{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

And a lot of Nets fan wanted to trade this youngin. Once the game slows down for him, he gonna be a real problem

I can attest to that

Dudes been getting buckets since high school. You could pencil him in for at least 20. High school, AAU, college....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Actually with SAS on this one. He kept telling Jay to say what he got to say. Jay kept saying he's not saying but he's just saying... Wtf dude say something real for once.

But the entire exchange was embarrassing as f*ck for two professional black men on national TV.

I wasn't even concerned who was right.

They both acted like children

With Legs looking on disgusted.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
But the entire exchange was embarrassing as f*ck for two professional black men on national TV.

I'm not sure how SAS acted like a child.

Jay had something he wanted to get off his chest but spent 10 minutes beating around the bush about it.

SAS should have said since you too scared to say what you gotta say we moving on and that's that.

Just my opinion.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure how SAS acted like a child.

Jay had something he wanted to get off his chest but spent 10 minutes beating around the bush about it.

SAS should have said since you too scared to say what you gotta say we moving on and that's that.

Just my opinion.

Yeah Jay got moist and was too scared to say what he really wanted to say.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so glad there are some people in here that can think beyong a 2nd grade level because Jay is trending and they all spewing that same shit about SAS not having smoke for this white person, or that white person as if they matter regarding Kyrie.

He's been right the whole time.......and Jerry Jones got SHIT to do with it

now tomorrow, he may say some stupid shit regarding another person/topic. Ive learned to differenciate the two

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I didn't find it embarrasing

Stephen A kept telling him to say it with his chest...Jay beating around the bush and doing the shit he does made it annoying. You're a grown ass man, just give your opinion.

and then Stephen A did his Stephen A getting loud and Jay Will seemed to go Karen, you're yelling and emotional....

It was annoying more than embarrassing

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
so glad there are some people in here that can think beyong a 2nd grade level because Jay is trending and they all spewing that same shit about SAS not having smoke for this white person, or that white person as if they matter regarding Kyrie.

He's been right the whole time.......and Jerry Jones got SHIT to do with it

now tomorrow, he may say some stupid shit regarding another person/topic. Ive learned to differenciate the two

a lot of people don't actually watch he show, and only watch clips

So they don't know shit but the 30 second or a minute they're told to watch every couple of months