out like that with his High School team.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Deion getting cooked on twitter right now for saying this..i like Deion but you can't say this out loud..even if thats what your philosophy is

Shouldn't be said out loud in mixed company, but yall know that shit is true.

Saban talk like this "in public" and maaaaan, shit would hit the fan.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Question:

I've been watching videos of Colorado and they have been working their asses off. Won't the new recruits be way behind when they get there? I can't imagine Cormani McClain working out like that with his High School team.
Absolutely that’s why many of them try to get on campus early…..

Travis been looking get on that weight room
Would’ve been nice to see the running back from Kentucky there but he along with the linebacker from Bama won’t be there until spring ball…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It finally came out, Coach Prime met with the band…. He letting them know what he wants… the cheer staff, mascots handlers was there also…

Darius get new whip

Shedeur express selfie weirdness

DL coach leave for Viking job(Willie Taggart left last week for Vikings)

The Pivot crew stops by Boulder

offensive lineman squatting some weight

Chef doing his thing in the kitchen

Coach Prime & CU Loses A Coach to the Minnesota Vikings: Meeting With the Colorado Band Director

Colorado Staff Leaves HILARIOUS THREAT On Deion Sanders Milk Carton  (Bts With Coach Prime)

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Question:

It's like that every year for the new players whether they are freshmen or transfers. Some guys can come in early based on when they graduate but they will all have time to prove themselves throughout the season. McClain's goal shouldn't be to start week one and Deion isn't banking on that either.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They landed another portal transfer from
south Florida…
X & Jimmy Horm we’re USF top
Wideouts last year
FpnSleGWAAIlvTq

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
this an interesting clip, many here won’t like it
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: Then again maybe they will since one of them saying it

Coach Prime, Colorado Land Yet Another Key Piece of "Louis Luggage" With South Florida Receiver

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It finally came out, Coach Prime met with the band…. He letting them know what he wants… the cheer staff, mascots handlers was there also…

Darius get new whip

Shedeur express selfie weirdness

DL coach leave for Viking job(Willie Taggart left last week for Vikings)

The Pivot crew stops by Boulder

offensive lineman squatting some weight

Chef doing his thing in the kitchen

Coach Prime & CU Loses A Coach to the Minnesota Vikings: Meeting With the Colorado Band Director

Colorado Staff Leaves HILARIOUS THREAT On Deion Sanders Milk Carton  (Bts With Coach Prime)

Like someone said the culture don't transfer in the portal. You can't get an HBCU band in Boulder, Colorado.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Like someone said the culture don't transfer in the portal. You can't get an HBCU band in Boulder, Colorado.
That’s true but seem like he just bringing some comfort to Colorado.

i mean they don’t want to be shining on the field, score board going banana and the band playing them dry ass songs…

hell I’ve been to plenty of college games, one of the best stadiums is Auburn. The disc jockey does a hellva job, my first time there I was amazed.
If Colorado can tweak the band song selection with some flavor…they gonna rock that place. He might can’t get a HBCU band in Boulder but I’m willing to bet he try. Hopefully I’ll let you know how they sound

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Db vs wr 1 on 1… jimmy horn is quick as hell

offense beat defense in war games

the lady trainers getting some weight lifting in

Nike coming with special footwear for Coach

Shedeur is that dude

Nike Arrives: This Is War - Colorado Football (1 on 1s)

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Colorado Buffaloes WR Vs DB 1 on 1’s

Can you do a breakdown of the best Colorado Buffaloes yt channels to follow, there's so many of them?

Regarding this clip...i wonder if travis hunter is going to still go both ways.

Ummm, did Jimmy Horn Jr. have some charges against him or something? Why he go to USF? He should be in the SEC with this speed.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Can you do a breakdown of the best Colorado Buffaloes yt channels to follow, there's so many of them?

Regarding this clip...i wonder if travis hunter is going to still go both ways.

Ummm, did Jimmy Horn Jr. have some charges against him or something? Why he go to USF? He should be in the SEC with this speed.

like you like said it so many…
They crazy thing outside of 1 & 2(on my list)
each one pretty have their own twist which is great. I just found the Colorado yt channel which gives a different aspect…

My list is
1. Well Off Media (Deion Jr page)
2. Reach The People(Darius Sanders, Friend of Jr)
3. Thee Pregame Show( Neely kinda do more interviews with players and staff)

those three along with the Colorado yt channel have first hand behind the scenes

1. Dude drops daily. His work is top notch. USA Today recently interviewed about his work…

2. He does videos often also, same as Well Off but schooling have him busy at times

3. Neely isn’t always around, he’s back and forward from Jackson. JSU recently pulled his media credentials… so he won’t be filming them. He played himself by showing to much love to Deion.

now these are the other channels I view daily.

4. Jon the Liquidor - the dude is a beast, he put out the most contain. He say he have a contact in Boulder. Early on I would go to his page first, until I start peeping things out.
He covers damn near everything. He reads every article, review every recruiting site, view every tweet and watch all of the videos them make a clip about them. He does an amazing job, once I peeped game I was like “oh ok, I see ya Jon”. You will find about every recruit who’s thinking about CU

5. Prime to Colorado - this another guy who’s review most videos and article then make clips about them…

6. DNVR Sports - two white dude, who’s does great with their podcast. They cover other happenings for as sport wise but are dialed in with the Prime Effect

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
each one pretty have their own twist which is great. I just found the Colorado yt channel which gives a different aspect…

My list is

those three along with the Colorado yt channel have first hand behind the scenes

1. Dude drops daily. His work is top notch. USA Today recently interviewed about his work…

2. He does videos often also, same as Well Off but schooling have him busy at times

3. Neely isn’t always around, he’s back and forward from Jackson. JSU recently pulled his media credentials… so he won’t be filming them. He played himself by showing to much love to Deion.

4. Jon the Liquidor - the dude is a beast, he put out the most contain. He say he have a contact in Boulder. Early on I would go to his page first, until I start peeping things out.
He covers damn near everything. He reads every article, review every recruiting site, view every tweet and watch all of the videos them make a clip about them. He does an amazing job, once I peeped game I was like “oh ok, I see ya Jon”. You will find about every recruit who’s thinking about CU

5. Prime to Colorado - this another guy who’s review most videos and article then make clips about them…

6. DNVR Sports - two white dude, who’s does great with their podcast. They cover other happenings for as sport wise but are dialed in with the Prime Effect

Thanks! This is a lot, but i will give them a listen

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Thanks! This is a lot, but i will give them a listen

No problem, always something

Look who was on campus today

look back when Nate visited JSU
Deion Sanders giving a tour to his fellow Super Bowl Champion: Nate Newton Disturbs Meetings

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My list is

The president of Jackson State apparently is trying to kill everything Deion did. Jackson State football players have to eat with everyone else amongst other things that were put in place during the Sanders regime.
As far as the various youtube channels reporting on different parts of the football team I think its a good idea that other teams should probably do.

There's a guy that goes around the country and does videos on athletic stadiums both college and professional. I find those videos to be interesting I'm not really into watching sports consistently but seeing certain aspects of the team like the stadium, equipment room, their daily lives, how they train I find more entertaining.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The president of Jackson State apparently is trying to kill everything Deion did. Jackson State football players have to eat with everyone else amongst other things that were put in place during the Sanders regime.
As far as the various youtube channels reporting on different parts of the football team I think its a good idea that other teams should probably do.

There's a guy that goes around the country and does videos on athletic stadiums both college and professional. I find those videos to be interesting I'm not really into watching sports consistently but seeing certain aspects of the team like the stadium, equipment room, their daily lives, how they train I find more entertaining.
Yes I agree that it interesting see those different aspects. Some school film and show some stuff but there haven’t been access like it’s with Deion. I’m willing to bet they show 90 to 95 percent of their stuff.
Personally I love that behind the scene material.

Now what you said about Jackson State seems to be correct. There was always remarks that the president and coach didn’t see eye to eye, well that seems accurate. Among many of HBCU’s seem like folks don’t like to be held accountable. What I mean by that is when those real question get asked, their answers might reveal they are clueless or showing they haven’t been doing their job.
I’m willing to bet the president wish he never agreed to hire Deion.

Down in Florida the same can be said with Bethune & Ed Reed. The administration down there need is horrible, not saying JSU staff is the same just them presidents be on some other shit